Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,472 members, 7,954,847 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:50 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (843176 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nlandking: 6:05pm On Feb 09, 2018
dicksonxtreme:
OPEN LETTER TO DICK IBISO JUSTINA

On the 14th of December 2017, I sent you a message via WhatsApp requesting for the service you offer on nairaland link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-usauk-dubai-nigeria/322#44576068

On here(WhatsApp), we talked about the item I needed purchased on Amazon as per your services on Nairaland, we discussed about pricing and ETA where you stated I should expect item by the 22nd of December.

This made a lot of sense to me and I proceeded with using your service. I sent a payment of NGN241,155 to the provided account number which I believe should be yours as it bears your full name.

Account details below:
3068114863 ibiso Justina Dick FirstBank

Fast forward to a few weeks later, I kept sending you messages on WhatsApp asking about the ETA for the service and product purchased. Well, you kept sounding like I was disturbing you however, I was only following up as any and every customer would and should.

On the 20th of Jan, I sent a message on WhatsApp asking if the item has arrived, you told me it has then been scheduled for the 24th of January 2018 which was totally out of the agreement I was cool with before I sent the sum of N241,155 to your bank account.

As anyone would expect, I got a little annoyed and asked if this was our agreement but well, you decided to fuel the situation instead of sounding professional by asking me a silly and unwelcoming question -I quote

“do you have an airline”
(Screenshots below)

Well, was this really called for?

This got me annoyed hence the resulting statement.

‘Madam you’re stupid for asking me this’

I mean if you just sounded a bit more professional, any customer would really understand and wait or say ‘talk to you later’ but okay?

Well, fast forward to this date 8th Feb. 2018 , you Justina Dick Ibiso has intentionally held or sold(or did not purchase at all) my item and the money I forwarded to your account. And as well blocked me on WhatsApp. I quietly went to your Nairaland business page and asked if my item of 14th December has arrived but you replied with ‘still clearing’ (screenshot below)

On that same nairaland, items that were shipped on and even after the date of my item have all been delivered to the customers but mine is still clearing?

Don’t you think even a kid or someone that’s very stupid would quickly know that you are intentionally holding or, threw away or have sold my item and used the money for yourself?

Well, this is a criminal act and I peacefully and humbly request that you do not let a little thing like this deal you a big blow �

Kindly address this matter, deliver my item or refund my payment of N241,155

I’m interested in peace and I’ve humbly requested that you accept peace as well leaving the unnecessary ego.

~Dickson
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nlandking: 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
[quote author=Nlandking post=64925972][/quote]refund before it generates into something worse

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nlandking: 6:07pm On Feb 09, 2018
@justi4jesu
#refundDickson’sMoney
dicksonxtreme:
OPEN LETTER TO DICK IBISO JUSTINA

On the 14th of December 2017, I sent you a message via WhatsApp requesting for the service you offer on nairaland link below:

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/order-laptopsphones-usauk-dubai-nigeria/322#44576068

On here(WhatsApp), we talked about the item I needed purchased on Amazon as per your services on Nairaland, we discussed about pricing and ETA where you stated I should expect item by the 22nd of December.

This made a lot of sense to me and I proceeded with using your service. I sent a payment of NGN241,155 to the provided account number which I believe should be yours as it bears your full name.

Account details below:
3068114863 ibiso Justina Dick FirstBank

Fast forward to a few weeks later, I kept sending you messages on WhatsApp asking about the ETA for the service and product purchased. Well, you kept sounding like I was disturbing you however, I was only following up as any and every customer would and should.

On the 20th of Jan, I sent a message on WhatsApp asking if the item has arrived, you told me it has then been scheduled for the 24th of January 2018 which was totally out of the agreement I was cool with before I sent the sum of N241,155 to your bank account.

As anyone would expect, I got a little annoyed and asked if this was our agreement but well, you decided to fuel the situation instead of sounding professional by asking me a silly and unwelcoming question -I quote

“do you have an airline”
(Screenshots below)

Well, was this really called for?

This got me annoyed hence the resulting statement.

‘Madam you’re stupid for asking me this’

I mean if you just sounded a bit more professional, any customer would really understand and wait or say ‘talk to you later’ but okay?

