Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,462 members, 7,861,336 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:04 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (715) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (624133 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 06, 2014
traecey: camp is fun ni...its God ooo...Adukpe jesu...am tryna learn yoruba

Your first lesson in yoruba

Two consonants don't follow each other in yoruba language.

Therefore, it's Adupe not Adukpe tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by DumsBen: 9:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ministry of health asked religious bodies to avoid activities that will involve crowd, whereas Lagos state nysc camp is still ongoing with even more people involved or are we not at risk of the deadly virus also.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
rationalmind:

@bold

I thought I saw something else grin
y you no go see sumtin else oga rationalmind tongue

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 9:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
abdulwastecx: NYSC is a waste of my one year, I can't just wait to finish from this boring, dirty and swampy rivers state camp... I hate NYSC

Bro easy oo. With this ur mindset, ur one yr is already a waste bt it will do u a world of gud if u look n find sometin gud, interesting n worthwhile in this nysc program.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by opeyemmmy(m): 10:01pm On Aug 06, 2014
temi4fash: brodaly... Plls how u do ur redloyment package.. Cos I was posted to kano but will b camping at kogi.. And intend to redeploy if not to lag.. Then I tink oyo wuld b my next option... Any informate wuld be highly appreciated..

When u get to camp, you will be told what to do.
Lagos and Ogun aren't that easy to get relocated to. Oyo is your best bet. With the spate of insurgencies in Kano, you are likely to be relocated. You can sought for relocation on either health or security ground.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:05pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ptoocool:

Ah wasn't expectinq less from you, if d quy is d type 4my area ehn, im for don mark u by nao & he'll kip cominq back..

Owz camp & ow r dose soldiers treatinq u?

Lol, up till this moment, the guy has kept his word. He hasn't sent any text nor called me
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 10:07pm On Aug 06, 2014
Smeeky: I greet you'll in the house...

Its been a stressful 2days here in Akoko camp. Registration no be here ooo...

I greet all my guys on here,and the cute ladies too.
I'm so tiyaaaaaaad for now to write my 2days experience here in Akokó.av lot of fun

Right now na mammy sure pass grin

I see you valentinooo,meeky,emenik08,lorddaywalker,kennykg,hissexcellence,samguine,adonismuller,chykmoni et al..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by temi4fash(m): 10:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
opeyemmmy:

When u get to camp, you will be told what to do.
Lagos and Ogun aren't that easy to get relocated to. Oyo is your best bet. With the spate of insurgencies in Kano, you are likely to be relocated. You can sought for relocation on either health or security ground.
bros thanks for the info... Pls how do I get a very gud ppa.. Cos I heard oyo self get some kind God forsaken villages...
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Samguine: 10:13pm On Aug 06, 2014
heemah: @ Samguine, my super ex e-boifwend...u luk gud
Haba..why the EX na. I thought we are still together..Nothing can separate us joor. Still waiting for you to redeploy here. Hope the wait hasnt been too boring? wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ptoocool(m): 10:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
rationalmind:

Lol, up till this moment, the guy has kept his word. He hasn't sent any text nor called me

lol, maybe he's just takinq his time or probably he hasn't recovered frm d shock he qot..if itz d former bro, dude qon haunt u back, dis tym u qot to be ready for α showdown..

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by opeyemmmy(m): 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
temi4fash: bros thanks for the info... Pls how do I get a very gud ppa.. Cos I heard oyo self get some kind God forsaken villages...

It depends on your choice. If you can make things happen, you will definitely get what you want. But, one thing at a time. Methinks it's too early to start talking about Oyo. Kano falls in stream 2 and that is next month, isn't it? Get to camp first, bro.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by heemah(f): 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Samguine:
Haba..why the EX na. I thought we are still together..Nothing can separate us joor. Still waiting for you to redeploy here. Hope the wait hasnt been too boring? wink
too too boring..each tym i set ma eyes on ma box, i alwz vex
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 10:17pm On Aug 06, 2014
Nawa ooo. Some smiling while some are lamenting. It makes me to wonder if its the same pple that were eagerly waiting for august 5. Anyhw i think we shuldn't expect much frm NYSC to avoid more disapointment lyk the ones some are already reporting.

Fellow otondo's abeg make una no dey vex for nigeria via nysc. For me anytin i c for osun state come Sept1, i will take.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
Valentinooo: you guys should snap pics o, so that we can see the cute face of rationalmind and the tall n handsome macuwon tongue

Lol, just be patient bro. The pictures are loading wink
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by temi4fash(m): 10:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
opeyemmmy:

It depends on your choice. If you can make things happen, you will definitely get what you want. But, one thing at a time. Methinks it's too early to start talking about Oyo. Kano falls in stream 2 and that is next month, isn't it? Get to camp first, bro.

Thank very much... I appreciate the heads up...

