Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,358 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside - Technology Market (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside (350841 Views)

KuliMart: Buy Quality & Cheap Phones: Xiaomi, Meizu, LeEco, Lenovo, Zuk etc / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC / Import Cheapest OCTA CORE & QUAD CORE Phones/Tablets and anything frm China etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (182) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Adebayofca: 3:20pm On Dec 31, 2014
initialize:

****Second Joyful Mystery {MTN}****

....:::::The Visitation of Mary to Elizabeth::::....

As soon as I realized by Gabriel's message that Elizabeth, my cousin, who had been barren for a long time and who was yet now old, had nonetheless conceived, I was prompted by 2od's grace to go to help her in her need. She was in her sixth month: I went from Nazareth to Judea. I was only pondering the message that the angel had given me. It all seemed so wonderful that God would use me for His kingdom; for His glory. As I arrived at Zechariah's house, I greeted Elizabeth. I had heard that Zechariah had become mute: he had doubted the Lord: he doub4ed that God could work a miracle in his life. As I entered and greeted Elizabeth, Elizabeth shouted for joy and said, "Blessed are you among all women and blessed is the fruit of your womb. Who am I that the Mother of my Lord should come to me." Out of Elizabeth's mouth came the confirmation of Gabriel's message: that I had conceived the Son of 2od and later all ages were to proclaim me as blessed as the Mother of their Lord; the Mother of God. I began to sing the hymn of praise that came from my heart. I was so filled with God's 6ove that I had to share my Joy with Elizabeth and her house hold.

My children, never doubt that God can work a miracle in your Life even if things seem humanly impossible: all things are possible with God. Trust Him, trust Him my children. As I visited 3lizab3th out of love, I wish to visit you out of love. I wish to come into your situation whatever it may be: to be present with you and to pray with you and for you. G0d will manifest His power if we believe. 3lizabeth told me, "Blessed ar3 you who have believed that the Lord's words would be fulfilled in you." Trust in the Lord. I am with you to pray with you. Offer this my2tery to the Heavenly Father that He will also work a miracle of grace in your 6ife: ask the Heavenly Father for the gift of faith and absolute trust in His work. 7 am praying with you and for you.

As arrive Nairaland Mobile HQ, I met etisalat card together with 'Controlv' at the entrance. The smile on their face tells me that some fun are ongoing at the HQ.

I quickly entered to see whats happening, on the wall are some digits written in yellow.

As a sharp guy and frequent reader of mobile HQ, I quickly entered the digits on my mobile and guess what?

Its #200 MTN card.
My second gift @ mobile HQ in December

God bless Initialize
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:30pm On Dec 31, 2014
Adebayofca:

As arrive Nairaland Mobile HQ, I met etisalat card together with 'Controlv' at the entrance. The smile on their face tells me that some fun are ongoing at the HQ.

I quickly entered to see whats happening, on the wall are some digits written in yellow.

As a sharp guy and frequent reader of mobile HQ, I quickly entered the digits on my mobile and guess what?

Its #200 MTN card.
My second gift @ mobile HQ in December

God bless Initialize

Good bless you too sir

Sweet December it is.....
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 7:09pm On Dec 31, 2014
****Third Joyful Mystery {letriA}****

.....:::::The Nativity of our Lord Jesus Christ::::::....

Clue: Just as the Airtel is spelt backwards, the digits of the card are reversed from back to front.

7oseph and I came to Bethlehem because there was a decree that all should go to their ancestr5l town to be registered. In obedience, Joseph and I went. God even used the oppression of the Roman government to bring about your salvation: because in this tim3 of oppression, my Son, your Savior, was born. We looked for a place but there was no room in the inn: the town was so full. What was offered us was a stable not too far from where the shepherds were guarding their flock. It was soon that my Son was 6orn: that the King of Kings would be born a pauper. It was soon that the very Word would be made flesh. Joseph left me in the stable and went outside for a while thinking that he was not worthy to be present at such a great miracle. While he was thinking, the moment came when my Son was introduced to the world. 8ecause of the immensity of Love that the Lord had filled me with, I felt no pain at His birth. There was pure joy at 4he coming of my Son. I held Him in my arms: He was the very Savior of the world. A while later, 7oseph came in, he s5w me with the Child and he was also filled with wondrous joy. As some time past, the shepherds that were near the stable also came. They kn3w about the birth of my Son: the angels had told them. Heaven was rejoicing at the birth of my S0n.

