Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,818 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices - Phone/Internet Market (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices (84798 Views)

Cheap MTN Data for smart users. 1gb = N1200 / PowerHQ - Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data||On MTN, 1gb sells for #550; 2gb for #1,050 / MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL [1gb @ N300, 10gb @ N2900] www.octavo.com.ng © (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (54) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Hoii(m): 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2014
onegig: i would advise you keep your money in your pocket or throw it in the waste bin or maybe you give it out as alms.

These guys are plain scams. Bought a small test data for someone just to test his service. Did that because of the unreliability and dishonesty of the other guys system. Was expecting him to be different but they are all the same useless Nigerians who don't respect their customers and think they are doing you a favor by offering you dubious services. Just avoid them.
hey man, i'v never heard of any shady deals associated with EnterPRO. Don't generalize

1 Like

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by onegig(m): 2:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
kennyman20:

where's ur evidence cos have done series of biz with him and never for once be disappointed.. Stop spoiling people's biz and get a life..
Oh good. You are his other numerous pseudo handles and "friends" abi? I know you would want to protect your interests.

Do i look like someone who resell data plans to you? Why would i make unfounded allegations just to bring a biz down? I am bigger than that. It's not my turf you Listening? Since you are his pal. I would advise you ask him.

And just a warning please. Next time you wanna quote me. Please help make use of that little manner you garnered from home.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hoii: hey man, i'v never heard of any shady deals associated with EnterPRO. Don't generalize

someone called me and said he bought 250MB from me on Sunday.

he said the data finished within 30 minutes and he's asking for a refund.

please tell me how his data depletion is my doing, whether or not he even bought from me.

I asked him to call customer care to trace his data, he chose to post here.

guess we are even now.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by dahfweshdude69: 3:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
as for me o..I don't think enterpro is a scammer.. did d mtn 1gig...still browsing and I can check my balance... am also checking my data consumption with my data manager...no fraudulent activity so far...

1 Like

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by kennyman20(m): 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2014
EnterPRO:

someone called me and said he bought from me on Sunday.

he said the data finished within 30 minutes and he's asking for a refund.

please tell me how his data depletion is my doing, whether or not he even bought from me.

I asked him to call customer care to trace his data, he chose to post here.

guess we are even now.

onegig.. Oya, come and defend ur allegation..
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 3:39pm On Jul 09, 2014
kennyman20:

onegig.. Oya, come and defend ur allegation..

my brother, there's nothing to defend or refute again.

so you think I will assist him after the childishness he has just displayed?

1-1, we are even.

he was disappointed and took a stab at me.

end of.

thanks anyway.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by onegig(m): 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
You can see why most Nigerians don't last in a biz? They believe they are doing the customers a favour. You seriously have a long way to go.

I have run a biz on here and i still get return calls everyday from clients who i have served in the past. I gave you more than enough time to clear your shit but you just did otherwise. If you think this is about getting even then i would laugh. Get even on what? Lol! That you are a dishonest lil fellow? If i ever wanted to get even with someone worthy of my time. Your thread won't even be standing anymore for starters.
Best of luck in your lil biz!

To other forumites. This is a buyers beware alert. Better you buy a data directly from the network coys. All these you got here are just little scams that aren't worth the stress.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 5:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Any publicity is good publicity !

Now selling faster than ever !

Please keep the calls coming.

Thank you all.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Hoii(m): 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2014
onegig: .
Onegig, i'm not taking sides buh i understand you bought data, exhausted it, and asked for a refund? C'mon, its a non-issue
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by onegig(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hoii: Onegig, i'm not taking sides buh i understand you bought data, exhausted it, and asked for a refund? C'mon, its a non-issue
is that what he told you? Lol.

Please go through my posts and see if i look like some novice who would "exhaust" his data plan and still ask for a refund. Isn't that laughable?

Do you see the deceit in him? I must look like a 6 year old to him.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Chibenze(m): 5:43pm On Jul 09, 2014
This is how the other guy came here and was bringing false acquisation, he later discovered he was wrong, but it was late. Though he later apologize. I believe out of a hundred people abt 6 will hate you (enemy of progress). If you are offering any service and everyone is with you. U better watch ur back well
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2014
onegig: Oh good. You are his other numerous pseudo handles and "friends" abi? I know you would want to protect your interests.

Do i look like someone who resell data plans to you? Why would i make unfounded allegations just to bring a biz down? I am bigger than that. It's not my turf you Listening? Since you are his pal. I would advise you ask him.