Well, fast forward to this date 8th Feb. 2018 , you Justina Dick Ibiso has intentionally held or sold(or did not purchase at all) my item and the money I forwarded to your account. And as well blocked me on WhatsApp. I quietly went to your Nairaland business page and asked if my item of 14th December has arrived but you replied with ‘still clearing’ (screenshot below)

On that same nairaland, items that were shipped on and even after the date of my item have all been delivered to the customers but mine is still clearing?

Don’t you think even a kid or someone that’s very stupid would quickly know that you are intentionally holding or, threw away or have sold my item and used the money for yourself?

Well, this is a criminal act and I peacefully and humbly request that you do not let a little thing like this deal you a big blow �

Kindly address this matter, deliver my item or refund my payment of N241,155

I’m interested in peace and I’ve humbly requested that you accept peace as well leaving the unnecessary ego.

~Dickson
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nlandking: 6:11pm On Feb 09, 2018
#REFUNDTHEMONEY

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by bedford101(m): 6:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:59pm On Feb 09, 2018
Nlandking:
@justi4jesu kindly refund his 241k, you are trading on peoples money. Come out and clear yourself. Unfortunately for you no way to remove post here or delete members.

Bedford101 why not use your actual moniker, keep quoting after all no way to remove post here or delete members like you said, the more you post , the more my thread is at the top for viewers, this one na free advert ohhh. grin grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
Barrmary:
Give me cost for these ma, can u ship from china ? https://www.amazon.com/dp/B004I8VD8S/ref=sspa_dk_detail_6?psc=1&pd_rd_i=B004I8VD8S&pd_rd_wg=QeOye&pd_rd_r=X41G1R0GJ1WHX3S6FBQ6&pd_rd_w=R9Kwa

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06Y281FK3/ref_%3DCPL_MB_BSTORE_FAMHQP_FEB/ref=amb_link_4?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z&pf_rd_r=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=4a3ef6bc-618c-45bb-adf7-619cef986a9f&pf_rd_p=4a3ef6bc-618c-45bb-adf7-619cef986a9f&pf_rd_i=B004I8VD8S

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M4M314Y/ref_%3DCPL_MB_BSTORE_FAMHQP_FEB/ref=amb_link_13?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=hero-quick-promo&pf_rd_r=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z&pf_rd_r=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z&pf_rd_t=201&pf_rd_p=4a3ef6bc-618c-45bb-adf7-619cef986a9f&pf_rd_p=4a3ef6bc-618c-45bb-adf7-619cef986a9f&pf_rd_i=B004I8VD8S

https://www.amazon.com/WaterWipes-Sensitive-Wipes-Packs-Count/dp/B008KJQMA0/ref=pd_sim_75_5?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B008KJQMA0&pd_rd_r=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z&pd_rd_w=aCLCr&pd_rd_wg=39dhB&psc=1&refRID=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z

https://www.amazon.com/Dr-Browns-Original-Nipple-6-Pack/dp/B015XBYDD0/ref=pd_sim_75_7?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B015XBYDD0&pd_rd_r=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z&pd_rd_w=aCLCr&pd_rd_wg=39dhB&psc=1&refRID=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z

https://www.amazon.com/Baby-Banana-Training-Toothbrush-Teether/dp/B002QYW8LW/ref=pd_sim_75_16?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B002QYW8LW&pd_rd_r=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z&pd_rd_w=aCLCr&pd_rd_wg=39dhB&psc=1&refRID=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z

https://www.amazon.com/Babys-Only-Organic-LactoRelief-Toddler/dp/B001U2HRLM/ref=pd_sim_75_36?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B001U2HRLM&pd_rd_r=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z&pd_rd_w=aCLCr&pd_rd_wg=39dhB&psc=1&refRID=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z 6 cans

https://www.amazon.com/Munchkin-Miracle-Trainer-Green-Ounce/dp/B00MRZIFD0/ref=pd_sim_75_13?_encoding=UTF8&pd_rd_i=B00MRZIFD0&pd_rd_r=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z&pd_rd_w=aCLCr&pd_rd_wg=39dhB&psc=1&refRID=2X00FRF7ZMVBR64KSW0Z buy from 2nd seller

ur number is not on whatsapp,would av preferred der. give estimate to warri.

