Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,482 members, 7,816,136 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

NYSC 2014 Batch B House - NYSC (722) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC 2014 Batch B House (616661 Views)

NYSC 2015 Batch B House / NYSC 2014 Batch C House / NYSC 2013 Batch B House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (925) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 2:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ojestas: Officially corper! sworn in. Mehn, its not been that easy but its been fun after all. The soldiers here, Chai !. . Their beagle abi wetin dem dey call am can be so annoying except its food time. lol . .There's a soldier here, he says here; we porse epribody to do what we want, either u like it or not, u must eat. Na so my hausa room mates go dey sing; Chai, doroputi, kai , doro tasi. Now, our room is called DORO room.. i rep platoon 5, The heart of Gold. The only platoon with a female commandant in Black Gold camp here in Kaduna . Wait o,, they just asked us to come with our food permits to collect our transport allowance. But this hausa people think say i be aboki or wetin? cos i black? they wan dey speak hausa to me. . Met a Facebook friend , she was like Ojestas! is this you? She was expecting to see a goliath. lol. U would even think i m 12 years old. No thanks to childish face . See queue. Mehnnnnnn. I am coming....
doroputi and dorotasi lmao
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 2:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
NaijaKnight:

His moniker aint HisSEXellencie for nothing!

Oga.....ur boy dey loyal o! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 3:16pm On Aug 07, 2014
traecey: swearing in ceremony

Valentinooo likes this. cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Valentinooo: 3:24pm On Aug 07, 2014
Where are my Abuja peeps o?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ojestas(m): 3:29pm On Aug 07, 2014
honeydear: doroputi and dorotasi lmao
lol, seriously. We label then doro puti group(8 of them)and people label our room doro room.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 3:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hissexcellencie:

all of †ђξ above. grin you know say naija police dey arrest people for misleading †ђξ general public.
he dem arrest me na to call you
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by kennykg(m): 3:33pm On Aug 07, 2014
NaijaKnight:

Lmao! Lwkmd! Lwtmb! Lmho! I'm impressed with your writing bro. For the umpteenth time, you are good. Your use of imagery has an uncanny resemblance to writers like achebe and chimamanda. You should think of going pro. Wetin you read sef? Nice piece bro! I for like dey your camp with you but I'm loving my Osun Camp too much tho
thanks for the compliment. I'm not a writter. I studied computer science... You no go wan come here,na one thing to read na another to experience
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 3:48pm On Aug 07, 2014
Samguine: My supposed "camp babe" is married already *weeps*

and FAR older grin
cry cry cry
married woman sef dey chop cucumba na,married or not,all na groove grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 3:51pm On Aug 07, 2014
tnuola: These Niger state otondos are not even active on the thread, we prospective Adamawa corpers are just in the dark about the situation on the camp and how things are going there... E jor o, pls share your experiences with us so we can learn from them... Thanks... We don't mind pictures too
abi ooo,we gads knw wetin we go dey xpect com sptmbr for niger na,abi nobody dey niger on dis page ni? undecided
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2014
kennykg: We still dey wait for governor here ooo...

On my way back from mami while i was walking towards a dark part i head an angelic voice say "hello" . I just ignored and continue walking until i head the voice again then i knew it was definately me since i was alone then i looked back and saw an angelic face with diamond glowing eyes staring at me.... We exchanged pleaseantries and not forgetting to compliment her beauty,after some mins of chit chat and answering camp related questions then i knew i finally got one creamy babe to myself.

As we continued walking and talking, i watch her smile and giggle every second which got me fully jazzed up. Just as we approached the light i deeped my hands into my pocket to get my phone so i request for her contact, i raised my head up to see the reflection of light on her milky skin with a big smile on my face my eyes saw the unthinkable.

She was pregnant

na only me waka go hostel
u don jonz b dat oo.chai! C konji! grin
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by JoseRaji(m): 3:58pm On Aug 07, 2014
DrKc1:
Inside information from an nysc official......stream 2 wuld finish camp sept 21st. They wuld receive august and september alawee togeda. Its assumed they started serving august although their camp started sept 1.....do u now get it?
all these "inside information," "reliable source,"everyone's saying... I still haven't seen an official statement made by the NYSC. don't get me wrong here, I desire for it to be so, as much as y'all do... but life's too short to follow rumour mills about. anyways, I hope we get the stuff, I'm also stream 2
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by REDBUNNY(f): 4:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
Hala Hala. How are you all? Abeg abeg abeg where are the people posted to sokoto? I am dying of boredom here.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by lorddaywalker(m): 4:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
Ojestas: Officially corper! sworn in. Mehn, its not been that easy but its been fun after all. The soldiers here, Chai !. . Their beagle abi wetin dem dey call am can be so annoying except its food time. lol . .There's a soldier here, he says here; we porse epribody to do what we want, either u like it or not, u must eat. Na so my hausa room mates go dey sing; Chai, doroputi, kai , doro tasi. Now, our room is called DORO room.. i rep platoon 5, The heart of Gold. The only platoon with a female commandant in Black Gold camp here in Kaduna . Wait o,, they just asked us to come with our food permits to collect our transport allowance. But this hausa people think say i be aboki or wetin? cos i black? they wan dey speak hausa to me. . Met a Facebook friend , she was like Ojestas! is this you? She was expecting to see a goliath. lol. U would even think i m 12 years old. No thanks to childish face . See queue. Mehnnnnnn. I am coming....
u Rock! Bro. Av fun joor.boredom wan kill me oo b4 sptmbr com. Bt I'm api I'm gonna kolet 2monts alawee at camp,dnt worry,i will buy u 1big bottle of magic moment or AK47 vodka wen I kolet ma bumper alawee. grin I changed ma fone so I sent ma new pin to ur fb acct. Safe

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Ptoocool(m): 4:26pm On Aug 07, 2014
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

This thread aint created for grapevine information, itz becominq unbecoming when you see posts starting with 'from an insider in nysc' 'from α reliable source' 'an official in nysc' whereas dis information aint true. Do note dat some of us here are ignorant of some activities of this nysc scheme, so we just here to pick α thing or two so as to be fully ........... ah don dey talk much self

To cut the short story long, if u kinda know dat u aint sure of wot u gon say/saying, kindly keep mute lipsrsealed or beta still we'll gon appreciate if you could just be 'viewing this topic'
Stream2 corpers aint happy bout dis development..