And just a warning please. Next time you wanna quote me. Please help make use of that little manner you garnered from home.

your data depletion isn't enterprise fault. U just have to calm down and find out what happened to ur data from your service provider. A lot of people here can vouch for Enterpro.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 6:35pm On Jul 09, 2014
Hoii: Onegig, i'm not taking sides buh i understand you bought data, exhausted it, and asked for a refund? C'mon, its a non-issue

Chibenze: This is how the other guy came here and was bringing false acquisation, he later discovered he was wrong, but it was late. Though he later apologize. I believe out of a hundred people abt 6 will hate you (enemy of progress). If you are offering any service and everyone is with you. U better watch ur back well

rheeka:
your data depletion isn't enterprise fault. U just have to calm down and find out what happened to ur data from your service provider. A lot of people here can vouch for Enterpro.

thank you all for your support.

please don't let's fuel any fire.

thanks

1 Like

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Luvlydevin(m): 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2014
What would one gain from spoiling others name and bussiness, i did my second ever transaction online with someone i dont even know before ( enterpro) and the transaction was succesfull, so complainant or any body or entity that know enterpro has scam him with data should show proof or his complaint remain's invalid and the room should not take such matters at heart , and also enter pro please tidy your house so that such matters should not arise again

1 Like

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by yorex2011: 7:19pm On Jul 09, 2014
Abeg its time to ignore that guy... No matter how he rants, wont change enterpro's credibility...
EnterPro u be bros jare... Carry on

1 Like

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by jereal(m): 9:00pm On Jul 09, 2014
Netherlands 3 - 2 Argentina
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by onegig(m): 10:14pm On Jul 09, 2014
I don't drag issues with people but this guy lies with lots of confidence. Its a small issue and small money is involved but when your customer says something. Investigate such issue appropriately. Don't ever call their bluff. I have lots of knowledge about these things and I was trying to guide him right on the issue but he has his mind set up on the fact that I was the one that used up the data. You asked for evidence. For all you fanboys I hope you shut the Bleep up now and return to sucking your feeding bottles. I just got in contact with mtn and here is our conversation. customercare - 3 hrs ago
Good day. Someone shared data to me on 5th of july 2014.
I woke up on monday 7th only to find my money being deducted for data services and in the process all the credit balance exhausted on my line .I checked my data consumption rate on my phone's filter and it shows i only used about 50mb between saturday to monday. I sent a message to 131 to check my data balance and only got a response that i have no data balance. Also checking the shared account showed nothing. My phone number is 080*****. I have called the person who shared the data and according to explanation their expiry date is not due nor has their data balance has been exhausted.
I would appreciate if this is corrected asap. Thanks
customercare - 1 hr ago
Dear ******, We would like to inform you that check show
that your number is not a beneficiary. Kindly provide the
sponsor number to aid investigation. All inconvenience
regretted. Thank you for choosing MTN, have a nice day. Kind
Regards, Odohi / Customercare
---------------------------------------------------------------------me : From: *******@gmail.com Date: 7/9/2014 6:30:35 PM
To: ..>
me - 34 mins ago
Thanks for your prompt response. Here's the sponsor's
number. 08037198. Please i would appreciate if you can
give screenshots of your findings also. Thanks once again.
---------------------------------------------------
customercare - 24 mins ago
Dear ******, Thank you for your mail. We would like to
inform you that there is currently no data on the sponsor's line. _______________________ That's the response of mtn. Can you imagine he had exhausted the data balance and doesn't even have any subscription on his number and was still going on here telling me I was the one that used up my own end of the data. Next time enterpro. Choose your battle wisely. I don't run peoples biz down but if you cross my line. Heaven knows I can make you regret it.

3 Likes

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by onegig(m): 10:32pm On Jul 09, 2014
Screenshots.... One is the phone's data usage stats. Next is the message received after I checked my data balance. So its now open. Question is do you still want to do biz with such a guy that has no respect for his customers? I don't want his recompense, just a buyers beware for other members.

1 Like

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by onegig(m): 10:37pm On Jul 09, 2014
rheeka:
Can you still vouch for him now? Can you? I was always calm. Just hated people lieing barefaced. When I bought the data. It was just a stop gap measure because it was a weekend . I don't buy such things based on experience. Just thought I should give him the benefit of doubt and all he can put up is the thrash.