Hi, barr already replied you on whatsapp. No china shipments for now, you need to search for your items on ebay, amazon or check my front page for more sites if you like. Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nlandking: 8:06pm On Feb 09, 2018
justi4jesu:

Bedford101 why not use your actual moniker, keep quoting after all no way to remove post here or delete members like you said, the more you post , the more my thread is at the top for viewers, this one na free advert ohhh. grin grin

what is this one saying? What is Bedford? And FYI you are climbing up on the watchlist for negative reviews keep taking money from customers and don’t offer them their service. Go and pay your debt

4 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Xpozitory: 8:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
I believe the mistake @dicksonextreme made was to use this service, there are better people who offer this service at better rates with way better customer relation than @justi4jesu does with her nasty, insulting and proud attitude, what goes around comes around smiley

7 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Barrmary: 8:58pm On Feb 09, 2018
justi4jesu:

Hi, barr already replied you on whatsapp. No china shipments for now, you need to search for your items on ebay, amazon or check my front page for more sites if you like. Thanks

k plz can i get the china items from ebay as i can see some already and it ships to US,
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Jafsent30(m): 9:22pm On Feb 09, 2018
I remember something like this last year and the worst part is this CRIMINAL is thinking she will get away with it
Come out and tell him the whereabout of his goods

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jafsent30:
I remember something like this last year and the worst part is this CRIMINAL is thinking she will get away with it
Come out and tell him the whereabout of his goods

You are the one that actually sounds like a high way CRIMINAL. Of which you inherited from your parents. cheesy

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Xpozitory: 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2018
justi4jesu:

You are the one that actually sounds like a high way CRIMINAL. Of which you inherited from your parents. cheesy

You can imagine the kind of individual people are dealing with grin angry

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by sauceEEP(m): 9:52pm On Feb 09, 2018
241k angry
Cc funlord
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Jafsent30(m): 10:32pm On Feb 09, 2018
justi4jesu:

Just imagine
The person that is about to dupe a man is calling me criminal and judging by the way you speak to people you sound like you're from irresponsible family that lacks respect for people
just because you got a chance to go to U.S Doesn't mean you can do anything you like and get away with it
Now back to the guy that is about to get dupe
my advice for you first go to bank and print the statement of account where you send her the money and screenshot of your chats then get a LAWYER and let him handle the police case and track down her office in where ever she is in nigeria or where her goods are delivered from there you can know her address in the US and you will know how to handle the rest
And back to you MISS SCAMMER if you're planning on duping this man his hard erned money in this kind of hard time by the grace of God you shall not end well
Goodnight

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Xpozitory: 11:47pm On Feb 09, 2018
Jafsent30:

Just imagine
The person that is about to dupe a man is calling me criminal and judging by the way you speak to people you sound like you're from irresponsible family that lacks respect for people
just because you got a chance to go to U.S Doesn't mean you can do anything you like and get away with it
my advice for you first go to bank and print the statement of account where you send her the money and screenshot of your chats then get a LAWYER and let him handle the police case and track down her office in where ever she is in nigeria or where her goods are delivered from there you can know her address in the US and you will know how to handle the rest
And back to you MISS SCAMMER if you're planning on duping this man his hard erned money in this kind of hard time by the grace of God you shall not end well
Goodnight

My thoughts exactly. Human beings wicked sha dupe some pay some
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:09am On Feb 10, 2018
Jafsent30:

Just imagine
Goodnight

LOL, clap for yourself, Anupam like you. cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:18am On Feb 10, 2018
Nlandking:
what is this one saying? What is Bedford? And FYI you are climbing up on the watchlist for negative reviews keep taking money from customers and don’t offer them their service. Go and pay your debt

What is a business without negative reviews, take heart for i know you are still pained grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:20am On Feb 10, 2018
Barrmary:

k plz can i get the china items from ebay as i can see some already and it ships to US,

#120,000 credit alert received and all items purchased, please check your WhatsApp, 2 of the items you sent me are without size and color.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:37am On Feb 10, 2018
dicksonxtreme:
OPEN APOLOGY LETTER TO DICK IBISO JUSTINA

~Dickson

Hope you have started drafting your open apology letter to Dick ibiso Justina? grin

For the records, i senior you with more than 10 years, can you beat that? tongue tongue tongue

With this, you will learn on how to talk to other shippers and not think because a person is assisting you in purchasing or ship your item automatically means you can open your smelling mouth to call them stupid.

Keep viewing as a guest. When you are ready then i will know.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Xpozitory: 6:08am On Feb 10, 2018
[quote author=justi4jesu post=64935388]

If you stop posting here, you have lost,small boy

Oh wow this is funny lol but well...

