Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,825 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:24 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (818318 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by sonyc00(m): 2:17pm On Jul 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Yes he will give you the phone as long as you pay for it. smiley
there are some htc one m8 and samsung galaxy s4 phones that i have seen on auction,with biddings as low as 5 dollars,if i put like 20 dollars in your account,is there a chance that i can win the auction.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:19pm On Jul 29, 2015
sonyc00:
there are some htc one m8 and samsung galaxy s4 phones that i have seen on auction,with biddings as low as 5 dollars,if i put like 20 dollars in your account,is there a chance that i can win the auction.

Did you check the Seller's profile and Feedback rating.

Post the Links here so i can go through them and advice you accordingly.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by sonyc00(m): 2:49pm On Jul 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Did you check the Seller's profile and Feedback rating.

Post the Links here so i can go through them and advice you accordingly.
ok,these are the item numbers 252039822836 301699065852 281760387086
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by sonyc00(m): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by jreyez(m): 3:40pm On Jul 29, 2015
justi4jesu:
@jreyez

Google Nexus Phone Case shipped from Ebay

Google Nexus Mobile Phone Shipped from Ebay

Both sellers shipped out today.

cheesy cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by vicatrix(m): 6:21pm On Jul 29, 2015
justi4jesu:

Goodmorning!

You purchased the item yourself, so you were meant to keep track on it and inform me that your package has been delivered and I would confirm and acknowledge it. Your package has been received and would be among next week shipment.

Ok but I gave you the tracking nø as you requested. Nevertheless, send me your paypal I.d(via BBM/here) so I can make the payment for shipment. Thanks
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:30pm On Jul 29, 2015
jreyez:

cheesy cheesy

Good keep smiling cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2015
vicatrix:

Ok but I gave you the tracking nø as you requested. Nevertheless, send me your paypal I.d(via BBM/here) so I can make the payment for shipment. Thanks

Okay I asked for the tracking number for record purposes only and not to track it on your behalf.

My Paypal details are on frontpage.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ExeatGhana(m): 6:47am On Jul 30, 2015
justi4jesu:

Okay I asked for the tracking number for record purposes only and not to track it on your behalf.

My Paypal details are on frontpage.
HELLO, justi4jesu Is there any way we
importers in Ghana also benefits from ur
services
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:03am On Jul 30, 2015
ExeatGhana:

HELLO, justi4jesu Is there any way we
importers in Ghana also benefits from ur
services

Yes sure I have 2 Customers from Ghana already.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by iamzizou: 7:08am On Jul 30, 2015
justi4jesu:

7 shoes from 10 Dollar mall shipped.
So when and where will I be receiving them?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:12am On Jul 30, 2015
iamzizou:

So when and where will I be receiving them?

I meant your Items have shipped from the 10 dollar merchant to my US Address and not from US to Lagos, Don't get me wrong.

After it gets to my US Address, then it can be shipped to Lagos. Will inform you of pickup location after items get to Lagos.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Silvani(m): 10:45am On Jul 30, 2015
justi4jesu:

No china shipping for now. You can contact @Ymodulus
Who is @Ymodulus? Pls add link to his profile
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by iamzizou: 12:06pm On Jul 30, 2015
justi4jesu:

I meant your Items have shipped from the 10 dollar merchant to my US Address and not from US to Lagos, Don't get me wrong.

After it gets to my US Address, then it can be shipped to Lagos. Will inform you of pickup location after items get to Lagos.

Okay
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:19pm On Jul 30, 2015
@Boss

#341,000 Credit Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:48pm On Jul 30, 2015
@Tope

70kg worth of goods shipped from Dubai

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Gentlesoul1(m): 1:26pm On Jul 30, 2015
How much will I get BB Q5?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:29pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Silvani(m): 2:32pm On Jul 30, 2015
Pls how about buying and shipping from China? Any trusted person you can direct us to
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:34pm On Jul 30, 2015
Silvani:
Pls how about buying and shipping from Shina? Any trusted person you can direct us to

Search the name i told you on Nairaland and contact him.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2015
oh justi i heard that dollar drop a bit can you confirm that please.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:41am On Jul 31, 2015
Sonrexx:
oh justi i heard that dollar drop a bit can you confirm that please.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by darmochy1(m): 9:29am On Jul 31, 2015
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:02am On Jul 31, 2015
darmochy1:
Good day Justi. Pls how much will it cost to get these to lag?

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/ol/B000820YD8/ref=olp_tab_new?ie=UTF8&condition=new (2 pieces)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B000JQJS6M/ref=mp_s_a_1_fkmr0_2?qid=1438271492&sr=8-2-fkmr0&pi=AC_SX110_SY165_QL70&keywords=Invicta+Pro+Diver+Men%27s+40mm+Automatic+Gold+Plated+Stainless+Steel+Watch+17045 (1 piece)

Replied on whatsapp
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Gentlesoul1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 31, 2015
Thanks for getting back to me. I am looking forward to buy used Q5 from Ebay. How much will it cost me. Thanks

justi4jesu:

Check this link

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2057872.m570.l1311.R3.TR3.TRC1.A0.H0.Xq5+unl.TRS0&_nkw=blackberry+q5+unlocked&_sacat=0
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 2:38pm On Jul 31, 2015
Justi has buhari reduced the rates??

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/the-buhari-lacuna
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 3:14pm On Jul 31, 2015
justi so can i place the order now knowing it has dropped, but now what about your exchange rate. smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:17pm On Jul 31, 2015
Gentlesoul1:
Thanks for getting back to me. I am looking forward to buy used Q5 from Ebay. How much will it cost me. Thanks

$15 Shipping to Lagos.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:18pm On Jul 31, 2015
purplekayc:
Justi has buhari reduced the rates??

www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/the-buhari-lacuna

I wish...Seeing is believing, go and test your card online and see. Then let me know smiley
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2015
Sonrexx:
justi so can i place the order now knowing it has dropped, but now what about your exchange rate. smiley

lol dropped to where. Exchange is 236 as at this morning, Please read the article cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Sonrexx: 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2015
angry something not right with rumours, pple who say thi cryngs
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by purplekayc(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2015
justi4jesu:

I wish...Seeing is believing, go and test your card online and see. Then let me know smiley
thankx. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.