Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (350121 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
Obascoetubi:

i saw one guy's jiayu g2f com wit these accesorry and the total cost of the phone is 20k, why all these accesorry djd not com wit urs/?

Accessories that comes
with Jiayu G2F are ;
* Silicon case
* Earphone
* OTG cable
* Screen film
* Cable winder
* Phone holder
* Touch pen

smiley
Most of my phones comes with the listed accessories, Not just the Jiayu G2F....I won't be surprised if the post you quoted was copied from this thread.

It's true I sell the Jiayu G2F @ #21,000

This is a Feeder thread leechers clone

Beware of Leechers.....

>>>Extract from page 15 of this thread shows the list of follow come and additional accessories of the Jiayu G2F that I sell below

"Jayu G2F (WCDMA) @ #21,000
Silicon Case, Screen Protector, OTG cable, earphone, card reader, touch pen, Cable winder, Phone sucker stand and EU adapter.
Buy Comfort and Convenience

All you need in one box, you don't have to start searching everywhere to get additional accessories, we put them all in the box free.

Yes, It's a Goody Bag!!!"

Link to the page: https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/nairaland-mobile-hq-octacore-2gb/15#24979442

1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Obascoetubi: 7:28pm On Aug 27, 2014
initialize:

smiley
Most of my phones comes with the listed accessories, Not just the Jiayu G2F....I won't be surprised if the post you quoted was copied from this thread.

It's true I sell the Jiayu G2F @ #21,000

This is a Feeder thread leechers clone

Beware of Leechers.....

>>>Extract from page 15 of this thread shows the list of follow come and additional accessories of the Jiayu G2F that I sell below

"Jayu G2F (WCDMA) @ #21,000
Silicon Case, Screen Protector, OTG cable, earphone, card reader, touch pen, Cable winder, Phone sucker stand and EU adapter.
Buy Comfort and Convenience

All you need in one box, you don't have to start searching everywhere to get additional accessories, we put them all in the box free.

Yes, It's a Goody Bag!!!"

Link to the page: https://www.nairaland.com/1788642/nairaland-mobile-hq-octacore-2gb/15#24979442
INITIALIZE BABA ...WE TRUST U!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:33pm On Aug 27, 2014
Obascoetubi:
INITIALIZE BABA ...WE TRUST U!!!

wink

I don't want to come here to blow my trumpet or force people to blow it on my behalf but truth be told, you will be impressed by the quality of service, recommendation and support you will get when we do business....

I hail back Sir!

I am init with all my resources

And init for all your purposes smiley

I'm initialize, or "init" like my Jiayu friends in the forum calls me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2014
Home safe

Pre-orders ° Orders ° Re-orders
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2014
Doogee dg 310 @ #17,000

Thl t6s @ #18,000

Jiake jk11 @ #20,000

Jiayu G2F @ #21,000

Elephone P6i @ #22,000

King sing S2 @ #25,000

Jiayu G3C @ #25,000

Much G2 @ #27,000

Cool pad 7320 @ #28,000

Xiaomi 1s @ #30,000

Jiayu G4S @ #35,000

Mlais Note Pro @ #38,000

Thl 5000 @ #48,000

Xiaomi Mi3 64GB @ #66,000

Why wait?

Contact you order------08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Evathyst(f): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
initialize: Home safe

Pre-orders ° Orders ° Re-orders
Baba, how market Sir? Sure u dnt expect to be seeing me here alwz, afterall fone no be toothbrush wey dem sey make we dey change evry two-two months. Besides, am still flexing d GIONEE M2 which I bought 4rm u. Each tym I lay my hands on dt fone, my feelings 4u increases by 6.8MB/s. if no be sey na my boyfrnd give me money wey I take buy dt fone, trust me, I for don port to ur network . #Lol# tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Evathyst(f): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
avicky:
Not that bad. If d area is well illuminated it will be clear but if not it will be blurr. But overall the camera rocks.
Avicky! Avicky!! I don catch you red-handed 4 one unmentionable thread. Rmbr Oga Mazi's NYSC thread? Sister u dey worry o with ur French speaking brouhaha. Tu va ai compris? tongue
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
Evathyst: Baba, how market Sir? Sure u dnt expect to be seeing me here alwz, afterall fone no be toothbrush wey dem sey make we dey change evry two-two months. Besides, am still flexing d GIONEE M2 which I bought 4rm u. Each tym I lay my hands on dt fone, my feelings 4u increases by 6.8MB/s. if no be sey na my boyfrnd give me money wey I take buy dt fone, trust me, I for don port to ur network . #Lol# tongue

Market is improving daily, I no even search for you online again. I've been waiting for our offline meeting; i don buy new clothes, new shoes, new perfume, even gift for a new bride.... You just change am by limiting the feelings to a WCDMA speed of 6.8MBps, you no even allow am reach the limit of 7.2... I don dey believe say the feeling reach 4G LTE speed which i dey use practice my proposal speech.

