Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,720 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test (76354 Views)

Total Oil And Gas, Young Graduate Program 2016. / Apply For Total E&p Nigeria Limited Young Graduate Program 2015 / Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by MissJennifer(f): 4:57pm On Jul 31, 2014
Please those who got regret mails, did they include your score in the mail?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by ask4slimjay: 6:00pm On Jul 31, 2014
MissJennifer: Please those who got regret mails, did they include your score in the mail?
Good question, like you asked it from my mind. smiley
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by econometrics: 6:46pm On Jul 31, 2014
helenmi:

You got the invite yesteday?

Yea
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Olutola88(m): 7:08pm On Jul 31, 2014
This EY thread funny die! Una wan kill me with laugh
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by colossus12: 7:59am On Aug 01, 2014
Happy New Month Pals
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by mechbeejay: 10:35am On Aug 01, 2014
please house is their anybody here that did his/her EY intetview on 24th or 25th july that have been called to AC, i did mine that day and i am worried i havent been called upon..... plsss i need replies
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 01, 2014
mechbeejay: please house is their anybody here that did his/her EY intetview on 24th or 25th july that have been called to AC, i did mine that day and i am worried i havent been called upon..... plsss i need replies

Relax bro... it's 2 weeks after
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 2:49pm On Aug 01, 2014
mechbeejay: please house is their anybody here that did his/her EY intetview on 24th or 25th july that have been called to AC, i did mine that day and i am worried i havent been called upon..... plsss i need replies
had mine on d 24th, xpecting d invite nxt wk. Relax n pray!
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 01, 2014
Please...can anybody help me with Ernst and Young HR phone contact.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by eltalentino(m): 6:08pm On Aug 01, 2014
Temi88: Please...can anybody help me with Ernst and Young HR phone contact.
Send them an email
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Nobody: 6:11pm On Aug 01, 2014
eltalentino:
Send them an email
Please help with the email address...thanks
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by dcdee: 6:18pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello every1, I haven't gotten any response from EY too. Since aftr d test, notin from them till now. Pls does any1 have any concrete info on wht myt b gng on wit those who have no response frm dem yet?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by eltalentino(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
Temi88:
Please help with the email address...thanks
services@ng.ey.com
keep me posted if they respond
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by eltalentino(m): 6:20pm On Aug 01, 2014
dcdee:
Hello every1, I haven't gotten any response from EY too. Since aftr d test, notin from them till now. Pls does any1 have any concrete info on wht myt b gng on wit those who have no response frm dem yet?
we dey the same shoe
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by pedroito: 6:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Even me
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by colossus12: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2014
2nri: The AC was enlightening. Four activities in all. 1st was an essay, pick a piece of paper randomly and write an essay on d topic. Nxt was grp case study, the case study was like 3 pages long, nxt was presentation, pick a piece of paper at random n speak in 2 mins on d topic and last was d powerpoint presentation. I was lucky enuf to get familiar topics both times, some peeps had weird topics. Did my bit and hoping for d best

Hi, pls I'd love to knw somethings regarding the AC, did u go with ur laptop or flashdrive cos I'm curious to knw whether it'll be better to prepare d powerpoint on a laptop or flashdrive,d latter being portable. I will also like to knw abt d group assessment, thanks in anticipation
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by kaydada: 2:16pm On Aug 02, 2014
colossus12:

Hi, pls I'd love to knw somethings regarding the AC, did u go with ur laptop or flashdrive cos I'm curious to knw whether it'll be better to prepare d powerpoint on a laptop or flashdrive,d latter being portable. I will also like to knw abt d group assessment, thanks in anticipation

You will be sent a topic to prepare your powerpoint presentation on and you will be expected to mail same to them latest a day before your assessment. In essence, there wont be a need to go with a flash drive or a laptop. They will have it on theirs for everyone.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by colossus12: 3:13pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Balingz: 12:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
Hi nairalanders. I had my interview on the 24th of July but to my surprise I got a mail on Friday saying I wansnt successful in aptitude test. Called them to report and they said they would get back to me. Am kinda confused. Could the mail have been a mistake?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by okeyjames(m): 1:03pm On Aug 03, 2014
Balingz: Hi nairalanders. I had my interview on the 24th of July but to my surprise I got a mail on Friday saying I wansnt successful in aptitude test. Called them to report and they said they would get back to me. Am kinda confused. Could the mail have been a mistake?
It should be a mistake....but remember to pray against the demons in your village to avoid such mistakes next time

5 Likes

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by XtraSmooth404: 2:44pm On Aug 03, 2014
Balingz: Hi nairalanders. I had my interview on the 24th of July but to my surprise I got a mail on Friday saying I wansnt successful in aptitude test. Called them to report and they said they would get back to me. Am kinda confused. Could the mail have been a mistake?
Hmmm... This is strange.
@those who are yet to get any mail, just be hopeful.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by sysassysdba: 4:11pm On Aug 03, 2014
PASSING BY
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by pedroito: 5:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
[q.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Olutola88(m): 7:56pm On Aug 03, 2014
wonders shall never cease! END TIME THINGS
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by ogbe240(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2014
Olutola88: wonders shall never cease! END TIME THINGS

please i need the phone numbers of those EY people. Not gotten any feedback yet. Anyone please help!
Also kindly let me know if this post is visible. I'm learning how to post on this forum. Thanks.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Olutola88(m): 8:48am On Aug 04, 2014
ogbe240:

please i need the phone numbers of those EY people. Not gotten any feedback yet. Anyone please help!
Also kindly let me know if this post is visible. I'm learning how to post on this forum. Thanks.
I don't think you need to bother yourself, they will contact you if they need you. As to your post, yes we can see it. Whenever you post anything, it will show on that page that you have posted and it will be visible to you and every other person that isn't suffering from total blindness. You are welcome to nairaland sir.
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by eltalentino(m): 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2014
Temi88: Please...can anybody help me with Ernst and Young HR phone contact.
Any luck?
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by colossus12: 8:32pm On Aug 04, 2014
Just Got an invite for AC, who is with me?

1 Like

Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by EngrDozzyMary(m): 9:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
colossus12: Just Got an invite for AC, who is with me?

Same hia!
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by mechbeejay: 9:22pm On Aug 04, 2014
i got an AC invite too oo, guys i beg who get tooo n wetin b una topic
Re: Ernst & Young Graduate Trainee 2014: Aptitude Test by Nobody: 9:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Same here,,,,think they gave every1 the same topic

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (18) (Reply)

Notore PLC #graduate Engineer Trainee / Uduak-Frank Akpan Killed Iniobong Umoren And Buried Her - Confession To Police / From Bangladesh, The Man With The Worst Job In The World(photos).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.