Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,885 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (37) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (828879 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by yimikaa: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
Justi, nagode.

I have received my package.

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by mjay(m): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thanks JJ av gotten my blu-ray player. You truly deliver.

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:46am On Aug 15, 2014
yimikaa: Justi, nagode.

I have received my package.

Enjoy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:47am On Aug 15, 2014
mjay: Thanks JJ av gotten my blu-ray player. You truly deliver.

Thanks hoping to serve you better
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by favprec12(f): 7:03am On Aug 15, 2014
Justi, I ve received my package. Thanks

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by promise2(f): 10:29am On Aug 15, 2014
Hi Justi, i added this to the order to your address in USA pls take note
http://vod.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderDetails?ViewPaymentStatus&cartid=9789783962&purchaseOrderId=306054642014&carttype=service&hc=1&hm=uk%601d72f%2B%7Fd20lb626n
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:30am On Aug 15, 2014
Buying Made Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Buy Bags,Children clothes,Adult Shoes, Trousers,Human Hair(Brazilian,Peruvian, Mongolian, Combodian etc ONLY wholesale....

Buy 3set Wedding Gold Rings and Necklace all from Dubai

SHOES (You can buy either Half or 1 dozen)

I help people in Procuring items from Dubai and Ship to Nigeria as often as you want with a procurement fee of 10k

Contact +971555821385

bbm 529D18D7

Email : Justi4jesus@yahoo.com

You can look me up am here to do Business with serious and honest minded Peeps.............

Do you have anyone willing to ship their Goods from Dubai stressfree and Affordable.....contact me

Ask anything you wish to know and i will also Update with Pictures of item you can buy in Wholesale i.e from Dozen or Half Dozen upwards....

Shipping of the goods is 700naira per kg to lagos

https://www.nairaland.com/1842269/dubai-wholesale-wholesale-bagshairshoesbaby-clothes

https://www.nairaland.com/1842269/dubai-wholesale-wholesale-bagshairshoesbaby-clothes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:41am On Aug 15, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Opeyemi5(m): 1:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
justi4jesu: Buying Made Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Buy Bags,Children clothes,Adult Shoes, Trousers,Human Hair(Brazilian,Peruvian, Mongolian, Combodian etc ONLY wholesale....

Buy 3set Wedding Gold Rings and Necklace all from Dubai

SHOES (You can buy either Half or 1 dozen)

I help people in Procuring items from Dubai and Ship to Nigeria as often as you want with a procurement fee of 10k

Contact +971555821385

bbm 754040A1

Email : Justi4jesus@yahoo.com

You can look me up am here to do Business with serious and honest minded Peeps.............

Do you have anyone willing to ship their Goods from Dubai stressfree and Affordable.....contact me

Ask anything you wish to know and i will also Update with Pictures of item you can buy in Wholesale i.e from Dozen or Half Dozen upwards....

is the price on the pix the final price to 9ja?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
Opeyemi5: is the price on the pix the final price to 9ja?

Read what i wrote carefully.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Durchmann(m): 1:32pm On Aug 15, 2014
http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/nokia/2014/8/14/nokia-lumia-1520-red--2/?back=ZHViYWkuZHViaXp6bGUuY29tL3NlYXJjaC8%2Fa2V5d29yZHM9bHVtaWErMTUyMCZpc19iYXNpY19zZWFyY2hfd2lkZ2V0PTEmaXNfc2VhcmNoPTE%3D&pos=3

Justi, please check this and give me a quote.

Thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Ponybiz: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

pls am in interested in dis brazilian weavon market,so how much are they selling one in nigeria market so l know how to go about it.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Ponybiz: 1:49pm On Aug 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
Ponybiz: pls am in interested in dis brazilian weavon market,so how much are they selling one in nigeria market so l know how to go about it.

You are in Nigeria...u can as well do the checking. I just sell.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:21pm On Aug 15, 2014
Durchmann: http://dubai.dubizzle.com/classified/mobile-phones-pdas/mobile-phones/nokia/2014/8/14/nokia-lumia-1520-red--2/?back=ZHViYWkuZHViaXp6bGUuY29tL3NlYXJjaC8%2Fa2V5d29yZHM9bHVtaWErMTUyMCZpc19iYXNpY19zZWFyY2hfd2lkZ2V0PTEmaXNfc2VhcmNoPTE%3D&pos=3

Justi, please check this and give me a quote.

