Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

How Be An E-learning Consultant....the New Biz You Can Do Now - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Be An E-learning Consultant....the New Biz You Can Do Now (724 Views)

New Biz / Setting Up A Team For A New Biz / New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Be An E-learning Consultant....the New Biz You Can Do Now by histechs(m): 1:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
If you preach/teach/lecture/tutor/coach/deliver knowledge or proprietor of a school you have probably heard for years about the revolution the Internet would bring to teaching and learning. As with so many promises of revolution, the changes have not materialized. Instead, a new suite of tools, called course management systems (CMS), can be used to enhance your teaching by taking advantage of the Internet without replacing the need for a teacher.

The New Way Of Making Money Is E-learning Consultancy

I know what you’re thinking:

I know what you’re thinking: “E-learning Consultancy Is For Programmers or Highly People, they’re not for regular people like me!” -But you couldn’t be more wrong… In fact, anybody can become an E-learning Consultant.

Just Imagine Being Able To:

Create Computer Based Test (CBT) like JAMB,TOEFL,GMAT, etc
Teach Online Without Web Designing Skills
Build Your School/Institute Online Without Buying Any Land For Your School.
Create Secured Quizzes,Questions,Assesment Of Your Students Online.
Mark your students attendance and parents monitor it any where in the world with ease,and many more.
For free report on this send ` I am interested in elearning ` to salahdeenishola@gmail.com or 08033025737

(1) (Reply)

Police Problem This Morning / Good And Well Refined Gari / Urgent !!! Can This Be Real?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.