Thanks in anticipation..
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by Hissexcellencie(m): 5:03pm On Aug 07, 2014
kennykg:
he dem arrest me na to call you

No wahala. I know a guy. cool
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 5:07pm On Aug 07, 2014
Me n rationalmind jst dey com from mobile toilet... @50 naira.. We cnt use dis camp toilet,,,

And for d pics,we hv snapped, bt rationalmind is responsible for uploading.. grin *modified*
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:12pm On Aug 07, 2014
macuwon: Me n samquine jst dey com from mobile toilet... @50 naira.. We cnt use dis camp toilet,,,

And for d pics,we hv snapped, bt samquine is responsible for uploading.. grin
Samguine or Rationalmind
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by ngozionefeli: 5:17pm On Aug 07, 2014
prixxy7: Excuse me Mr or Miss or Mrs! Osun state camp fell in september due to d election in d state. And d population in osun camp wil be same as lagos stream 2. So we won't be asked to go to osun state. If dea Ѡǟɀ no election goin on and d camp ȋ̝̊̅§ empty by september, den I MITE have bought ur idea of lagos camping dea to maybe reduce population which itself has already been reduced based on d division in stream 1. But my dear, D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ also have population ƒø̲̣̣я̅ osun camp, so its oh isreal TO YOUR TENT! And my callup letter clearly states LAGOS as address. Dont you tink D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wuld have stated it dea on d letter if we aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ camping in osun? Afterall D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ stated d date of reporting on everyone's letter, so D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wuld have also stated d address too if it Ѡǟɀ otherwise. My bro abeg tink.
mk una go read m for nysc webiste it says lagos stream 2 is @lagos camp nd osun is @osun camp, wats d rumour abt again

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by IdeaHOuse(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2014
Here is the most beautiful corper I have seen in this bath. You have any competitor? grin

2 Likes

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 5:30pm On Aug 07, 2014
prixxy7: Samguine or Rationalmind

lol.. Dis camp don confuse me.. I meant rationalmind
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 5:38pm On Aug 07, 2014
IdeaHOuse: Here is the most beautiful corper I have seen in this bath. You have any competitor? grin
Her complexion helped her small, though she try sha

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:40pm On Aug 07, 2014
macuwon:

lol.. Dis camp don confuse me.. I meant rationalmind
oya na. We stil D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ wait tongue tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:44pm On Aug 07, 2014
IdeaHOuse: Here is the most beautiful corper I have seen in this bath. You have any competitor? grin
wow! She ȋ̝̊̅§ so beautiful! See my colour *dancing* dis ȋ̝̊̅§ EXACTLY how A̶̲̥̅♏ gon luk like in my own uniform grin now I cant wait ƒø̲̣̣я̅ september 1st!!!!!!!!!
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by macuwon(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
Me n rationalmind are jst lying down listening to ppl arquing... I am trying hard not to contribute...
Am waiting for rationalmind to contribute first grin

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by IdeaHOuse(m): 5:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
mikedimeji:
Her complexion helped her small, though she try sha
Na true sha. But she has invested some money into maintaining the skin color sha. I hope she is that beautiful upstairs

1 Like

Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 5:53pm On Aug 07, 2014
macuwon: Me n rationalmind are jst lying down listening to ppl arquing... I am trying hard not to contribute...
Am waiting for rationalmind to contribute first grin
come macuwon, show us pics or....... You and rationalmind ar not in camp cheesy cheesy grin tongue grin tongue
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by honeydear(f): 6:25pm On Aug 07, 2014
wow...some girls are fine sha
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 6:43pm On Aug 07, 2014
IdeaHOuse:
Na true sha. But she has invested some money into maintaining the skin color sha. I hope she is that beautiful upstairs
@bold that's d most important of all. And yes she tried for her self talking about the skin colour. Meanwhile why she wear her jersey upside down.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by mikedimeji(m): 6:45pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=prixxy7] wow! She ȋ̝̊̅§ so beautiful! See my colour *dancing* dis ȋ̝̊̅§ EXACTLY how A̶̲̥̅♏ gon luk like in my own uniform grin now I cant wait ƒø̲̣̣я̅ september 1st!!!!!!!!! [/quotes]

U mean u are of the same skin colour with this lady?
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by prixxy7(f): 7:00pm On Aug 07, 2014
[quote author=mikedimeji][/quote] sori but does her complexion looks heavenly?? Or ȋ̝̊̅§ it made of gold? Dnt mind me jx kidding grin she ȋ̝̊̅§ a fair person and A̶̲̥̅♏ also a fair person dats wat I mean.
Re: NYSC 2014 Batch B House by emenik08: 7:08pm On Aug 07, 2014
Samguine:
I have been having fun since I entered the bus going to camp. Getting a woman here, I guess, is an extra. Not the main business. Why should I bothet myself about women here when I have meeting you to look forward too wink

This kind talk fit shark body ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (719) (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) ... (925) (Reply)

NYSC 2013 Batch C Corp Members House / NYSC Batch A 2016 Stream 2 Corp Members / Your NYSC Questions Answered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.