Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,108 members, 7,863,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (126) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (829649 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Kalusam(m): 6:02am On Dec 03, 2014
@Justi, na express things abi customs don stop the strike?
justi4jesu:

GOODS NOW AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:04am On Dec 03, 2014
Kalusam:
@Justi, na express things abi customs don stop the strike?

Express shipping. Customs are still on strike.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2014
@Sakalisis

All 14 items delivered by Aeropostale.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:58am On Dec 03, 2014
@fendorf

2 items delivered by Aeropostale.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Okattamgbee: 9:26am On Dec 03, 2014
Has the issue with the NAHCO resolved?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:49am On Dec 03, 2014
Okattamgbee:
Has the issue with the NAHCO resolved?

Not yet Sir. smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:12am On Dec 04, 2014
@Ganiyu

Bluetooth headset delivered.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:15am On Dec 04, 2014
justi4jesu:
GOODS SHIPPED FROM US ON 12TH NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tranxo* Black Laptop Bag

Valboy20* [/b]Acer Laptop and Laptop Adapter

[b]Fendorf*
1 pair of Men's shoe

Fayrouzz* 8 dresses from 10 dollarmall

Bright2* Nokia Ngage Phone

Segzy14* Dell Laptop(Green colour)

Xerotop* 4 Children clothes from Amazon

Mzjulie* 8 Packs of Herbal Tea

Ibrahim* 3 Dell mini Laptops

Spenca Darey* Call of duty shipped and will be kept in lagos until Your controller arrives with next shipment

Seyi* Laptop battery will also be in lagos pending when your laptop arrives

Smartn09* 10 books minus stone will be in lagos until stone arrives if you want to wait and pick all together

THANKS FOR YOUR PATRONAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin

justi4jesu:
GOODS SHIPPED FROM US ON THE 18TH NOVEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[b]FEMI* Men's Gold Dial 18k Gold Plated watch

Invicta Men's Gold wristwatch

Apple iphone 5S 32GB with charger

Spenca* Xbox One Controller

Salami* Mini-portable diffuser for flash/speedlite

Nikkor Lens w/lenspen & ring cover

Battery Grip

Photo Disc collaspsible light reflector

Benjamin* Bluetooth with cord

Hp Elitebook Laptop Core i5

Smartn09* Crystal Quartz Doublet faceted stone

Book:Good Spell

Book: Financial Alchemy

Boss* Hp laptop 2000 (3 pieces)

Ololo12* PS 4 :Fifa 15

Call of Duty:Advanced Warfare

PS 4 Controller

Jreyez* Scarlett studio: Recording Package

Pop screen

Okattangbe charles* Dell latitude E6510 Notebook with cable

Seyi* Hp Elitebook 8440p Core i5

Dejive* Timex Wristwatch

Ibrahim* Black hp Laptop

GOODS WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP IN 8-10 BUSINESS DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THANKS FOR THE PATRONAGE AND PATIENT.

[/b]

justi4jesu:

[size=14pt]SHIPPED GOODS FROM US ON 26TH NOVEMBER[/size]

Prince* 2 Multimedia Monitor Speakers

Neyolaa* Aspire V5 Touch Laptop

Bright2* Ngage QD W/3 games and cd cables

Seyi* Samsung Galaxy S5 w/charger

Ozyc* Baby Food Similac Advance

8 pieces of children clothes assorted

Ben* Hp Elitebook Laptop

Boss* 10 HP mini Laptops w/case and Power cord

Femi* Apple Iphone 5 34GB

Madam Prom* 14 pieces of children clothes from Walmart

Sanje* 2 blackberry phones

Thanks for your patronage and We hope Nahco and Customs resolve their issues so business can return to normal and goods can be cleared.

Clearing will commence soon hopefully but we all need to be very patient because of so many backlogs at the tarmac needs to be cleared so until nextweek i think goods will be available at warehouse and you will be informed accordingly.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 9:32am On Dec 04, 2014
justi4jesu:

Thank God! Phew!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 9:51am On Dec 04, 2014
Good news.

THE Federal Government yesterday reopened the cargo shed of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos which it shut two weeks ago. The terminal was opened a few minutes to 12pm after the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), “broke the seal” which signified that the place is now open for normal business transaction.

Confirming the development, NCS Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Command, Public Relations Officer, Mrs. Thelma Williams told The Guardian yesterday that the shed “is now open for business” Sources said the Comptroller General of Customs, Dikko Inde Abdullahi, personally visited the terminal yesterday to order the reopening after undertaking a tour of NAHCO Aviance ultra modern warehouse and tarmac where tonnes of cargo are stockpiled.