Just a lil worried.. Buy thanks all the same..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
abdulwastecx: rivers state camp in summary
1.swampy
2. breading ground for mosquito
3. Mami market with inflated commodity
4. The food of the locals nothing to write home about
5. the hostel is a like a prison cell witg closely spaced double decker bed, no electricity for the second day running.
6. The toilet is a death trap, disasters in progress, bathrooms without door, free phorn

Bro. U dey vex oº°˚. Just take a deep breath and make †ђξ best outta d situation.

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 06, 2014
yokiti: Nice reading your camps report. whytjane, ( first person to report to camp) rationalmind ( first person to post camp pictures), samguine ( giving us constant camp updates) ,macuwon; one of you should create pictures thread of things happening in your camp. we might grace homepage.

You just seem so good at what you do. Kudos bro.

Would have snapped more pictures but this environment isn't just encouraging.

Contrary to what you see in other camps, you hardly see people snap pictures here.

Everybody dey vex.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
yokiti:
Na because say im high hope has been dashed.
Some NYSC orientation camps have been disappointing since 1973.

grin grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by opeyemmmy(m): 10:36pm On Aug 06, 2014
temi4fash:

Thank very much... I appreciate the heads up...

Just a lil worried.. Buy thanks all the same..

Anytime, bro. Don't worry too much, que sera sera.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 10:39pm On Aug 06, 2014
Meeky: boss.i dey loyal. i hail all stream 2 highly esteemed special pple.prixxy cleoqueen lorddaywalker and others.u all have my back.greetings from umunya camp in oyi lga anambra state
u get mouth jare. Blezz
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Funpeter: 10:40pm On Aug 06, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Same Oyo noni. I've since redeployed from CR.
Bros I tire for this kind thing ooo shey na d same Inec or is it a different one? We are expecting their call after putting down our names, jst don't get it. Pls ope gives us more insight too was going on.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by AnosikeChibueze(m): 10:43pm On Aug 06, 2014
emenik08: Nawa ooo. Some smiling while some are lamenting. It makes me to wonder if its the same pple that were eagerly waiting for august 5. Anyhw i think we shuldn't expect much frm NYSC to avoid more disapointment lyk the ones some are already reporting.

Fellow otondo's abeg make una no dey vex for nigeria via nysc. For me anytin i c for osun state come Sept1, i will take.
GOD bless you.... It got me wondering cause I saw so many anxious minded post b4 August 5th but many of d post am seeing now doesn't look like those that posted b4 now even saw someone that agitated for d scrap of Nysc... Just wondering
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:46pm On Aug 06, 2014
Ptoocool:

lol, maybe he's just takinq his time or probably he hasn't recovered frm d shock he qot..if itz d former bro, dude qon haunt u back, dis tym u qot to be ready for α showdown..

grin and he might have discovered ignoring me will be his best ever decision
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Kennyng, nice write up bro

Samguine, cool pics, prixxy is already impressed. Buksich and Ada should be too cheesy
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

Bro. U dey vex oº°˚. Just take a deep breath and make †ђξ best outta d situation.
guy leave am first, im go soon adjust, even turn platoon leader
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
rationalmind:

You just seem so good at what you do. Kudos bro.

Would have snapped more pictures but this environment isn't just encouraging.

Contrary to what you see in other camps, you hardly see people snap pictures here.

Everybody dey vex.

their vex no fit boil yam oº°˚ lol. Anyways in ur free time. Just take a pic (or 15) like all those babes wey dey snap inside †ђξ restrooms of eateries, hotels etc. grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by opeyemmmy(m): 10:53pm On Aug 06, 2014
Funpeter: Bros I tire for this kind thing ooo shey na d same Inec or is it a different one? We are expecting their call after putting down our names, jst don't get it. Pls ope gives us more insight too was going on.

Details are still sketchy. Give me till I reach cds tomorrow.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 10:54pm On Aug 06, 2014
JoseRaji:
guy leave am first, im go soon adjust, even turn platoon leader

lol. Shey?? grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ptoocool(m): 10:56pm On Aug 06, 2014
rationalmind:

grin and he might have discovered ignoring me will be his best ever decision

grin lol, who knows he miqht hv settled for dat grin
But on α more serz note, anytym he sets his eyes on u, he's qon be like "damn, dis quy needs jixox" grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Funpeter: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
opeyemmmy:

Details are still sketchy. Give me till I reach cds tomorrow.
Aiit boss, pls tell me ya locations so that will come and give twale to the man wey sabi. Waiting.....
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by chykmoni(m): 11:09pm On Aug 06, 2014
Smeeky:
Guy u still dey long thing oo...if I knew,I would have come on monday. I'm not done,but I have gotten my kit.
Na BOOK OF LIFE I dey fight for,just to write my name
book of life Baba put me through o
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Nobody: 11:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

their vex no fit boil yam oº°˚ lol. Anyways in ur free time. Just take a pic (or 15) like all those babes wey dey snap inside †ђξ restrooms of eateries, hotels etc. grin

Just spoke with macuwon, we've agreed to take pictures tomorrow. cheesy I hope we get a creamy babe to take it for us.

(1) (2) (3) ... (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.