Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) (180062 Views)

GIONEE M3mini(4000mah Battery) Full Specification And Price / Sony Unveils Xperia M4 Aqua See Full Specification & Price / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Frosti(m): 7:23pm On Jul 04, 2014
The [url=onwaweb.com/tecno-phantom-z]Tecno Phantom Z [/url] is not yet available in Nigeria.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 05, 2014
this is the real specs-2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 900 / 2100
4G Network No
SIM Dual mini SIM
Status Available June 2014
Body
Dimensions 144.5 x 71.9 x 7.9 mm
Keyboard Touchscreen
Colors White, Black
Cover Plastic
Display
Type IPS capacitive touchscreen with
16,000,000 colors
Size 5.2 inches, 1080 x 1920 pixels, 424
pixels per inch (PPI)
Memory And OS
Card slot No
Internal 32GB
OS Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Processors
2.0GHz octa-core Cortex-A7 CPU,
MediaTek MT6592 chipset, Mali 450-
MP4 GPU
RAM 2GB
Audio
Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
LoudspeakerYes
Audio port 3.5mm jack
Connectivity
2G GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to
236.8 kbps
3G Up to 22.2 mbs downlink; Up to 5.76
mbs uplink
4G No
WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI hotspot, Wi-
Fi direct
Bluetooth Yes
GPS A-GPS
NFC No
USB MicroUSB v2.0
Camera
Primary
16MP, up to 4608×34456-pixel
pictures, HDR, autofocus, Geo-tagging,
panorama, simultaneous video and
picture rec. camera with LED flash
Video 1080p@30fps
Secondary 8MP, up to 2448×3264-pixel pictures
Battery
Capacity 3030mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-by Up to 960 hours
Talk time Up to 24 hours
Music play N/a
Other Features
Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity, Compass
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- SNS integration
- MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Document viewer
- FM radio
- Image viewer and editor
- Voice memo/dial/command
- Predictive text input
- Preloaded apps - Gmail, Gtalk,
Google Now, Youtube, Flash Share,
Swiftkey
Price
Price level About 421 USD
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by pharira: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2014
A 2 months fairly used techno phantom A+ with factory fitted screen guard,power bank and unused pouch and earpiece @ N25,000. Call 07011392842 for further details
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Dabss(m): 2:59pm On Jul 05, 2014
$421 indeed! Only a fool will pay more than 45k for this phone. Why pay 71k for this sh*t when you can get a new s4 for 75k?
Android L is coming o grin
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 05, 2014
Hotdiamond:
op check well.

the specs are as follows
it was reportedly released in Kenya

5.2 inches FULL HD AMOLED display
3030 maH battery
16mp rear camera with flash
8mp front camera with FLASH
Android 4.4 kitkat

Its not amoled its IPS check well before you post such. If tecno produce an HD amoled phone of such it will be as high as 80k. Amoled technology is expensive.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 05, 2014
mrvocalprowess: I'd rather get a Brand new tecno dan a fairly used Samsung
That's because you know nothing about integrated hardwares. Tecno is a baby in the real world. You don't compair a multi billion dollar company with tecno.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Mafia4life(m): 10:53pm On Jul 05, 2014
Waspy: Kitkat Os with only 3G network........Nigga pls sad
You sound senseless.. Before you will say Quadcore with 512ram? Now they got it. And you say 1GB ram when the rest are using 2gb ram. They got it covered now. You still say Quadcore with jellybean whereas there is Kitkat? And again they got it covered. Now you 7ucking coward senselessly say Kitkat OS without 4G?... Are you 7ucked from behind?

11 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 05, 2014
Marvell23: infrared in this age? Ignorant you

Infrared is used in galaxy s4 to control smart tv. Amazon fire phone used four infrared LEDs built into the front to enhance the cameras to track your eye movement. IR is a killer hardware.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by texazzpete(m): 12:36am On Jul 06, 2014
Mafia4life: You sound senseless.. Before you will say Quadcore with 512ram? Now they got it. And you say 1GB ram when the rest are using 2gb ram. They got it covered now. You still say Quadcore with jellybean whereas there is Kitkat? And again they got it covered. Now you 7ucking coward senselessly say Kitkat OS without 4G?... Are you 7ucked from behind?

YOU sound senseless and have absolutely no point here. Do you deny that hardware specs change from generation to generation and that Tecno phones have long been behind the curve? How is he a 'coward' if he sees an omission in the specs?

However, I'd be very surprised if this phone doesn't have at least 21Mbps HSDPA+

3 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by 9icey(m): 12:41am On Jul 06, 2014
grossindel:
That's because you know nothing about integrated hardwares. Tecno is a baby in the real world. You don't compair a multi billion dollar company with tecno.
thank u broda
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by biz2get(m): 6:24am On Jul 06, 2014
Marvell23: infrared in this age? Ignorant you

No... Ignorant yuu"
Infarred controls yuur tv remote control.. Same way a Gs4 can be used as a Univasal remote to change anythin... Etc

So take that ignorant shi bak angry

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by biz2get(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2014
texazzpete:

YOU sound senseless and have absolutely no point here. Do you deny that hardware specs change from generation to generation and that Tecno phones have long been behind the curve? How is he a 'coward' if he sees an omission in the specs?