You come mention boyfriend buy you Gionee M2 say because of that you no go port come my network? angry

You better port to the better side of life, meet me for Lag make I buy you one of ZTE Nubia 7, Oppo Find 7, Xiaomi Mi4, Huawei Honor 6, Jiayu G6, THL 5000, POMP C6 or OPO (OnePlus one).... make you know wetin real love dey yarn cool

No let Primeson1 come see wetin you post o! grin cheesy

tongue kiss

Init with the Money wink
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Evathyst(f): 10:45pm On Aug 27, 2014
initialize:

Market is improving daily, I no even search for you online again. I've been waiting for our offline meeting; i don buy new clothes, new shoes, new perfume, even gift for a new bride.... You just change am by limiting the feelings to a WCDMA speed of 6.8MBps, you no even allow am reach the limit of 7.2... I don dey believe say the feeling reach 4G LTE speed which i dey use practice my proposal speech.

You come mention boyfriend buy you Gionee M2 say because of that you no go port come my network? angry

You better port to the better side of life, meet me for Lag make I buy you one of ZTE Nubia 7, Oppo Find 7, Xiaomi Mi4, Huawei Honor 6, Jiayu G6, THL 5000, POMP C6 or OPO (OnePlus one).... make you know wetin real love dey yarn cool

No let Primeson1 come see wetin you post o! grin cheesy

tongue kiss

Init with the Money wink
Is dt all u can promise? Oppo(which kind name be dt one), Jiayu (sounds lyk a yoruba name Tiamiyu) Pomp C6(WTF? no be only pump na pipe), One Plus One? Lyk seriously, is it not two? O. k, d fone na #2 Lol! Initialize, mention somtin lyk HTC, Samsung, Sony, iPhone, nd I myt give ur proposal a second thought. Lyk seriously? Oppo? Tiamiyu? Blood of Jesus! *runs out of thread wit a hussein bolt lyk speed* grin

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
Evathyst: Is dt all u can promise? Oppo(which kind name be dt one), Jiayu (sounds lyk a yoruba name Tiamiyu) Pomp C6(WTF? no be only pump na pipe), One Plus One? Lyk seriously, is it not two? O. k, d fone na #2 Lol! Initialize, mention somtin lyk HTC, Samsung, Sony, iPhone, nd I myt give ur proposal a second thought. Lyk seriously? Oppo? Tiamiyu? Blood of Jesus! *runs out of thread wit a hussein bolt lyk speed* grin

I sure you typed those name with that Gionee Gorilla your boyfriend gave you tongue

There's time for everything we usually say; Look through my history here and you will see that I am not strange to all the names (iphone, Samsung, HTC, Sony et al) you listed..... Maybe you need me to take you through my origin || https://www.nairaland.com/initialize/topics .... I once was like; I will never use a "Made is China" phone, I even refused a business proposal by a Chinese man in 2010 but now I wish I didn't

Their names might sound funny but their perfomance is SERIOUS!

Video review of the XIAOMI MI4 vs GALAXY S5 vs iPHONE 6 vs LG G3 vs HTC ONE M8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nm0yk_wVm4

Read the Review of the ZTE Nubia Z7 and check the specs, even the yet to be released SGS6 wouldn't stand a chance....

Come let's me take care of you and show you where the new world power is.

On a Lovely note, don't be swayed by the names....What's in a name? Beauty is in the efficiency which is determined by the quality of the perfornance....Like my phones, I am serious and I can perform and to top it...... I be fine boy cheesy

kiss

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by teebell90: 11:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
You guys are already bringing in some humor once again. Wonderful! smiley cool

Evathyst: Is dt all u can promise? Oppo(which kind name be dt one), Jiayu (sounds lyk a yoruba name Tiamiyu) Pomp C6(WTF? no be only pump na pipe), One Plus One? Lyk seriously, is it not two? O. k, d fone na #2 Lol! Initialize, mention somtin lyk HTC, Samsung, Sony, iPhone, nd I myt give ur proposal a second thought. Lyk seriously? Oppo? Tiamiyu? Blood of Jesus! *runs out of thread wit a hussein bolt lyk speed* grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
teebell90: You guys are already bringing in some humor once again. Wonderful! smiley cool

grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Evathyst(f): 12:09am On Aug 28, 2014
initialize:

I sure you typed those name with that Gionee Gorilla your boyfriend gave you tongue

There's time for everything we usually say; Look through my history here and you will see that I am not strange to all the names (iphone, Samsung, HTC, Sony et al) you listed..... Maybe you need me to take you through my origin || https://www.nairaland.com/initialize/topics .... I once was like; I will never use a "Made is China" phone, I even refused a business proposal by a Chinese man in 2010 but now I wish I didn't

Their names might sound funny but their perfomance is SERIOUS!

