Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,405 members, 7,853,793 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nairaland's Timeout And Seun's Response - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland's Timeout And Seun's Response (566 Views)

I Plan To Sue Nairaland and Seun Osewa For All Its Worth / Letter Of Query To The Mods And Seun / A Word For Sexskillz And Seun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland's Timeout And Seun's Response by trytillmake(m): 12:26pm On Jun 27, 2014
I just had to say this, Since Nairaland being offline, i and my friends have been discussing the issue since Sunday and from Warri my guy called me yesterday and we still talked about it,so far one thing they all harped about was SEUN,S response to the site being down. His response on Sunday was "I AM SORRY" i tell u, that was the most uninsightful response u could give for a website that had more than a million followers, being viewed by Nigerians and foreigners from all the world, a repository of information, a potential source for companies to sell their brands, Government resource to sell their views to its citizens and much more, does SEUN know the value of Nairaland, does he know what he has in his hands, i tell u a co-worker in my office has been so moody since MONDAY because of Nairaland, then u now come and say, "I AM SORRY" that response was it directed to his babe he is breaking up on facebook or to lesser mortals,

Pls SEUN thank GOD Nairaland is back but pls i will like u to upgrade yr PR, U CAN'T do all alone, let people help u at least u would have given a not too technical explanation about the timeout then People would have been satisfied and alot of potential clients would have waited patiently, and u would have given daily tweets or posts on facebook so we knw wat's gwan.

I think u also need to upgrade the look of this yr site, seriously it is bland looking, content is good of course but let it be catchy at first experience, the mix with green can be played with.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Timeout And Seun's Response by tpia1: 2:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
his responses were puzzling.

was i the only one who was befuddled by his thread the other day?
Re: Nairaland's Timeout And Seun's Response by osaroodion(m): 3:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
tpia1: his responses were puzzling.
come again pls

1 Like

Re: Nairaland's Timeout And Seun's Response by tpia1: 3:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
what was he referring to?
Re: Nairaland's Timeout And Seun's Response by justmenoni: 4:28pm On Jun 27, 2014
I missed my nairaland so much,Only God knows how many times i have refreshed the homepage...This morning my ban was lifted grin grin grin grin but the stupid Justwise of a guy immediately banned me again cos i posted a topic appreciating that the ban was lifted Wait oo are we sure its not this foolish mods that are causing people to ban our dear Nairaland.

Oga seun please and please review and reshuffle your Mods,some of them are just so stupid and take issues personally,this is an open forum..

I heared Some Mods especially Justwise was rushed to the hospital for High Blood Pressure cos their is no one he can E-Bully on,u see life but now that Nairaland is back the first thing the eeddiot can do is ban people again,does that make any sense? instead of them to first apologize to we the members for their break in transmission,Imagine...anyway Naija i hail...Justwise you are a FOOL and you will Remain One,oya the Mod for here,ban me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Another Blast Rips Through Kaduna. / Photos Of Woman Battered By Her Husband Over A Piece Of Fish / When Will It Be Over..all We Need Is A Change.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.