Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,130 members, 7,821,868 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:30 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (447) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (821907 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Goldensolo: 9:04am On Feb 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

Bedford101 why not use your actual moniker, keep quoting after all no way to remove post here or delete members like you said, the more you post , the more my thread is at the top for viewers, this one na free advert ohhh. grin grin

The funny thing is I actually came down to your thread for business but with this I had to take my business somewhere else... There must be others like me and my advice is, don't mix it all because at the end of the day, it's your business and whether you like it or not, your loss too

5 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by adabsmith(m): 9:06am On Feb 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

I have been called a FOOL several times but that doesn't make me one, so yours won't make any difference. tongue tongue
never even called u that kid.. but trust me I can make u the fool u claim you're not
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by adabsmith(m): 9:07am On Feb 10, 2018
Goldensolo:

The funny thing is I actually came down to your thread for business but with this I had to take my business somewhere else... There must be others like me and my advice is, don't mix it all because at the end of the day, it's your business and whether you like it or not, your loss too
she felt she has had it all... LMAO
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Goldensolo: 9:21am On Feb 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

Hope you have started drafting your open apology letter to Dick ibiso Justina? grin

For the records, i senior you with more than 10 years, can you beat that? tongue tongue tongue

With this, you will learn on how to talk to other shippers and not think because a person is assisting you in purchasing or ship your item automatically means you can open your smelling mouth to call them stupid.

Keep viewing as a guest. When you are ready then i will know.

grin grin wait o! Now the real reason is out... I know people like this and if I were the Dickson guy I would take this matter to the authorities with screenshots and statement of account. People like this don't understand business, they don't see the thin line that separates business from personal ego. I know him calling you stupid was wrong, but like he said it was in the heat of the moment and as a business woman there are a thousand different ways you would've settled this rather than twisting it into what looks like a scam. Withholding his item for more than a month now shows how hot-headed and cold-blooded you are.

Doing business online has always been scary for so many and people like you just end up worsening it.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2018
Goldensolo:

Hahahaha the funny part is that i got 3 orders this morning because as you keep posting on my thread it's making it go on first page. Thanks for helping us grow our business. You can find another shipper for your ghost business impersonator.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:26am On Feb 10, 2018
adabsmith:
never even called u that kid.. but trust me I can make u the fool u claim you're not

tongue tongue tongue
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:30am On Feb 10, 2018
dafeysim:
Justina

Have you always been like this? You having problem with almost everyone, don't you think you need to work on yourself? You don't respect yourself, but you demand respect. I've watched you insult people's parent. You told someone this morning that He inherited High way Robbery from his parent(smh).

But You, Justina, demands respect from Dickson because you claim you are older than him. The parent of that guy you insulted, do you think they ain't old enough to give birth to you?

That aside. [b][/b]Return Dickson's money or deliver the laptop.

Yes i have always been like this, do you have anything more to say? If you don't then sheesh your buccal cavity. Dickson keep using alternate monikers..Thank you grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Goldensolo: 9:34am On Feb 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

Hahahaha the funny part is that i got 3 orders this morning because as you keep posting on my thread it's making it go on first page. Thanks for helping us grow our business. You can find another shipper for your ghost business impersonator.

Ghost business impersonator? You're just full of it. You're business mentality is fascinating... Imagine what you're trending for, SCAM. And you think it is a good thing. I don't care if this puts you at the top, I just believe you can do better than this but it is clear you can't. You got 3 orders, well that could have been 4, 5 or 6 but do you care NO and you think this is what is best for your business.

I believe after this dies down you'll probably Scam someone new so that you can get up to the first page again... The way some people think is just unbelievable.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by adabsmith(m): 9:43am On Feb 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

tongue tongue tongue
everything doesn't end online kid, I'm coming for you... I'll make u regret joining nairaland kiss
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Xpozitory: 9:43am On Feb 10, 2018
Goldensolo:

Ghost business impersonator? You're just full of it. You're business mentality is fascinating... Imagine what you're trending for, SCAM. And you think it is a good thing. I don't care if this puts you at the top, I just believe you can do better than this but it is clear you can't. You got 3 orders, well that could have been 4, 5 or 6 but do you care NO and you think this is what is best for your business.

I believe after this dies down you'll probably Scam someone new so that you can get up to the first page again... The way some people think is just unbelievable.

“You got 3 orders, well that could have been 4, 5 or 6 but do you care NO and you think this is what is best for your business...”

You’re learned! This line really got me. That could be even 10 or 20. But well, slowly it goes from 3 to 2 to 1 then it hits you BOOM! What did I do wrong. Look at the way she’s talking, look at how she’s saying she doesn’t care. Doesn’t care if a customer is happy or not? Or?

Just WOW!

4 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by adabsmith(m): 9:47am On Feb 10, 2018
Xpozitory:

“You got 3 orders, well that could have been 4, 5 or 6 but do you care NO and you think this is what is best for your business...”

You’re learned! This line really got me. That could be even 10 or 20. But well, slowly it goes from 3 to 2 to 1 then it hits you BOOM! What did I do wrong. Look at the way she’s talking, look at how she’s saying she doesn’t care. Doesn’t care if a customer is happy or not? Or?

Just WOW!
she's too young and proud to understand how life works... And by the time I handle her, I'm sure her life won't be the same again grin

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:51am On Feb 10, 2018
adabsmith:
she's too young and proud to understand how life works... And by the time I handle her, I'm sure her life won't be the same again grin

See crayfish, people that do things don't go blabbing online, get to work already Mr handler, na vouch dey pain you so like this chaii if only i knew grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by adabsmith(m): 9:53am On Feb 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

See crayfish, people that do things don't go blabbing online, get to work already Mr handler, na vouch dey pain you so like this chaii if only i knew grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
kikiki see childish idiot I was able to get the deal so why will I be pained?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2018
Xpozitory:

Just WOW!