Video review of the XIAOMI MI4 vs GALAXY S5 vs iPHONE 6 vs LG G3 vs HTC ONE M8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Nm0yk_wVm4

Read the Review of the ZTE Nubia Z7 and check the specs, even the yet to be released SGS6 wouldn't stand a chance....

Come let's me take care of you and show you where the new world power is.

On a Lovely note, don't be swayed by the names....What's in a name? Beauty is in the efficiency which is determined by the quality of the perfornance....Like my phones, I am serious and I can perform and to top it...... I be fine boy cheesy

kiss
If by now u still dnt understand d power of choice, den I'll av no choice dan to send u to my Popman 4 an intensive tutorial class on sociology. Wel, snce u'r a yoruba self-acclaimed 'fine boy' here's a popular yoruba saying 2buttress my point; 'kini yi daa, oyato si kini yi wunmi' meaning, ds tin is gud, is quite different 4rm wat one wants. Yes! Chinese fones may be gud(as regards thr mouth-watering spec) bt d names are jst not sexy enof 4me. Imagine someone asking u wats d name of ur fone nd u say 'Oppo' 'Tiamiyu abi na Jiayu' Tufia! grin

If truly u'r a big boi lyk u'r claiming, den buy me Wat big boiz buy thr babes; Galaxy, HTC, iPhone, Sony... Yes, dey may nt perform better Dan ur Chinese fones, bt dey r rather ostentatious goods. Nd u knw one tin abt ostentatious goods? Only classy pple use dem tongue

Finally, back to ur being a 'fine boi' Av got jst one quote for u; 'dey sey dt fine boiz rock, bt has any gal ever tried paying her bills wit handsomeness?' nd guess who said it? She's one of ur customers. #Lol# grin

Typing with my latest gold-platted iPhone. Nd I guess u knw how many versions of it was produced? tongue
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Evathyst(f): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2014
teebell90: You guys are already bringing in some humor once again. Wonderful! smiley cool

Oga/Sister teebell, I Tuale 4u o! U knw nah, man shall not live by seriousness alone.

I wan ask u one qstn if u no go vex? Abeg na which kind fone u buy 4 ur gal frnd as val gift? No lie o! #Lol# grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:44am On Aug 28, 2014
Phones and Tablets HQ

Buy Right
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by pgo17(m): 8:27am On Aug 28, 2014
Evathyst: If by now u still dnt understand d power of choice, den I'll av no choice dan to send u to my Popman 4 an intensive tutorial class on sociology. Wel, snce u'r a yoruba self-acclaimed 'fine boy' here's a popular yoruba saying 2buttress my point; 'kini yi daa, oyato si kini yi wunmi' meaning, ds tin is gud, is quite different 4rm wat one wants. Yes! Chinese fones may be gud(as regards thr mouth-watering spec) bt d names are jst not sexy enof 4me. Imagine someone asking u wats d name of ur fone nd u say 'Oppo' 'Tiamiyu abi na Jiayu' Tufia! grin

If truly u'r a big boi lyk u'r claiming, den buy me Wat big boiz buy thr babes; Galaxy, HTC, iPhone, Sony... Yes, dey may nt perform better Dan ur Chinese fones, bt dey r rather ostentatious goods. Nd u knw one tin abt ostentatious goods? Only classy pple use dem tongue

Finally, back to ur being a 'fine boi' Av got jst one quote for u; 'dey sey dt fine boiz rock, bt has any gal ever tried paying her bills wit handsomeness?' nd guess who said it? She's one of ur customers. #Lol# grin

Typing with my latest gold-platted iPhone. Nd I guess u knw how many versions of it was produced? tongue
Expensive babe! Abeg no mind init he's a typical guy, u knw we guys dnt go for name we go for the specs, i gues he was thinking from a guys perspective. You are using a gold plaited Iphone? wao that must have cost a fortune.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by lameda3: 9:04am On Aug 28, 2014
Oga initialise , pls reduce d prize of the thl 5000. I want to buy it

