Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (350301 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2014
nanaba777:

Have you tried Pipo T3?

Good Lord will bless you with this recommendation... Nice paper specs. I will try to price it when work resumes, if the price feels right I will definitely purchase one for someone cos the specs is OK

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2014
debedebe:
I know brov,n thanks for all d gift.... i just see dat the phone is sooooo awesome ... thumb up brov... battery wit just 2500mah last longer

Doogee climbing up the ladder just like Elephone is doing....

The 18MP camera is so clean I couldn't stop snapping.

Enjoy your money bro.... Great value acquired
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2014
timbros:
Bros, I need suggestions from you.

Planning to buy a phone for wifey. Please suggest an affordable 5" screen size, good battery, sharp camera (you know women and pictures nah) etc... Infact a nice phone wey go make her cook better soup for me lol grin.

Then suggest also an affordable 7" or 8" sreen size tab with all the sweet specs.

That is 2 items I need from you. I need your reply asap so I can order from you this week. Thanks.

N.B: Both devices must have double sims, both sims must be H+ enabled. With removable battery and with memory card slot.

Am I asking too much? Lol grin

Tag: initialize

Hello sir.... Nice of you to have made this request here.

Onto your order... There's one important information missing... Your BUDGET.

Alot of phones will easily pass through your requirements so I need your budget to get the final screening.

Supply it as soon as you can for both the phone and the tablet.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2014
debedebe:
Doogee G900 camera beat Samsung s5,I suggest u go for did gadget..d only disadvantage d phone has which I even think is not a problem I'd DAT u can either use 2 micro sims or 1 micro sim with am mmc at dsame time.good for lady's for selfie.

Well said..... It's the deal breaker for pictures and video recording in my present stock

8MP front camera = Selfie galore

18MP back camera with a dedicated camera click button. Just go buy printer dey do photo biz grin

Air guestures

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by timbros(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
initialize:

Hello sir.... Nice of you to have made this request here.

Onto your order... There's one important information missing... Your BUDGET.

Alot of phones will easily pass through your requirements so I need your budget to get the final screening.

Supply it as soon as you can for both the phone and the tablet.

I budget 40k for both of them.

I for say 50k but e go stretch my pocket o. If I can get both for 40k fine, but if not make it 50k.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by timbros(m): 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
debedebe:
Doogee G900 camera beat Samsung s5,I suggest u go for did gadget..d only disadvantage d phone has which I even think is not a problem I'd DAT u can either use 2 micro sims or 1 micro sim with am mmc at dsame time.good for lady's for selfie.

Thanks.

I'll check the specs now.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
timbros:

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
Promxy94:
My brother am currently using the Elephone G5 the phone camera is good as in good i mean good, the durability i must say is due to your handling because it has a gorilla glass, the processor does not lag and above all the display and battery life is good too.. ... I love the phone its sleekness especially my friends are really surprised at the phone

For hw long av u been using d fone bros cos i wanna buy?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2014
timbros:

40k won't cut your requirements in this present economy.... Increase to say 50k so that you can have the Elephone G5 and the Pipo T3 with full accessories
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
luxempati:

For hw long av u been using d fone bros cos i wanna buy?

He will still to reply you but from my own handling of the Elephone G5 I can recommend it to anyone who ask me for a budget phone with the right specs and big screen.

Dual Sim, dual standby
3G on both Sim
5.5inch1280 x 720 res screen (Gorilla glass)
5mp/13mp
Backlit capacitive button
Guesture sensing
1gb ram/8gb rom
2550mah battery
Otg enabled.

What else remain?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by timbros(m): 5:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
initialize:

40k won't cut your requirements in this present economy.... Increase to say 50k so that you can have the Elephone G5 and the Pipo T3 with full accessories

Sorry, I modified before you quoted me.

I've checked that Doogee DG900 someone suggested. I think I like the specs.

Meanwhile i'll check those two you mentioned up there.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 6:39pm On Nov 23, 2014
initialize:

He will still to reply you but from my own handling of the Elephone G5 I can recommend it to anyone who ask me for a budget phone with the right specs and big screen.

Dual Sim, dual standby
3G on both Sim
5.5inch1280 x 720 res screen (Gorilla glass)
5mp/13mp
Backlit capacitive button
Guesture sensing
1gb ram/8gb rom
2550mah battery
Otg enabled.

What else remain?

I dnt intend to buy his own:|:|, I want a new one.
BTW, Betwn Elephone G5 and Infinix Zero, which do suggest I go for?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
luxempati:

I dnt intend to buy his own:|:|, I want a new one.
BTW, Betwn Elephone G5 and Infinix Zero, which do suggest I go for?

Ok sir...

I haven't seen the Infinix phone yet. I don't sell Infinix phones either.

That's why it is only the G5 I advertise here
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:11pm On Nov 23, 2014
timbros:

Sorry, I modified before you quoted me.

I've checked that Doogee DG900 someone suggested. I think I like the specs.

Meanwhile i'll check those two you mentioned up there.

Ok sir
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 23, 2014
initialize:

Ok sir...

Mr Initialize, hw much is it (last price) nd wt accessories ar includes, ar thre freebies?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by timbros(m): 8:03am On Nov 24, 2014
initialize:

Ok sir

Still waiting please.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:40am On Nov 24, 2014
[b]======Sales Ongoing>>>>>>

...:::Phones::::...
DOOGEE Turbo 2 DG900 (Gold Bezel) @ #40,000
MTK6592 Octa Core 1.7GHz Android 4.4, 5.0 Inch 1920 x 1080p res screen, 8MP front/18.0MP back camera, 2GB RAM /16GB ROM, WCDMA, GSM, OTG, Gesture sensing Smart Phone.