Whoever own the account above must have sent it to you believing it would be confidential based on a business transaction but well? That’s the kind of lady she is, people should really learn! Whatever is sent to this lady is NOT confidential. I really do hope the owner gets to see this comment. Initially she said the item is clearing and under investigation but now she’s saying otherwise. I really do hope everyone seeing this and reading this learn. This is her true color smiley a business entity that’s calling someone’s parents is asking someone to learn how to talk wow is it not safe to say this is TOUT-ish?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2018
Xpozitory:

Whoever own the account above must have sent it to you believing it would be confidential based on a business transaction but well? That’s the kind of lady she is, people should really learn! Whatever is sent to this lady is NOT confidential. I really do hope the owner gets to see this comment. Initially she said the item is clearing and under investigation but now she’s saying otherwise. I really do hope everyone seeing this and reading this learn. This is her true colors smiley a business entity that’s calling someone’s parents is asking someone to learn how to talk wow is it not safe to say this is TOUT-ish.

What is Tout-ish? Is that in the dictionary so i can learn a new word. I guess it's queen's English and where is your chief Judge mummy? tongue

My true color is pink.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2018
Xpozitory:

Whoever own the account above must have sent it to you believing it would be confidential based on a business transaction but well? That’s the kind of lady she is, people should really learn! Whatever is sent to this lady is NOT confidential. I really do hope the owner gets to see this comment. Initially she said the item is clearing and under investigation but now she’s saying otherwise. I really do hope everyone seeing this and reading this learn. This is her true colors smiley a business entity that’s calling someone’s parents is asking someone to learn how to talk wow is it not safe to say this is TOUT-ish.

Lol are you denying your moniker and remember you just created a new one this morning(Mikexwill). Gossip very well on your cloned group about the one and only Justi4jesu, unfortunately i can read all your chats and can send you screenshots if you oblige me cheesy

Mikexwill and Xpozitory, same errand boy. cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:41am On Feb 10, 2018
@Jkxx

Samsung Galaxy S8plus purchased from ebay. grin

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:28am On Feb 10, 2018
@Walsa

#85,100 credit alert received and iphone purchased from ebay. Thanks for trusting us with your package. grin grin

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:01am On Feb 10, 2018
Xpozitory:

Whoever own the account above must have sent it to you believing it would be confidential based on a business transaction but well? That’s the kind of lady she is, people should really learn! Whatever is sent to this lady is NOT confidential. I really do hope the owner gets to see this comment. Initially she said the item is clearing and under investigation but now she’s saying otherwise. I really do hope everyone seeing this and reading this learn. This is her true color smiley a business entity that’s calling someone’s parents is asking someone to learn how to talk wow is it not safe to say this is TOUT-ish?

Stop sending me messages from this number 07066322390. send all discussions here only. No backyard talks angry
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by adabsmith(m): 8:21am On Feb 10, 2018
Just as expected, you childishly and cowardly removed me from your WhatsApp group... Just be thankful to ur God that it was Dickson and not me, I'd have teach you a lesson that you'll forever regret having internet

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:30am On Feb 10, 2018
adabsmith:
Just as expected, you childishly and cowardly removed me from your WhatsApp group... Just be thankful to ur God that it was Dickson and not me, I'd have teach you a lesson that you'll forever regret having internet

Sharap there. cheesy Go and clone your own group nah, abi you no get whatsapp
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by adabsmith(m): 8:45am On Feb 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

Sharap there. cheesy Go and clone your own group nah, abi you no get whatsapp
I'd have called you a FOOL but trying to maintain a level of courtesy, save yourself of this emoji and let's face reality...
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:57am On Feb 10, 2018
adabsmith:
I'd have called you a FOOL but trying to maintain a level of courtesy, save yourself of this emoji and let's face reality...

I have been called a FOOL several times but that doesn't make me one, so yours won't make any difference. tongue tongue
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by dafeysim: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2018
Justina

Have you always been like this? You having problem with almost everyone, don't you think you need to work on yourself? You don't respect yourself, but you demand respect. I've watched you insult people's parent. You told someone this morning that He inherited High way Robbery from his parent(smh).

But You, Justina, demands respect from Dickson because you claim you are older than him. The parent of that guy you insulted, do you think they ain't old enough to give birth to you?

That aside. [b][/b]Return Dickson's money or deliver the laptop.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.