But she added that only agents that have been registered and thoroughly verified would be allowed access to the sheds, adding that from now on, it will no longer be business as usual, since those who have no business around the terminal would not be granted any further permit to the area.

When The Guardian visited the cargo sheds yesterday afternoon, it was observed that skeletal services were being offered as not too many knew that the terminal had been opened.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/189036-lagos-airport-cargo-terminal-reopened
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 10:17am On Dec 04, 2014
Justice them don settled the case bah
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 04, 2014
Thank God O
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2014
tranxo:
Good news.

THE Federal Government yesterday reopened the cargo shed of the Murtala Muhammed International Airport, Lagos which it shut two weeks ago. The terminal was opened a few minutes to 12pm after the Nigeria Customs Service (NCS), “broke the seal” which signified that the place is now open for normal business transaction.

Confirming the development, NCS Murtala Mohammed International Airport, Lagos Command, Public Relations Officer, Mrs. Thelma Williams told The Guardian yesterday that the shed “is now open for business” Sources said the Comptroller General of Customs, Dikko Inde Abdullahi, personally visited the terminal yesterday to order the reopening after undertaking a tour of NAHCO Aviance ultra modern warehouse and tarmac where tonnes of cargo are stockpiled.

But she added that only agents that have been registered and thoroughly verified would be allowed access to the sheds, adding that from now on, it will no longer be business as usual, since those who have no business around the terminal would not be granted any further permit to the area.

When The Guardian visited the cargo sheds yesterday afternoon, it was observed that skeletal services were being offered as not too many knew that the terminal had been opened.

http://www.ngrguardiannews.com/news/national-news/189036-lagos-airport-cargo-terminal-reopened

Yea right.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2014
jreyez:
Justice them don settled the case bah

Yes they have settled everything and nahco is back, but dont be in a hurry because things will be done gradually until it gets to everyone's turn. Millions of goods has to be cleared so we are looking at a week or two from November 19th shipment.

First we are hoping to have them release November 12th shipment that was undergoing clearing before the strike took effect.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by assalaamat(m): 5:32pm On Dec 04, 2014
Good day sis! Pls, how much will it cost to get this to Lagos. Item No:331271689477. Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:53pm On Dec 04, 2014
assalaamat:
Good day sis! Pls, how much will it cost to get this to Lagos. Item No:331271689477. Thanks

Item cost $73

Shipping to lagos $30

Total to lagos $103(#19,600)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by leunamme93(m): 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2014
Ma.
I hope you have started process on my matter?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:19am On Dec 05, 2014
leunamme93:
Ma.

#31,730 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:20am On Dec 05, 2014
leunamme93:
Ma.

Both items on Ebay purchased.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:23am On Dec 05, 2014
@mecuzee

#2,500 Alert received.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:28am On Dec 05, 2014
@Tranxo please arrange pick up for your laptop pending when your laptop bag will be cleared to avoid demurrage on it.

Thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by sakalisis(m): 8:38am On Dec 05, 2014
justi4jesu:
@Tranxo please arrange pick up for your laptop pending when your laptop bag will be cleared to avoid demurrage on it.

Thanks.

seriously i dont like the way you behave sometimes… .u have not been replying my message since 4 yet u reading it… dia ris God oo
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by valboy20(m): 9:05am On Dec 05, 2014
@Justi

Heard they're back...What's up bout the November 12th people
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 9:08am On Dec 05, 2014
justi4jesu:

Thanks.
What of the person you referred to me earlier?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 11:06am On Dec 05, 2014
justi4jesu reply my mail.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:41am On Dec 05, 2014
sakalisis:

seriously i dont like the way you behave sometimes… .u have not been replying my message since 4 yet u reading it… dia ris God oo

Will reply you soonest.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:42am On Dec 05, 2014
valboy20:
@Justi

Heard they're back...What's up bout the November 12th people

Yes they are back but things will go slow and gradually they will be cleared and available for pick up.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:43am On Dec 05, 2014
tranxo:
justi4jesu reply my mail.

Replied.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2014
justi4jesu check your mail.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
tranxo:
justi4jesu check your mail.

Replied.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:03pm On Dec 05, 2014
@smartn09

#22,000 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by smartn09(m): 6:13pm On Dec 05, 2014
justi4jesu:
@smartn09

#22,000 Alert received
ie gd, kindly place the order as soon as possible. Hold on, has my books been cleared with my very stone?

(1) (2) (3) ... (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) (129) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.