1 Like

Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 10:54pm On Jul 09, 2014
several errors are very evident in the posts above but since he believes himself a guru and a big boy, let him please move on.

when I asked him to verify with customer care, why didn't he do it and forward me the reports offline?

why did he prefer to come to this thread and call me names?

why was it after he got no supporters here he decided to trace his data?

why is a supposed big boy making noise over his so called small data even after I offered to dash him free data provided he apologised for all the threats he made on phone? he scorned the offer and chose to post.

you have your pound of flesh, what more do you want?
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 11:06pm On Jul 09, 2014
sample error 1

customercare - 24 mins ago
Dear ******, Thank you for your mail. We would
like to
inform you that there is currently no data on
the sponsor's line. _______________________
That's the response of mtn. Can you imagine
he had exhausted the data balance and
doesn't even have any subscription on his
number and was still going on here telling me I
was the one that used up my own end of the
data.

so, as at 24 minutes ago, I have no data on my phone and I've been posting since morning?

I even shared with yorex2011 today. OK na

Error 2.

how can you be a beneficiary if your data is already exhausted?

Error 3

using wrong code to check balance

#pls don't quote me. I won't be responding to this issue again.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by onegig(m): 11:28pm On Jul 09, 2014
EnterPRO: several errors are very evident in the posts above but since he believes himself a guru and a big boy, let him please move on.

when I asked him to verify with customer care, why didn't he do it and forward me the reports offline?

why did he prefer to come to this thread and call me names?

why was it after he got no supporters here he decided to trace his data?

why is a supposed big boy making noise over his so called small data even after I offered to dash him free data provided he apologised for all the threats he made on phone? he scorned the offer and chose to post.

you have your pound of flesh, what more do you want?
Lol! You are so pathetic and funny. So that's the best response you could gather? I expected you to have shame and bury your head.

Can you imagine what he is still saying? I had no biz with Mtn. You knew you had no data but still went on to lie and sell a data that was supposed to last 30days?

Lol. So i traced my data after i got no supporter? Haha... You are such a clown. You think this is about spoiling your name. No. It's about bringing your sorry ass up to speed on how to treat your customers.

I personally called and sent you messages immediately i was informed. Informing you to check your side because i was 100 per cent sure i was on the right. I gave you more than 72hours to do your findings but you were still stubborn. Can you scroll up and see what you have been posting since this broke?

Can you still hear him? I should apologise to him? I should apologise after i paid you money and didn't get value for services so i can raise my hands up like your fellow lepers here to recieve free mb? Lol! Listen to yourself? Nigeria has got more clueless people than i thought possible.
If i see you post any more lies or disinformation. I would make sure this thread is locked up and your useless bottom banned.
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 11:58pm On Jul 09, 2014
guente02: NED 0 ARG 0
Ger 0 Bra 0

well, since nobody predicted 4-2, seems we will have to give it to you then.

congrats !

pls SMS your MTN number to the number on my profile.

thanks!
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 10, 2014
3rd place
Brazil 1 Holland 2
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by guente02(m): 12:03am On Jul 10, 2014
EnterPRO:

well, since nobody predicted 4-2, seems we will have to give it to you then.

congrats !
So whats next?
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2014
3rd place (Saturday)

Person04: 3rd place
Brazil 1 Holland 2

Hoii: 3rd Place
Brazil 2 Holland 1

Ladyad: 3rd Place:
Brazil 0 Holland 1

Chibenze: Brazil 3 Holland 2

Demaejy: Netherlands 3 Brazil 2

yorex2011: Brazil 2-1 holland
Germany 1-2 Argentina..
I knw say i no go win but make e no be like say i no try
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 12:06am On Jul 10, 2014
guente02:
So whats next?

pls SMS your MTN number to the number on my signature
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Hoii(m): 12:09am On Jul 10, 2014
3rd Place
Brazil 2 Holland 1
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by guente02(m): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2014
EnterPRO:

pls SMS your MTN number to the number on my signature
Ends with **13
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by Ladyad(f): 12:14am On Jul 10, 2014
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by EnterPRO: 12:14am On Jul 10, 2014
guente02:
So whats next?

pls confirm your number ends with 8013
Re: Cheap MTN, Glo, Airtel & Etisalat Mobile Data Plans - Works On All Devices by guente02(m): 12:20am On Jul 10, 2014
EnterPRO:

pls confirm your number ends with 8013
Na me.
Meeeee.
Okay yes it is.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (54) (Reply)

PowerHQ - Cheap MTN & Etisalat Data||On MTN, 1gb sells for #550; 2gb for #1,050 / If You Have Any Phone For Sale, Post It Here. Meet Your Buyers Here / MTN | GLO | ETISALAT | AIRTEL [1gb @ N300, 10gb @ N2900] www.octavo.com.ng ©

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.