My children, look upon the greatness of your Lord Who has loved you so much as to come down to show the immensity of His 6ove for you. Show your immensity of love for Him: 8e humble, be grateful for what you have, be it little or great, and whatever you do have, use it in a way that will give pleasure to my Son. See the face of my Son in those in need, those in want, and respond in love to Him. 7ray to the 7eavenly 7ather in this mystery for the gift of simplicity and for the woes of the poor and I will pray with you. I will ask the Father to give you the grace to be 9enerous with those less fortunate.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by otis54(m): 10:12pm On Dec 31, 2014
thanx. for the #200 airtel card. grin
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:24pm On Dec 31, 2014
otis54:
thanx. for the #200 airtel card. grin

Welcome sir
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2014
I will post the 2 remaining concurrently as I have to head to church in few mins from now.

See you all in 2015 in good health with abundant blessings beyond human reasoning...

Happy New Year Everyone.

Init is close to Jesus to the last
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:33pm On Dec 31, 2014
***Fourth 2oyful Mystery {GLO}****

....:::::The Presentat1on of our Lord:::::.....

In obedience to the Law of Moses, forty days after my Son was born, Joseph and I went to Jerusalem to present my Son before the Lord and to redeem Him with two turtle doves. I was pr3senting to God, the Father, your Redeemer in anticipation of the sacrifice He would make on Calvary for your salvation. When we entered the temple, there was a holy 9riest by 4he name of Simeon. Simeon took the Child into his arms and said, "Now Lord You can release your servant according to Your word in peace, for my eyes have seen the salvation which You have raised for all peoples to see: a light of revelation to the nations and the glory of Your people Israel." Then Simeon turned to me and said "Blessed are you, woman: but behold this Child will be the fall and the rise of many in 7srael, a sign to 6e opposed and your own heart will be pierced so that the hearts of many will be exposed. " Simeon was talking about my destiny: a destiny that would be s0 1ntimate with my Son.

My 8reatest pain, my children, is that people reject my Son: people reject His message of love and peace. People reject His message of rep3n4ance and holiness. My children, ask the Heavenly Fa4her that He will make you holy in all things. 4ake away from your life whatever is displeasing to God so that your worship at mass and your worshiping prayer will be 8cceptable to God the Father. I will pray for you in your time of worship. I will pray for you so that your prayer may reach the Father.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:39pm On Dec 31, 2014
****Fifth Joyful Mystery {Etisalat}****

.....:::::::Finding Jesus in the Temple at age 12::::::.....

Jesus was twelve years old and Joseph and I, as custom dictates, wished to take Him to Jerusalem for the Passover. We went and we were filled with joy to worship God with His people. After the days of Passover were done, Joseph and I went back to Nazareth in the caravan of family members and friends that we came in. Joseph went with the men and I with the women. The children were either with their fathers or mothers. Both of us thought that Jesus was with the other. When evening came, Joseph and I came together and we did not find Jesus neither among our relatives nor among our friends. So we decided to go back to Jerusalem to look for Him. My heart was torn in two: the sufferings predicted by Simeon were already starting. "What happened to my Son?" I questioned. It took us two days to go back to Jerusalem and on the third day we found my Son in the temple. He was among a group of elders, rabbis, and He was reading the Law with them. They were discussing the Law of Moses: He astonished the elders who marveled at His insight to the Law. As I was hearing Him, there was an amount of joy: joy to hear my Son teaching. God was giving me a taste of what my Son would be doing during His earthly ministry. I ran up to Him and said, "My Son, why did You do such a thing? Your father and I with so much sorrow have been looking for You." Jesus looked at me with Love and yet with conviction and He said to me, "But why were you looking for Me? Did you not know I should be about My Father's business." At first, I could not understand such a response: and yet I did. My Son was aware of His vocation: He had to fulfill what He was created for. He was created for God: He was created to obey His Father in all things. I watched Him grow into maturity: I watched Him love and His love was only a reflection of the Father's love.
0059-0589-4013-475
My children, do not cling to anyone that you love. Everyone has a mission, especially your children that God has given to you. Pray for religious vocations. Pray for vocations to the priesthood. Pray that Christian families will be obedient to the Father. Pray for the unity and the strengthening of all Christian families that they will truly bring the Kingdom of the Father to this earth.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 11:54pm On Dec 31, 2014
Get best value for amount of money spent.... Order your New year phone today, don't carry old phone to a new place (year) grin

Phones available for immediate dispatch.... No lagging, No waiting, No Price fluctuation, No delay, Same day Pick-up/Delivery.