Quote me not your alternate moniker or dicksonxtreme's alternate moniker. cheesy cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:55am On Feb 10, 2018
adabsmith:
kikiki see childish idiot I was able to get the deal so why will I be pained?

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by adabsmith(m): 9:57am On Feb 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
it's actually funny now but won't be funny when ur everything that's making u do baibai crumble
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:59am On Feb 10, 2018
adabsmith:
it's actually funny now but won't be funny when ur everything that's making u do baibai crumble

Empty vessels makes the loudest noise, oga get to work and stop blabbing online. Actually you sound funny that's why am laughing grin grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by adabsmith(m): 10:01am On Feb 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

Empty vessels makes the loudest noise, oga get to work and stop blabbing online. Actually you sound funny that's why am laughing grin grin
continue with it... The ethics they didn't teach you, you're about to learn it in a hard way
action follows now

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Goldensolo: 10:03am On Feb 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

Quote me not your alternate moniker or dicksonxtreme's alternate moniker. cheesy cheesy

And who are you calling an alternate moniker? I see you're hell bent on doing this and although deep down you know this is clearly not good for your business, ego and pride has blinded your reasoning. Goodluck to you here on out because trust me you're going to need it if you keep handling your business like this.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:06am On Feb 10, 2018
adabsmith:
continue with it... The ethics they didn't teach you, you're about to learn it in a hard way
action follows now

You need 24 hours sleep grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:08am On Feb 10, 2018
Goldensolo:

And who are you calling an alternate moniker? I see you're hell bent on doing this and although deep down you know this is clearly not good for your business, ego and pride has blinded your reasoning. Goodluck to you here on out because trust me you're going to need it if you keep handling your business like this.

Please don't go, continue posting with your alternate moniker, you guys can create like 10 monikers and keep quoting no problem. I full ground. grin grin grin grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:11am On Feb 10, 2018
dicksonxtreme:
OPEN APOLOGY LETTER TO DICK IBISO JUSTINA FROM DICKSON EYENEGHO

~Dickson

Dicksonxtreme should we continue? Well it's up to you, at least for your ego and pride. grin grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Xpozitory: 10:11am On Feb 10, 2018
Goldensolo:

Lol don’t you get it? She’s so blinded that she is now thinking that everyone who’s voicing their mind are all the Dickson guy she refused to send out his item for over 2 months now, she definitely knows the hurt these feedbacks can do and are doing to her business but well, pride and ego are 2 very wicked things grin slowly they deal with you without notification

A house fly that doesn’t hear word follows the corpse to the grave sad
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Goldensolo: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2018
Xpozitory:

Lol don’t you get it? She’s so blinded that she is now thinking that everyone who’s voicing their mind are all the Dickson guy she refused to send out his item for over 2 months now, she definitely knows the hurt these feedbacks can do and are doing to her business but well, pride and ego are 2 very wicked things grin slowly they deal with you without notification

A house fly that doesn’t hear word follows the corpse to the grave sad

Eyaah... At least she should check when someone created their account before calling it an alternative whatever... Anyways I wish I was the Dickson of a guy and I hope he knows what to do about this. I'm not very active on here but I'll keep checking in to know how it all ends. Hopefully she gets her senses back before she hits rock bottom because I believe this will be scaring more persons out, more than she cares to admit right now.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Xpozitory: 10:17am On Feb 10, 2018
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:18am On Feb 10, 2018
Xpozitory:

Whoever this is has to really give you the attention you are seeking with his name

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin You are really playing the card very well, bravo and keep it up.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by nkhay(f): 10:42am On Feb 10, 2018
adabsmith:
everything doesn't end online kid, I'm coming for you... I'll make u regret joining nairaland kiss

Smith, why add fuel to the matter when we're all looking for lasting solution bro?

What will you benefit exactly by bringing your fellow human down? Conflict is inevitable in every business because we're all humans and humans happens to be the most difficult animal to manage.

Let's stop this biko. What happened to the happy moments we all had in the WhatsApp group?

The times we watched each other's backs against scammers?

Cause of one misunderstanding you're now threatening.

I'm not supporting anyone cause both parties are to be blamed but let's look for a solution and REMEMBER NOBODY HOLY PASS

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by nkhay(f): 10:45am On Feb 10, 2018
justi4jesu:

Dicksonxtreme should we continue? Well it's up to you, at least for your ego and pride. grin grin

Please stop already

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:55am On Feb 10, 2018
dicksonxtreme:
OPEN APOLOGY LETTER TO DICK IBISO JUSTINA

~Dickson

I have unblocked you on whatsapp and waiting for your apology.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by adabsmith(m): 11:22am On Feb 10, 2018
nkhay:

Smith, why add fuel to the matter when we're all looking for lasting solution bro?

What will you benefit exactly by bringing your fellow human down? Conflict is inevitable in every business because we're all humans and humans happens to be the most difficult animal to manage.

Let's stop this biko. What happened to the happy moments we all had in the WhatsApp group?

The times we watched each other's backs against scammers?

Cause of one misunderstanding you're now threatening.

I'm not supporting anyone cause both parties are to be blamed but let's look for a solution and REMEMBER NOBODY HOLY PASS
Nkhay mi... I've actually been silent but for God's sake see how she was bullying the innocent guy. We're all in a place where we see ourselves as family, but truth be told fam she's doing like nobody can do her anything which I'm trying to correct her of

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) (450) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.