Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,339 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:48 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (829471 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:42pm On Jun 17, 2016
Kashif:

Anybody can be 'Ben'! Stick to the monikers so we know real and phony 'customers'

I am a real customer, and you still have my 89.4K since 8th of May, telling stories.

I should stick to Monikers, Mr man sorry to burst your bubble but I write the name i feel like and like i said before now, my customers know themselves so take a chill pill and wait for your item that was delivered from Amazon.

I have pleaded with you and apologized that your item was excluded from the shipment that arrived Lagos and it will be sent with the next shipment next week.

In the meantime you can continue your investigation with Netx to find out who is Ben or other names i mentioned above.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:46pm On Jun 17, 2016
@Netx

I'm asking for the invoice for your Phone and you are asking me why?

Okay then when you are ready to get your phone resolved maybe then you will send it to me.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Kashif(m): 3:50pm On Jun 17, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Boss chill a little. Things will resolve itself with patience

I tried. I was patient but, she exhausted the last credit of my patience when she showed she is clearly unreasonable. I explained how urgent this shipment is to me. I suggested a way to make it faster but no, she does not want to forfeit the shipping money collected. I should keep waiting for her until whenever she feels like, because she has received her payment? Who works like that?!!

What has happened to customer service?

3 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by netx(m): 3:52pm On Jun 17, 2016
justi4jesu:
@Netx

I'm asking for the invoice for your Phone and you are asking me why?

Okay then when you are ready to get your phone resolved maybe then you will send it to me.

Sent
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by netx(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Boss chill a little. Things will resolve itself with patience

Patience you said, like being patience for 365day?

Justi4jesu, 48days n counting package not delivered

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Infinitikoncept(m): 4:00pm On Jun 17, 2016
netx:

Patience you said, like being patience for 365day?

Justi4jesu, 48days n counting package not delivered
Hmmm she has a name to protect and she'll definitely solve the delayed shipment
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Kashif(m): 4:06pm On Jun 17, 2016
justi4jesu:

I should stick to Monikers, Mr man sorry to burst your bubble but I write the name i feel like and like i said before now, my customers know themselves so take a chill pill and wait for your item that was delivered from Amazon.

I have pleaded with you and apologized that your item was excluded from the shipment that arrived Lagos and it will be sent with the next shipment next week.

In the meantime you can continue your investigation with Netx to find out who is Ben or other names i mentioned above.

I am no longer confident you will deliver.

"Sorry the shipment is being delayed" No problem - eventually batch gets shipped on the 31st of May.
"Sorry, your item is in Lagos since 1st June, clearing is being delayed by Customs" No problem
Update on Nairaland on 15th June excludes mine......"Justi where is my stuff?" "Sorry it was not shipped"
"Justi send it to another forwarder so I can receive it faster" "You will have to pay; No refund" Who takes that??

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 4:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
netx:

Sent

I have gotten your invoice and will get back to you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by HenriFayol(m): 5:30pm On Jun 17, 2016
justi4jesu:

Office location for what purpose?
To check for products to buy. Not to worry though. I think I have gotten some of the stuffs.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by netx(m): 6:12pm On Jun 17, 2016
Continuation

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by xtremeidea(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by netx(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2016
Infinitikoncept, if you think justi4jesu has a name to protect i suggest you read the snapshot above

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:28pm On Jun 17, 2016
netx:
I.nfinitikoncept, if you think justi4jesu has a name to protect i suggest you read the snapshot above

You really have time. Keep posting
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
netx:
I.nfinitikoncept, if you think justi4jesu has a name to protect i suggest you read the snapshot above

You really have time and i told you to open a thread if you want to. Keep wishing for dollar rate of 355.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:34pm On Jun 17, 2016
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by netx(m): 9:47pm On Jun 17, 2016
Waiting for your reply

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
netx:
Waiting for your reply
Baba what's d name of your phone and abeg just collect the naira back exactly what you gave her. Just think from the other side if USD had fallen to let's say #200 will you prefer naira equivalent u paid her or new exchange rate which is #200 while u paid #295/$?
Biko let this issue get resolved

6 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by damiosy(m): 3:08am On Jun 18, 2016
netx:
Waiting for your reply

You had better collect the money now.....if the scheduled bonds on the $ dollars happens next week you will be wishing you had
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by chidekings(m): 9:23am On Jun 18, 2016
Infinitikoncept:

Baba what's d name of your phone and abeg just collect the naira back exactly what you gave her. Just think from the other side if USD had fallen to let's say #200 will you prefer naira equivalent u paid her or new exchange rate which is #200 while u paid #295/$?
Biko let this issue get resolved

The young man is just trying to prolong issues,the offers from justi is clear enough. "Let me buy the phone for u or let me refund u" why the youngman is prolonging issues is left for him to answer.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Feshizzy(m): 11:32am On Jun 18, 2016
This justi is just too rude to be a person to be doing business with.
How can you talk to customers the way you do, just because they are now at your mercy.

chidekings You said she delivered snap a copy of the shipping docs with you and stop the BS hoax here.

6 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2016
Attention seekers. grin grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Abbey1987: 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2016
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:50pm On Jun 18, 2016
Items delivered and already consolidated to ship this week from US

Rioswo* Dell XPS 13 Laptop Delivered

Ike* Black Samsung Note 5 Delivered

Samsung Note 5 Delivered

Oluo* phones,video game,shirts,modem, Delivered

Iyatrus* Box containing Perfumes and shoes

Mr kay* 2 Iphone 6 Plus

Kachi from previous shipment (Bosch Impact Wrench)

HATERS WILL SAY THE LIST IS FAKE. Kwontinue . grin grin
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2016
Abbey1987:
https://www.awok.com/bags/arcad_satchel_bag_for_women_with_wallet_30015_blue/dp-894255/
landing cost to ibadan

Exchange rate - 1 Dirham = 120 Naira, Should i go ahead with the quote?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by netx(m): 1:33pm On Jun 18, 2016
Reply on whatsapp, justi4jesu
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Abbey1987: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2016
justi4jesu:

Exchange rate - 1 Dirham = 120 Naira, Should i go ahead with the quote?

yes
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by netx(m): 6:00pm On Jun 18, 2016
Justi4jesu, biko transfer my money now..

How you claimed to lose my package, only God knows.

Transfer my money, already sent you my account.

After 48day of delivery stories, you resolve to refund. Now, you've started with delay again

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Infinitikoncept(m): 10:42pm On Jun 18, 2016
netx:

You claimed to forget my package, why can't you deliver. What is a cheap lie

All I see is damage control.

Better refund me now
So na LG G4 u dey vex for. Oya collect your money and chat me on WhatsApp I have two mint landing from USA this week. Will drop one for you at a price you will be happy your phone got missing. Lols

(1) (2) (3) ... (328) (329) (330) (331) (332) (333) (334) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.