However, I'd be very surprised if this phone doesn't have at least 21Mbps HSDPA+

Yuu will shi bricks..... By the time yuu find out it doesnt even have Led Notification " sad grin
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by biz2get(m): 6:27am On Jul 06, 2014
grossindel:

Infrared is used in galaxy s4 to control smart tv. Amazon fire phone used four infrared LEDs built into the front to enhance the cameras to track your eye movement. IR is a killer hardware.

Help me tell this tecno fanboys wink cheesy
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by biz2get(m): 6:29am On Jul 06, 2014
mrvocalprowess: I'd rather get a Brand new tecno dan a fairly used Samsung

Okay bye sad
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Mafia4life(m): 10:12am On Jul 06, 2014
texazzpete:

Come on hommie... Relax and take note of what that dude said... I was like WTF? How can a self-impressed smart dude say such? What has Kitkat got to do with 4G? Point out a network using 4G in Nigeria ( don't mention Swift 4G LTE)... And which network is giving you the full potential of 3.75G.... You might even be the coward for failing to understand that the CPU chipset houses the network card. Don't you know that even if almighty Samsung decide to use MT6892 to produce greater devices, they will not be able to include 4G to that device having the chipset? Who is to blame? Tecno or Mediaket. He is not the coward anymore. If you still fail to understand, I might regard you to be a coward

5 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by bxcode(m): 10:28am On Jul 06, 2014
My first experience with Chinko phones has made me turn my back on them ever since, truth is that Techno phones are good, but they can't be trusted.gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by legalwealth(m): 12:22pm On Jul 06, 2014
NEROSKY:
2G Network GSM
3G Network HSPDA
4G Network No
SIM Dual mini SIM
Status Unannounced
Body

Dimensions -
Keyboard Touchscreen
Colors White, Black
Cover Plastic
Display

Type IPS capacitive touchscreen with 16,000,000 colors
Size 6.0 inches, 720 x 1280 pixels, 220 pixels per inch (PPI)
Memory And OS

Card slot MicroSD, up to 64GB
Internal 16GB
OS Android 4.4.2 KitKat
Processors Octa-core CPU, MediaTek Chipset
RAM 2GB
Audio

Alert types Vibration, MP3 ringtones
Loudspeaker Yes
Audio port 3.5mm jack
Connectivity

2G GPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
3G Up to 22.2 mbs downlink; Up to 5.76 mbs uplink
4G No
WIFI Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WIFI hotspot, Wi-Fi direct
Bluetooth Yes
GPS A-GPS
NFC No
USB MicroUSB v2.0
Camera

Primary 16MP, up to 4608×34456-pixel pictures camera with LED flash
Video Yes
Secondary 8MP, up to 2448×3264-pixel pictures
Battery

Capacity 4000mAh Li-Ion battery
Stand-by N/a
Talk time N/a
Music play N/a
Other Features

Sensors Accelerometer, Proximity
Messaging SMS, MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
Browser HTML5
Java No
- SNS integration
- MP4/MPEG4/H.263/H.264 player
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+/AC3/FLAC player
- Document viewer
- FM radio
- Image viewer and editor
- Voice memo/dial/command
- Predictive text input
Price

Price level -
[size=13pt]For Price & Images See Here->>>[/size] http://naijaphones.com/tecno-phantom-z-full-specifications-price-nigeria/

Phantom Z?Thank God that is the end of phantomish.

Next one please but I'm sorry I'm not gonna buy any of them.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2014
#Team Anti-Tecno grin
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by emenim(m): 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
Well if you want to buy tecno phantom mini pad 8 inch, i have it for N55,000 delivered to your door step you can call me on 2348039183062 because at the nmoment you can not even get at SLOT in computer village. I mean it you can go ahead and find out yourself.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by bbdd: 12:32pm On Jul 06, 2014
SAME OLD SHIIIT
JUST A DIFFERENT SHAPE.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Tayodapo: 12:34pm On Jul 06, 2014
I have 2 TECNO PHANTOM A3 with broken screen.

The screens break like an egg....THe irony is that the CARLCARE keeps telling me that they still do not have a screen.