Thanks.

#63.500
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Durchmann(m): 3:28pm On Aug 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

#63.500
Ok
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by promise2(f): 4:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
promise2: Hi Justi, i added this to the order to your address in USA pls take note
http://vod.ebay.com/vod/FetchOrderDetails?ViewPaymentStatus&cartid=9789783962&purchaseOrderId=306054642014&carttype=service&hc=1&hm=uk%601d72f%2B%7Fd20lb626n

hi justi, pls take note ooh.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by yahyamay(m): 5:14pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hi Justi4jesu
Nice work you are doing. I have an item to purchase on amazon website.its less than 1lb and its $99.it has free shipping to your us address. Find the link below, please wats the total cost to procure the item and shipment to lagos.
And is it possible to get it in ilorin, kwara state.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_box_?k=om2p

Thanks as I await your response.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kioboy(m): 5:40pm On Aug 15, 2014
Justi, I sent u a link on Whatsapp, Pls Findout if d seller will accept 800 for d Asus slate. Ma number end with 36.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
promise2:

hi justi, pls take note ooh.

Madam i cannot find the item always munch or screen grab your order and send to me because now i dont know what you bought.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:11pm On Aug 15, 2014
yahyamay: Hi Justi4jesu
Nice work you are doing. I have an item to purchase on amazon website.its less than 1lb and its $99.it has free shipping to your us address. Find the link below, please wats the total cost to procure the item and shipment to lagos.
And is it possible to get it in ilorin, kwara state.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/s/ref=is_box_?k=om2p

Thanks as I await your response.

Sorry but your link doesnt lead me anywhere.

Yes your items can be sent from Lagos to anywhere you are in Nigeria through logistic company.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by yahyamay(m): 6:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

Sorry but your link doesnt lead me anywhere.

Yes your items can be sent from Lagos to anywhere you are in Nigeria through logistic company.

ok, that was an error. The correct link is

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00EVBTHRG?cache=5db09fc68949320959729bb41ecc0d9f&pi=SX200_QL40&qid=1408123462&sr=8-2#

thank you.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by folex(m): 7:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
justi4jesu: Items secured...

Folex 10perfumes

Oga h 2 wristwatches (mont blanc and Bvlgari)

Teyi Michael kors belt and purse..

Got my items today. That dude Taiwo did a good job of prompt delivery!!!

1 Like

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by henryboyle(m): 7:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

All items Shipped on the 7th are now in Lagos and ready to be Picked up Tomorrow..........................Please pick up asap tomorrow

Thank you

Received my goods today from Kobomart and they were 100% in order. Justi, you have out done yourself again. Thanks and keep the flag flying. I owe you one.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by prudentheart(f): 7:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
i will take much time going through the entire thread, however am utterly convinced with these testimonies.......justi be expecting my mail,ve' got to do business with you pretty soon!
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Hello madam Justi I greet ooo
Pls after payment for a fone will delivery take up to a week??
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
henryboyle:

Received my goods today from Kobomart and they were 100% in order. Justi, you have out done yourself again. Thanks and keep the flag flying. I owe you one.

Thanks for the patronage Sir..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:56pm On Aug 15, 2014
zeeayinita: Hello madam Justi I greet ooo
Pls after payment for a fone will delivery take up to a week??

Yes ma it takes 5 to 9days after shipping to land Lagos.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2014
prudentheart: i will take much time going through the entire thread, however am utterly convinced with these testimonies.......justi be expecting my mail,ve' got to do business with you pretty soon!

No problem ma, Am here anytime..
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes ma it takes 5 to 9days after shipping to land Lagos.

Ok thanks a bunch
M sure weekend is excluded ryt?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2014
zeeayinita:

Ok thanks a bunch
M sure weekend is excluded ryt?

Including weekends
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Aug 16, 2014
....Madam Anita All your wholesale purchase and Child's school items secured..

Half dozen hello Kitty Bum short

Half dozen Tommy Hilfiger Girls's trousers

Half Dozen Disney Girls Trousers

Half dozen BoysShirt

Half dozen Girl's Top

3 Lunch Box

3 Waterbottle

1 children Football boot

1 Disco light shoe

10 pairs of socks

School bag

15 Child pants

Your pikin go really shine this Septem ber when school open grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.