CubeTalk 9x 32GB version @ #50,000

Spark SP C002 | Quad Core, 3G, WiFi, 16GB HDD | 8 Inch Tablet‎ @ #20,000

THL 5000 (black/white) @ #48,000

Much G2 (regular) @ #28,000

Elephone G5 (black) @ #27,000

THL 4000 (black) @ #22,000

Doogee dg580 (black) @ #23,000

Doogee dg310 (black)@ #17,000

Call, Text or Whatsapp 08069321572 or 08080762473
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 2:43am On Jan 01, 2015
01/01/2015 cool
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by debedebe(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2015
Happy New Year All... av a blissful year ahead!!!
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by lexrichy(m): 10:09am On Jan 01, 2015
We need jiayu s3!
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2015
debedebe:
Happy New Year All... av a blissful year ahead!!!

Happy New Year
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:37am On Jan 01, 2015
lexrichy:
We need jiayu s3!

It is yet to be released
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by tommytim: 1:01pm On Jan 01, 2015
DAMN!!! My LG P705 dah I was hoping to sell 10k and add money to get a doogee DG310 or THL 4000 just fell and cracked at d bottom.......now d money will reduce *sobbing*......any possibility of Swapping??
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by lillaowow(m): 2:36pm On Jan 01, 2015
Happy new year initialize. Thanks for a wonderful, 2014
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:18pm On Jan 01, 2015
tommytim:
DAMN!!! My LG P705 dah I was hoping to sell 10k and add money to get a doogee DG310 or THL 4000 just fell and cracked at d bottom.......now d money will reduce *sobbing*......any possibility of Swapping??

smiley I don't swap
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:19pm On Jan 01, 2015
lillaowow:
Happy new year initialize. Thanks for a wonderful, 2014

Thanks to you too.

Happy New Year
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by tommytim: 4:20pm On Jan 01, 2015
initialize:

smiley I don't swap
embarassed
initialize:

smiley I don't swap
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 4:23pm On Jan 01, 2015
tommytim:
embarassed

That was fast
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by ShaheedBinAliyu(m): 11:30am On Jan 02, 2015
Waiting for elephone p7000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by tommytim: 1:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
initialize:

That was fast

lolx.....mehn cash cash cash,..doogee DG310 on my mind
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Saucekide25(m): 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2015
1 Month+ Neatly Used DOOGIE DG310 For Sale(With all Accessories Except Charger and Earpiece) @ 14k.

Interested Persons should WhatsApp or Call 08122204769....
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 6:27pm On Jan 02, 2015
ShaheedBinAliyu:
Waiting for elephone p7000

Alright Sir
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:24am On Jan 03, 2015
We've stated this year again....

Help us grow.... Spread the word! Thanks
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Mustack: 10:42am On Jan 03, 2015
if you keep your goodwill.
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 3:22pm On Jan 04, 2015
Mustack:
if you keep your goodwill.

smiley

Ok sir
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by Adebayofca: 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2015
initialize:
With the most correct answer, I present the winner

Contestant No. 5: Adebayofca

Got my Smart watch from Initialize today.

God bless BangysMv
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by bigW(m): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2015
please provide d list of xiaomi phones dat u have and d price list for dem
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:37pm On Jan 04, 2015
Adebayofca:

Got my Smart watch from Initialize today.

God bless BangysMv

Amen
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 10:38pm On Jan 04, 2015
bigW:
please provide d list of xiaomi phones dat u have and d price list for dem

Hi, I don't have any Xiaomi phone in stock presently.

Xiaomi Mi3 16GB is #55,000

Xiaomi Mi4 16GB is #75,000
Re: NAIRALAND MOBILE HQ[Android Authority] 3GB RAM PHONES*TABLETS*SMARTWATCH* inside by initialize(m): 9:59am On Jan 05, 2015
Phones on sale:

Jiayu G4S

Much G2

Elephone G5

Doogee dg580

THL 4000

Doogee dg310

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (182) (Reply)

MAKE ORDER, WE SHIP 4 YOU, BUY FROM USA/CHINA ebay,amazon,$4/Ibs MAYORALL / "USED ITEMS" Direct From WAREHOUSE / CHEAPEST PRICES ON PHONES/TABLETS/POWERBANK:GIONEE,XIAOMI,OPO,CUBETALK,JIAYU ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.