Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,699 members, 7,809,644 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:27 PM

Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful (1657 Views)

Pls I Did Etisalat Medicals Last Week, And I Havent Been Contacted.am So Confuse / INEC 2012 RECRUITMENT: Has INEC Contacted You For Aptitude Test ? / Nb Plc Mgt Trainees Have Been Contacted? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by EstyD: 8:42pm On Jul 15, 2006
Hi ya my fellow ladies,
An insider in glo informed me that contacts av already been made to some ladies who applied for Bold and Beautiful. The ladies contacted are those who made a 2.1. Its only when they av finished screening those with 2.1 and they (glo) dont find what they want, onlt then will 2.2 ladies be contacted even then i am told it MAY take upto amonth be4 such contacts MAY be made. Na wa for this 2.2 issue sef? embarassed. But i thot the application was told of 2.2 as well. so why dont thay just contact everyone at once and begin their screening process sad. So my very LUCKY LADIES OF 2.1 which of u av been contacted? Pls let me know Thanks. kiss
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by kitaun(m): 8:49pm On Jul 15, 2006
EstyD,
2.1 or 2.2 where person go reach 4 dis world person go reach am so no just bug urself with that issue at all,e go beta,sorry i meant to say e don beta,cheers
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by EstyD: 8:55pm On Jul 15, 2006
Thanks Kitaun 4 the prayer cheesy becos i know i will get to my destination with or without 2.1 or 2.2. AMEN
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by shalot(m): 5:36pm On Jul 16, 2006
hi,
am lost what is their basis of screening b'cos a friend of mine invited said they asked no difficult question, just to tell them abt herself and she did, and if she had any customer care experience, she said no, does it mean she won't get the job.
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by EstyD: 8:09pm On Jul 16, 2006
Hi Shalot,
I guess u must be talking about MTCC (Management Trainee Customer Care). If she had a 2.1, i guess she has no problem because they required those with a 2.1 for that job, they are recruiting for the purpose of training them with or without experience. so tell her 'no shakings'.
But don't confuse MTCC with HOT JOBS (i.e Bold and Beautiful). The (MTCC) requires a 2.1 which is the case of ur lovely friend wink and the HOT JOBS required 2.2 though right now they are contacting 2.1. in any case your friend should keep calm cos its all for training purposes. CHEERS.
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by Chynwe(f): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2006
hi girl,
I am very qualified for the job.i have the grade they want and i was not invited.please could get the number that sent the text to your friend so that i could find out if there is still hope.
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by anastmary: 7:25pm On Jul 23, 2006
hello
i would like to know if this is still on,as in for those yet to submit cvs
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by okwuchukwu(f): 11:28pm On Jul 23, 2006
ESTYD, angry NAWAOO.
pls pple like u should stop misinforming others. i have a 2.2 result and i was contacted on the Glo- bold and beautiful thing. i have interview with them twice and am just waiting to get the third,maybe the final call.
The Guardian newspaper said 2.2 and above.
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by SOJ(m): 11:23am On Jul 24, 2006
Okwus, abeg take am easy o.if u read thru esty's previous posts u will discover dat she gave accurate info but was just giving her own opinion on the matter.cheers
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by Deby(f): 7:45pm On Jul 24, 2006
hi guys
i happened to be one of the ladies who was contacted 4 the bold n beautiful interview n i have gotten to the 2nd stage and remaining the 3rd its really no big deal if any one else is gong just be bold and straight forward. i pray i meet the big man sooner than soon cos the job means alot to me.
cheers cheesy
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by fumsky002: 12:43pm On Jul 25, 2006
please is any hope of being called again for the second stage if,, one happen to have done the first stage. please i need to know
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by okwuchukwu(f): 12:34am On Jul 26, 2006
Hello Deby,

Were you with me on the BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL second interview on Friday 14th?.
You know, i cant wait for the 555 number to ring me again. Give me hope if you are waiting for same call too. please reply.
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by Deby(f): 3:56pm On Jul 31, 2006
hi oluchi
i hope u are cool wherever u are now. i cant also wait for the 555 no to call i am becoming more anxious than even the owner of GLO itself. i cant really remeber who u are but u can call me on 08032232156 so that we can chat beta.
i wish u the very best in this search. smiley
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by ekwy(f): 5:57pm On Jul 31, 2006
its so funny.i applied for the glo bold and beautiful and i had a 2.1 but i dint get any call.what other criteria was used?this has dampened my spirit and confidence.or have i got to know someone again!!!!
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by Deby(f): 9:02pm On Aug 01, 2006
my dear
u need not to be connected to anyone in Glo to be called, they look at personality and if u are tall beautiful with a touch of poise. But the most important thing is to be confident of ur self so a not to have them make u jitter. they are still calling on people so keep faith .
cheers smiley
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by okwuchukwu(f): 11:46pm On Aug 02, 2006
THANKS for the reply Deby. will give you a call morrow. i contacted the recruiters after they called me today for interview. it was a mistake on the part of the man who called cos the usual caller was on leave. Anyways, i gathered that the human resource manager took ill after he intervied us and has just resumed to continue from where he stopped. we will just keep waiting.
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by EstyD: 7:39pm On Aug 05, 2006
finally i was clled for the interveiw on the 5th of August. Those of u not called just hang, they will certainly get to u, cos they call in batches. Good luck. wink
Re: Ladies Contacted On Bold And Beautiful by goofy(f): 7:25am On Aug 07, 2006
Pls i need to know how to apply for the Bold and Beautiful vacancy if i can still apply .Who do i send my C.V to or How do i go about it .Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Just Got Agusto & Co. Job: Thank U Nairaland / Access Bank / Immediate Employment For Fresh Graduates ( B.sc Economics) In A Consulting Firm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.