Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? (16063 Views)

Germany Vs Argentina Who Is Your Man Of The Match?? / Mexico Vs Nigeria: Who Was The Man Of The Match? / Nigeria Vs Argentina 2011 Friendly: 4 - 1 (Eagles Thump Argies) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enyama and Musa.
But that Onazi is something else. see how his shot dislocate babatunde hand.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by phyzdot: 12:19pm On Jun 27, 2014
paula spearz: doroMUSA pls can sm1 tell me y keshi is kipin moses is it 4 the finals or what?

I heard he sustain injury in one of the previous match
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by UjSizzle(f): 12:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
Most entertaining match I've seen so far. Musa sure put all that speed to good use this time grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Musa messi
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by audiigee(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
musa covered more space than any oda nigerian player. i give it to MUSA
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Enoquin(f): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enyeama! Then Musa, then Emenike

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by ewosk: 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
Unanimously....
Aboki Musa Ahmed

He played wonderfully
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by sunsky29(m): 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
Were there is a messi,there is a musa.wenger pls gt dis enyeama of a keeper for us
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Delesilver: 12:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
musa
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Capnd143(m): 12:35pm On Jun 27, 2014
If your marriage is about to crash, dont panic, just dial enyeamagnets number, cos enyeama saves, he can save anything even your marriage
#TeamENYEAMA

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by elfaez(m): 12:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
RB:Efe Ambrose - The super Eagles have never really in recent memory been blessed with world class left or right backs.Efe Ambrose of course played his part,and when compared to his recent performances,he can be said to have done well. Going back, he was somewhat lacking in pace, which left the left wing a bit porous to Argentine attacks. With odemwingie backpeddling to cover the defence though, his flaws were especially exposed. One cannot deny the power in his forward surges, but they, as always lacked an edge. His crossing was as always :poor, and like you would expect he wasn't great with cutbacks either. He had one moment in deleting the Argentine left back to create a chance, which he made use of only to win a corner kick.
Rating : 6/10
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Amhappy(f): 12:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Musa,the guy surprised me oooo
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Arsenate(m): 12:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
FineBro: If pesin call musa Aboki again ehhh!!!
Lol, in the real sense aboki isn't even an insult. Y'all should just free yourselves from ignorance grin grin
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by elfaez(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
LB:Oshaniwa :Well, almost same as his team mate higher up the pitch. He played very positively, pumping and busting forward forward with purpose... Only to get near the box and seem purposeless, and then pass to someone else. That just pretty much sums it all up for him.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by donclark(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enyeama for keeping us in the game, Musa for getting the goals, Omeruo and Yobo for frustrating Aguero & Higuain, Emenike for his physical presence, Osaze for his willingnes to run, Onozi for his riidity...and Oshaniwa too, proving us wrong...abeg make una read small.. Cossy Orjiakor is a shameless hypocrite and these topless photos of hers only confirms that Click here to read
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by deavicky(m): 12:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Maradona
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by JideTheBlogger(m): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Iyanusele: For me .....its Emenike

scoring goal does not make you the Man Of Match
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by adadioranmah(f): 12:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
Enyeama... That guy can save anything you throw at him.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Emperortj93(m): 1:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
Musa
musa
musa
musa
musa
musa
musa
musa
musa
musa
musa
musa
musa
musa
musa
musa
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by buoye1(m): 1:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
I couldnt watch d match
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Badassniggga(m): 1:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
DaBozz: Like if you think Musa was the Man of the Match.
because moses is one lazy asx player who does nothing but strolling the pitch...
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 27, 2014
Apparently Musa and Enyeama.

If you type Mikel as the MOTM again, I'll find you, kill you, bury you, and hand myself over to the police.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by napema(f): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by watchindelta(m): 2:06pm On Jun 27, 2014
musa my boi. Hope he keep it up.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by naijanoni(m): 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
elfaez: RB:Efe Ambrose - The super Eagles have never really in recent memory been blessed with world class left or right backs.Efe Ambrose of course played his part,and when compared to his recent performances,he can be said to have done well. Going back, he was somewhat lacking in pace, which left the left wing a bit porous to Argentine attacks. With odemwingie backpeddling to cover the defence though, his flaws were especially exposed. One cannot deny the power in his forward surges, but they, as always lacked an edge. His crossing was as always :poor, and like you would expect he wasn't great with cutbacks either. He had one moment in deleting the Argentine left back to create a chance, which he made use of only to win a corner kick.
Ambrose tried,but he was mainly at fault for d 1st goal conceeded.
Was out-of-position and that gave rojo too much space on d left.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by MadCow1: 2:21pm On Jun 27, 2014
jliusadura: Now that nairaland is back afresh, let some people become new and give themselves brain. no more gibberish, no more abuse, no more tribal attacks grin grin grin

Shey you be Yoruba person? angry
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by MadCow1: 2:22pm On Jun 27, 2014
@ Topic

Di Maria..

That guy test Enyeama scatter.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Feedmemore(f): 2:25pm On Jun 27, 2014
Musa, Enyeama, Emenike.

Mikel was the worst player on the field that day.
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
musa
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by Jekole(m): 2:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
You guys should free mikel jare. The bobo is doing well on the field
Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by jpphilips(m): 2:48pm On Jun 27, 2014
Keshi should reconsider his position on using Mikel, a mid fielder who cannot make accurate passes, could not trade tackles shouldnt be in the squad, The effort of Onazi is the reason that mid field did not collapse, Messi was utilizing Mikel's space like he has a Nigerian passport.

Victor Moses needs to return, Yobo needs to retire, though his experience in the back line is the reason we haven't had any match suspension, red card or penalty but he needs to wake up.

Enyeama is a good shot stopper but Ike shoronmu have failed to teach him how to position himself, how could he have not known that messi has just one free kick option in the far right as a left footer?
He played the first one and second in the same direction, it still baffles me why Enyeama went the other way?

Ambrose is another waste, he is a central defender at Celtic, why is Keshi playing him as a right back? he cant dribble, as such cannot make crosses when he manages to overlap he doesn't return, since Mikel has murdered the mid field, it takes Osaze to return and cover up for him.

This squad has about 4 non performing wings as such will not make it beyond the knock out stage, perhaps we maintain the 94" record.

My Dobale goes to Ogenyi Onazi though I think that shot that handicapped Babatunde should be directed to the Argentine keeper.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Vs Argentina; Who Was You Man Of The Match? by hensben(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2014
musa, mikel is just boring as usual but if you dont play him our midfield will collapse thats the issh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rohr Replaces Injured Carl Ikeme With Daniel Akpeyi / PSG Is Willing To Sell Neymar / Dolphins Vs Enyimba FC (1 - 1) On 2nd November 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.