Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:14 AM

I Conclude That I Cannot Do Without Nairaland - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Conclude That I Cannot Do Without Nairaland (731 Views)

"Tell Wike That I Will Attend Night Club In His Village"- Amaechi Vows. See Pics / I Cannot Take Credit For The Revival Of The Refineries - President Buhari / Saraki To VP: "I Cannot Be Summoned By A 'Mere Commissioner" - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Conclude That I Cannot Do Without Nairaland by mascot87(m): 11:34am On Jun 27, 2014
YES, I CANNOT DO WITHOUT NAIRALAND. The last 5 days have shown me and erased all doubt in my mind if I will or I will not miss nairaland.
Welcome back nairaland and I hope you recover fully, better, stronger,brighter & brighter onto a perfect day. smiley

2 Likes

Re: I Conclude That I Cannot Do Without Nairaland by trytillmake(m): 12:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
Waoh seriously b4 i go to bed daily i browse through Nairaland, these past few days, i have been waking up too early, and be tossing and turning on my bed cause of Nairaland,the site is addictive, pls SEUN, better guard this investment properly.
Re: I Conclude That I Cannot Do Without Nairaland by tuoyoojo(m): 12:42pm On Jun 27, 2014
Hey! What happened to all the "likes" I have toiled hard for all these years......its all gone! From 218 "likes" to a mere 28 "likes"

Runs to the gate of nairaland..carrying a banner

"Bring back our "likes"o "
Sobs
Re: I Conclude That I Cannot Do Without Nairaland by Demdem(m): 1:00pm On Jun 27, 2014
@ op,
See a doctor, u Av a problem.

1 Like

Re: I Conclude That I Cannot Do Without Nairaland by BrokenTV: 1:59pm On Jun 27, 2014
tuoyoojo: Hey! What happened to all the "likes" I have toiled hard for all these years......its all gone! From 218 "likes" to a mere 28 "likes"

Runs to the gate of nairaland..carrying a banner

"Bring back our "likes"o "
Sobs
You are talking about 288 likes while I lost more than 5000likes.

(1) (Reply)

Update: Lagos / Ibadan Expressway Now Relatively Free / As National Conference Winds Down, What Hope For Nigeria? / An Open Letter To All Employers (govt/private/multinationals/recruitment Firms)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.