Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:43 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (94) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (829737 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:25am On Oct 29, 2014
mattwizy:
how do i make the payment?. smiley besides the price of the item has decreased to $24

No it is still same, price of the headphone + Amazon shipping is written beside it which makes it $34

http://www.amazon.com/Sony-MDRXB400-BLU-Driver-Headphone/dp/B009A6CZYE/ref=cm_cr_pr_product_top

My contacts are on my Signature, you can contact me.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:29am On Oct 29, 2014
biggboy:
Hi @justi4jesu! Could this be real? http://wap.ebay.com/Pages/ViewItem.aspx?aid=171516165586&emvcc=0&nbcol=0%7Cnull. Please how much to naija?

Yes its for real, please always read the Descriptions on Ebay so you don't buy something you don't want by mistake.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 6:12am On Oct 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

Sure.
seems the others didn't make it?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:21am On Oct 29, 2014
tranxo:

seems the others didn't make it?

No they didnt, they will be among next wednesday shipment.

Here is the hard drive from Amazon.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:24am On Oct 29, 2014
Available items to be shipped out from US today.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:29am On Oct 29, 2014
More pictures

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:33am On Oct 29, 2014
Pics

Men's shoe

Htc phone

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:36am On Oct 29, 2014
More items

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

No they didnt, they will be among next wednesday shipment.

Here is the hard drive from Amazon.
Thanks. When the laptop arrives, kindly take pics of the left and right sides so we can confirm the number of ports as per the pic on amazon.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2014
More

Ipad mini from Apple store

Nike canvas

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:41am On Oct 29, 2014
Pics

8 motorcraft spark plugs

Car vacuum cleaner

Seagate external harddrive

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:43am On Oct 29, 2014
tranxo:

Thanks. When the laptop arrives, kindly take pics of the left and right sides so we can confirm the number of ports as per the pic on amazon.

Okay Sir. cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by kevinhacker(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2014
LaRoyalHighness:
Unfollows thread since its like i committed an offence.
huuuu!? because of me ? .. you aren't serious , oya sorry
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2014
Pics

Car side mirror

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:13am On Oct 29, 2014

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Shagati(m): 7:38am On Oct 29, 2014
Guess my key didn't make it?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:59am On Oct 29, 2014
Shagati:
Guess my key didn't make it?

No it didn't. It will be delivered on Thursday according to ebay. Here is the screen shot.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Etinosajay(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2014
Good job here justi....always staying ahead of competition.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:55am On Oct 29, 2014
Etinosajay:
Good job here justi....always staying ahead of competition.

Thanks my oga and hope you have sorted out that issue with kbm.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Etinosajay(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

Thanks my oga and hope you have sorted out that issue with kbm.

Yea, since. I sent my friend to retrieve the package from their death clutches. Apparently he's more reliable than them. Thanks for ya concern

I reckon u do item consolidation, right? We'll talk about the rest on bbm
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:40am On Oct 29, 2014
Etinosajay:

Yea, since. I sent my friend to retrieve the package from their death clutches. Apparently he's more reliable than them. Thanks for ya concern

I reckon u do item consolidation, right? We'll talk about the rest on bbm

Lol @ their death cluthes...una get mouth for nairaland no be small.

Yes i do item consolidation anyhow you want your items shipped whether consolidation or as they become available.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by biggboy(m): 10:24am On Oct 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

Yes its for real, please always read the Descriptions on Ebay so you don't buy something you don't want by mistake.
how do you mean? Is it faulty? If no how much to naija and how soon? Thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by sapienman(m): 10:44am On Oct 29, 2014
biggboy:
how do you mean? Is it faulty? If no how much to naija and how soon? Thanks.

Your item is on bid. The price will definitely rise before it's sold.

Read the descriptions and details. Find out if it's new, used or refurbished. Also find out if there are any faults, ebay sellers include every relevant detail in their item listings.

When you're sure that the item is what you want(can live with), then paste the link here and justi will take it from there.

2 Likes

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by abiolag(m): 2:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
abiolag:
how much will this cost?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Sony-PlayStation-3-Slim-320-GB-Charcoal-Black-Console-NTSC-/301371689107?pt=Video_Games&hash=item462b270893

itemcost $150

Ebay shipping $23

Shipping to Lagos $70

Total $243(#41,310)
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 2:51pm On Oct 29, 2014
@Joel

#66,500 Alert received
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by abiolag(m): 3:12pm On Oct 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

itemcost $150

Ebay shipping $23

Shipping to Lagos $70

Total $243(#41,310)

consider me na
even shipping from ebay sef na dis Shipping: $71.50 USPS Priority Mail International
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:18pm On Oct 29, 2014
abiolag:

consider me na
even shipping from ebay sef na dis Shipping: $71.50 USPS Priority Mail International

No ebay shipping to my address is $23 not $71.50
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by abiolag(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2014
justi4jesu:

No ebay shipping to my address is $23 not $71.50
wot i meant was dat frm ebay to Nigeria is $71.50
i was hoping shipping from ur company to nigeria will be more cheaper, around $30 making the total $203
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
abiolag:

i was hoping shipping to nigeria will be around $30

No sorry. smiley

You can check the recent purchase i made for someone's PS 3.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by ladokuntlad(m): 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (91) (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.