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Evathyst(f): 9:19am On Aug 28, 2014
pgo17: Expensive babe! Abeg no mind init he's a typical guy, u knw we guys dnt go for name we go for the specs, i gues he was thinking from a guys perspective. You are using a gold plaited Iphone? wao that must have cost a fortune.
Yeah! It costed a fortune dt only big boiz can afford. But to my guy, it's lyk chicken change grin

#tym to dodge stones#

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Obascoetubi: 9:25am On Aug 28, 2014
Evathyst: Yeah! It costed a fortune dt only big boiz can afford. But to my guy, it's lyk chicken change grin

#tym to dodge stones#
tel us what those sony,sansung,iphone,lg can do dat xiami,jiayu etc can't
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by primeson1(m): 9:30am On Aug 28, 2014
this evathyst sha............ grin grin grin grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by teebell90: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2014
Omo nothing like galfriend ooh! it is either future partner or nothing else. Omo nobody is safe again see what some of our girls are doing anyway When she needs to change her phone i will buy her one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIOEv56TtVs

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/mIOEv56TtVs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Evathyst: Oga/Sister teebell, I Tuale 4u o! U knw nah, man shall not live by seriousness alone.

I wan ask u one qstn if u no go vex? Abeg na which kind fone u buy 4 ur gal frnd as val gift? No lie o! #Lol# grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:15am On Aug 28, 2014
pgo17: Expensive babe! Abeg no mind init he's a typical guy, u knw we guys dnt go for name we go for the specs, i gues he was thinking from a guys perspective. You are using a gold plaited Iphone? wao that must have cost a fortune.

Thanks for the elaboration boss!

She Neva know say when guy see correct babe, we first download the specs (both front and back camera quality), assume the worth, try to unbox to see its packaging content visually before we think of which name to give am eventually... If she is meets our requirements, she can even have no name like the Jiake JK11 (no name on the back cover), we go still go all in and even over our budget to own her at all cost..... Name my be fancy, but performance is fantastic....

I might own a gold iphone 6 to attract

But I will use the Jiayu, Xiaomi, Lenovo, THL, Huawei, Zopo, ZTE, OPO, OPPO to perform...

>>>you should watch the video review I posted above to understand

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:40am On Aug 28, 2014
lameda3: Oga initialise , pls reduce d prize of the thl 5000. I want to buy it

My Oga that phone is really vexing at this period, I have back orders I am yet to fulfil at the #48,000 sef... The phone Don turn to "golden iphone" now sef, very limited and if you find, the price go make you now way buy

I will do my best when my new stock arrive, you will see it here.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:45am On Aug 28, 2014
Phones are always available
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2014
>>>>.............:::::::::Welcome Home!!! || Price Slash on all Phones || Promo Season grin || Don't dull::::::::::................<<<<<<<

****When they told you they sell quality phones at the tech market...This is the place they mentioned.....Customer's satisfaction is guaranteed****

I take Pre-order, Orders, Post order support and Re-order(s)...... Here's [b]Nairaland Mobile HeadQuarters

Available phones as at 28/08/2014 are:

========================================================================

...........:::::::::::::::::Quadcores::::::::::::::::..............

DOOGEE Voyager II DG310; Android 4.4, MT6582 max 1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/8GB ROM, 5 inch 854 x 480 screen, 5.0MP cam, 2000mah Battery
@ #17,000

THL T6S; Android 4.4, MT6582 max 1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/8GB ROM, 5 inch 854 x 480 screen, 5.0MP cam, 1900mah Battery
@ #18,000

Jiake JK11; Android 4.2.2, MT6582 max 1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/4GB ROM, 5 inch 960 x 540 screen, 8MP camera, 2 x 2200mah battery @ #20,000

Jiayu G2F(WCDMA); Android 4.2.2, MT6582 max 1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/4GB ROM, 4.3 inch 1280 x 720 screen, 8MP camera, 2200mah battery @ #21,000

Elephone P6i; Android 4.4.2, MT6582 max 1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/4GB ROM, 5 inch 960 x 540 screen, 5MP/13MP camera, 2100mah battery @ #22,000

Jiayu G3C; Android 4.2.2, MT6582 max 1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/4GB ROM, 4.5 inch 1280 x 720 screen, 8MP camera, 3000mah battery @ #25,000

Original Kingsing S2; Android 4.4 MTK6582 Quad Core 1GB RAM /8GB ROM, 5.0'' IPS 960 x 540 Screen, 2000mah Battery 3G mobile phone @ #25,000