Jiayu G4S (black & White) @ #35,000
Android 4.4.2, MT6592 1.7Ghz Octa-core, 2G RAM/16GB ROM, 4.7 inch 1280 x 720 screen, 13MP camera, 3000mah battery

Much G2 (Game phone with 4200mah battery) @ #28,000
1GB RAM/16GB ROM, 5"IPS 1280x720 screen, Quadcore MTK6589T, Android4.2, Dual SIM WCDMA, 8MP camera, 4200Mah Battery

Kingsing S2 (Black) @ @23,000
Android 4.4 MTK6582 Quad Core 1GB RAM /8GB ROM, 5.0'' IPS 960 x 540 Screen, 2000mah Battery 3G mobile phone

Xiaomi MiBand Bracelet.

...:::PowerBanks::::...

Pineng 20000mah @ #8,000

Pineng 10000mah @ #5,000

...:::Memory Cards::::...

Class 10 32GB micro SD card @ #4,000

Class 10 16GB micro SD card @ #2,000

...:::Contacts::::...

Call || 08069321572 or 08080762473

Whatsapp || 08069321572 or 08080762473

SMS || 08069321572 or 08080762473

****Click on any of the links to see the full phone specifications and pictures***[/b]
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 8:41am On Nov 24, 2014
timbros:

Still waiting please.

You said you were going to check the items I recommended. Which is your choice?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sales ongoing
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ravensckar(m): 5:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
initialize:

Did you do your Youth service Calabar? I did mine in France undecided tongue
Seems you too has been infected with the 'Schooled in france syndrome' Good for you sha! Since schooling in France doesn't affect the price of garri in the market nko?

As regards your question, Yeah, I did my 'adult' service in Calabar together with your..... Uhm *clears throat*

I'm the other person who bought Gionee M2 from you together with 'Area Mama'. But seriously Bro, I wish to upgrade by 2015 cos I do need a phone with big screen. Will contact you when I'm ready sha cos I'm still rocking my M2. Besides, when is the much-anticipated 'wedding?'
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Tunagy: 7:35pm On Nov 24, 2014
Sir initialize its nyc doing biz with you smiley . Da ur power bank really save me from dt 4kup br3 wey tecno put 4 dr tab, looking foward in buying 1 correct fone frm u sir
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
ravensckar:
Seems you too has been infected with the 'Schooled in france syndrome' Good for you sha! Since schooling in France doesn't affect the price of garri in the market nko?

As regards your question, Yeah, I did my 'adult' service in Calabar together with your..... Uhm *clears throat*

I'm the other person who bought Gionee M2 from you together with 'Area Mama'. But seriously Bro, I wish to upgrade by 2015 cos I do need a phone with big screen. Will contact you when I'm ready sha cos I'm still rocking my M2. Besides, when is the much-anticipated 'wedding?'

I guess correctly then cos I know say na you....

I like the way the "French students" construct their humor on threads... I'm doing my Masters programme presently in France so I'm not in the first degree category..... hian! grin

Groom is in France presently, when the bride is ready she can meet up.... Everything is set for her to fly.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by lordfalcao(m): 7:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
initialize:

Ok sir...

how much is this elephone g5?
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:41pm On Nov 24, 2014
Tunagy:
Sir initialize its nyc doing biz with you smiley . Da ur power bank really save me from dt 4kup br3 wey tecno put 4 dr tab, looking foward in buying 1 correct fone frm u sir

My Oyo pple... I go soon come back, I still get sef contain there wey dem reserve for me anytime I choose to return.

Thanks for doing business as posting a feedback.

****he's referring to the Pineng 10000mah powerbank he bought.

There's still more in stock, you should order yours too.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:43pm On Nov 24, 2014
lordfalcao:
how much is this elephone g5?

All phone prices are been reviewed according to the present economic condition. Expect update tomorrow.

Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by pgo17(m): 9:44pm On Nov 24, 2014
Enjoying The Jiayu G4$, JIAYULATING everything now.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:56pm On Nov 24, 2014
pgo17:
Enjoying The Jiayu G4$, JIAYULATING everything now.

Thanks for your order

1 Like

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2014
Prices of New Stock:
===================

Cube Talk 9x 32GB with Full Accesories - #50,000

THL 5000 - #48,000

Doogee dg900 - #40,000

Jiayu G4S - #36,500

Much G2 - #28,000

Elephone G5 - #26,000

Kingsing S2 - #23,000

Doogee dg 310 - #17,000

Thanks.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by 2baga(m): 1:34pm On Nov 25, 2014
my oga at the top
(in france)
pls when will the laminated unbreakable screen for my jk11 land pls.... shocked shocked shocked
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by debedebe(m): 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2014
initialize:

Well said..... It's the deal breaker for pictures and video recording in my present stock

18MP back camera with a dedicated camera click button. Just go buy printer dey do photo biz grin

Air guestures
screen shot

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by debedebe(m): 5:17pm On Nov 25, 2014
initialize:

Air guestures
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 5:22pm On Nov 25, 2014
2baga:
my oga at the top
(in france)
pls when will the laminated unbreakable screen for my jk11 land pls.... shocked shocked shocked

cheesy cheesy tongue

Chat me for update

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.