To me...TECNO has dissappointed me
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by mummyson26(m): 12:35pm On Jul 06, 2014
lord_mayor: Still available.... Tecno M9 aka phantom A3 for sale... Or swap with any BlackBerry OS10 device.... Only phone.... No charger... Using an original BB charger on it which charges it faster

Bros wea u dey stay? I got new q5 if u don't mind
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by philtex(m): 12:36pm On Jul 06, 2014
Tecno na Scrap. sad
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by myspnigeria: 12:37pm On Jul 06, 2014
tecno is totally taking over the 9ja mobile market
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Abconcepts: 12:38pm On Jul 06, 2014
Davijunson: Nyc...buh it's still TECHNO, so I'll pass.
. Good for the nigerian market and those fake people who can buy iphone/s5 but can't buy data!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by lanre316: 12:40pm On Jul 06, 2014
maxibrainz55: I can help you with the sure way of using
Glo Bis on your android device, using my
steps you don't need any BlackBerry
phone, you would subscribe and use Glo
Bis on your android device just like how
you subscribe for normal data on your
phone, call or add me on Whatsap using
08126609722, it would cost you a token

Whoever pays any money to this miserable thief is a fool. The bb imei info you got free and you now want to sell. Thunder fire your poverty-stricken a55

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by mrdrizzy(m): 12:45pm On Jul 06, 2014
Mafia4life: Come on hommie... Relax and take note of what that dude said... I was like WTF? How can a self-impressed smart dude say such? What has Kitkat got to do with 4G? Point out a network using 4G in Nigeria ( don't mention Swift 4G LTE)... And which network is giving you the full potential of 3.75G.... You might even be the coward for failing to understand that the CPU chipset houses the network card. Don't you know that even if almighty Samsung decide to use MT6892 to produce greater devices, they will not be able to include 4G to that device having the chipset? Who is to blame? Tecno or Mediaket. He is not the coward anymore. If you still fail to understand, I might regard you to be a coward
dis is argueably the best comment on this thread...finally somebody understands things well
Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by klens(m): 12:46pm On Jul 06, 2014
Original Elephone P2000 MT6592 1.7Ghz octa-core
2GB RAM+16GB ROM
5.5" HD OGS Screen  Resolution:1280×72
Front Camera: 8 mega-pixel Rear Camera: 13 mega-pixel 
WCDMA 2100/850 (HSDPA) & GSM 850/900/1800/1900
Dual SIM Cards, Dual Standby
Fingerprint Identification & NFC Function Build in ,7.6mm thin body 
Equipped with the Android 4.4 OS(MIUI OS optional)

Elephone P2000 SPECIFICATIONS
MT6592-1.7 GHZ   Octa-core high-speed processing platform
Internal RAM:2G/ROM:16G
Fingerprint identify ,NFC
5.5" HD  OGS(720 x 1280 pixels)
13MP AF +8MP front camera,flash light
3G (WCDMA/WCDMA)  / (WCDMA/GSM)
7.6mm thin body 
2650mAh lithium ion battery 
Equipped with the Android 4.4 OS(MIUI OS optional)
GPS+AGPS global positioning navigation 
system
3G,WIFI 802.11b/g support,EDGE,HSDPA,HSUPA

Details:
Appearance: PDA  touchscreen
Size: 55*77*7.6mm 

Hard platform:MediaTek MT6592-1.7 GHZ Octa-Core
Internal: RAM:2GB+ROM:16GB
MS mode:
3G (WCDMA/WCDMA)  /  (WCDMA/GSM)
Frquency band:
WCDMA 2100/850 (HSDPA) and GSM 850/900/1800/1900
sim card:
Dual sim cards, dual standby
Navigation: GPS+AGPS Navigator
Display: 5.5" HD IPS 720 x 1280 pixels
Camera: 13MP AF+8MP front camera,flash light
Video screen: 1080P Video records with sound
Wireless transmission: 3G,WIFI 802.11b/g/n,Bluetooth 4.0,EDGE,HSDPA,HSUPA
Modem features: Wireless AP ( Mobile AP )
HSUPA: Support 5.76 Mbps
HSDPA: Support 7.2 Mbps

SENSORS : Light sensor, Proximity,Gravity sensor etc support
Bluetooth: support
OTG/FM: Support
Java Expand: support
Music/video: Support
WAP Browser: support
Hand-writing: Support
Multilingual: Support
T-flash card: Support micro SD(T-Flash)128GB

Battery parameter
Standard battery content:2650mAh
Talk time: 120-150 Mins
Standby time: 120-180 Hour
SMS/MMS: Support
Headphone jack: 3.5MM standard interface  
Charging port: mini usb 5pin interface  
Color: Black, White, Yellow(TP Black)
PRICE is N42000 inclined DHL shipping fee

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2014
For the making of phones there is no end; Being a phone freak will wear you out. (for just when you think you got phantom Z to show off your taste for the swanky, they would produce phantom Asha)

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by BenGlobal1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 06, 2014
lacicrips: Shitty product.

I don't know if these guys are using jazz on people who buy their crappy phones.
u d on ur own

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z–Full Specification & Price(Tecno Best so far) by Kelvindwaplord(m): 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2014
Its not yet official!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Do U Have An Etisalat Line? Get 100mb Now / Tecno M5 discussion thread / Glo Blackberry Plans On Phones And Other Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.