THL L969; 4G LTE Android 4.4.2 MT6582 max 1.3GHz Quad core, 1GB RAM/ 8GB ROM 5.0 Inch 854 x 480 screen, 5MP Camera, 2700mah Battery Cell Phone @ #25,000

MUCH G2 Professional Game Phone, 1GB RAM/16GB ROM, 5"IPS 1280x720 screen, Quadcore MTK6589T, Android4.2, Dual SIM WCDMA, 8MP camera, 4200Mah Battery @ #27,000

Xiaomi Redrice; Miui V5 Quadcore MTK6589T 4.7 inch 1280 x 720 screen 1GB RAM/ 4GB ROM, 8MP camera, 2000mah Battery Phone @ #28,000

Xiaomi Hongmi 1s; MIUI V5 Quad Core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8628, 4.7 inch 1280 x 720 screen, 1GB RAM/ 8GB ROM, 8MP Camera, 2000mah Battery @ #30,000

Lenovo S660; Android 4.4 Quad Core MTK6582, 4.7 inch IPS 960 x 540 screen, 1GB RAM / 8GB ROM, 8MP camera, GPS, 3000mah Battery @ #32,000

...........:::::::::::::::::Octacores::::::::::::::::..............

Bluboo X2; MTK6592 Octa Core 5.0 inch 3G Android 4.3 Smart Phone RAM 1GB /16GB ROM, Dual SIM, WCDMA, GSM, NFC, 8MP Camera, 1700mah Battery @ #26,000

Coolpad 7320 MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7G 5.5" HD 1280 X 720 1G RAM/ 8GB ROM, 13.0MP camera, 2500mah battery WCDMA Mobile Phone @ #28,000

Jiayu G4S; Android 4.2.2, MT6592 1.7Ghz Octa-core, 2G RAM/16GB ROM, 4.7 inch 1280 x 720 screen, 13MP camera, 3000mah battery @ #35,000 (Upgrade to Android 4.4.2 kitkat now available)

Elephone P2000; MTK6592 1.7GHz Octa Core Android 4.4 2G RAM /16G ROM 13MP Camera, NFC, OTG, GPS, Fingerprint Identify, 2650mah battery @ #36,000

Mlais Note Pro; MTK6592 Octa Core Andriod 4.4, Phone 5.5" IPS HD Screen 2GB RAM/ 16GB ROM 13.0MP Camera Fingerprint identify, NFC, OTG, 3200mah Battery @ #38,000

Original THL 5000; SmartPhone MTK6592 Octa Core 2.0GHZ 2GBRAM/16GB ROM, 5.0 inch 1080p FHD Display, NFC, OTG, GPS, OTA, 5000MAH battery @ #48,000

Xiaomi Mi3;, Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 2.3GHz, 5 inch 1080P, 2G RAM/16G ROM Android 4.2 GPS 3G WCDMA, 3100Mah Battery @ #51,000, 64GB Version is #66,000

***Most of the phones I listed are in stock and available for immediate pick-up/delivery (Limited stock as they are hot sale items)***

---------------------------------------------------

Class 10 32GB micro SD Card @ #4,000

Class 10 16GB micro SD Card @ #2,500

8GB micro sd card @ #1,500

Call, text or whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473 || Telegram 08080762473

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by avicky(f): 7:28pm On Aug 28, 2014
Evathyst: Avicky! Avicky!! I don catch you red-handed 4 one unmentionable thread. Rmbr Oga Mazi's NYSC thread? Sister u dey worry o with ur French speaking brouhaha. Tu va ai compris? tongue
Lmao. Wetin u find go dere? My French with gluv 01. grin oui, je comprends. Ca va? How far with d jobs?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by avicky(f): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2014
Lol. Babes u dan smoke gbana. Don't worry that tiamiyu wey u dey commonise will soon be a force to reckon with.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2014
Phones are available
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wolfenstein(m): 9:16pm On Aug 28, 2014
longtime no hear o, missed u guys.....initialize gonna holla u soon for that tempered glass stuff soon......hopefully
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2014
wolfenstein: longtime no hear o, missed u guys.....initialize gonna holla u soon for that tempered glass stuff soon......hopefully
How you dey my padi? Hope say job stress ain't too much? Holla me whenever you're ready cos I'm good to go everytime. .. I salute you and the Xiaomi Hongmi 1s nation.

2 Likes

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by wolfenstein(m): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2014
initialize: How you dey my padi? Hope say job stress ain't too much? Holla me whenever you're ready cos I'm good to go everytime. .. I salute you and the Xiaomi Hongmi 1s nation.
i cut cap for u

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2014
wolfenstein:
i cut cap for u

You know my size? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.