Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,582 members, 7,861,764 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 06:54 PM

##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA - Technology Market (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA (829184 Views)

Wow!!! Flat rate on shipping and handling, on LAPTOPS PHONES TABLET ETC / Buy & Import Laptops,phones Etc For As Cheap As $5 On Ebay, Craigslist, Amazon / HOME OF TECHNOLOGIES : OCTACORE/QUADCORE PHONES, TABS, POWER BANKS...CLICK HERE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (504) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:16am On Nov 03, 2014
Acidosis:

Hi Justi, can you help one search for (clean) fairly used phones?

HTC M8 (1 or 2 sim version)
Galaxy S4

Am on it.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Acidosis(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

Am on it.
Thanks ma
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by 9free(m): 9:21am On Nov 03, 2014
when you see or get better Toyota Corolla 2004, 2005 or 2006 at affordable price, abeg holla me...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2014
LIKE NEW Blackberry Q5 FOR SALE IN LAGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:23am On Nov 03, 2014
9free:
when you see or get better Toyota Corolla 2004, 2005 or 2006 at affordable price, abeg holla me...... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Okay Sir.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:32am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 9:40am On Nov 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

No it can't because goods are picked up and packaged and also dropped with the shipper and booked for Wednesday flight.

They are not dropped the same wednesday meant for shipping, it must be dropped prior to the take off day so it wont make it if it is delivered on wednesday.
I know that you have no control over the local shipping time, but you could have at least notified me about this Nov.5th ETA knowing fully well that it won't make the same date shipping.(just like you did when you noticed that it would have taken Amazon 2 - 3 weeks, prompting me to change to walmart)

I told you i am not in a hurry and can wait for consolidation, but that shouldn't mean i can wait indefinitely. I like being detailed and armed with all information cos it helps me plan well and also have an idea on what to expect. I can only hope and pray it comes in between today and tomorrow, else ship others.

You still haven't told me when the zoom holster was delivered.

I also suggest you send me your USA address so that I can on my own, check ETAs of the next items I am about ordering.

Thanks and good morning.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2014
tranxo:

I know that you have no control over the local shipping time, but you could have at least notified me about this Nov.5th ETA knowing fully well that it won't make the same date shipping.(just like you did when you noticed that it would have taken Amazon 2 - 3 weeks, prompting me to change to walmart)

I told you i am not in a hurry and can wait for consolidation, but that shouldn't mean i can wait indefinitely. I like being detailed and armed with all information cos it helps me plan well and also have an idea on what to expect. I can only hope and pray it comes in between today and tomorrow, else ship others.

You still haven't told me when the zoom holster was delivered.

I also suggest you send me your USA address so that I can on my own, check ETAs of the next items I am about ordering.

Thanks and good morning.

I understand Sir. You can contact me via email for my US Address.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by valboy20(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2014
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 9:55am On Nov 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

I understand Sir. You can contact me via email for my US Address.

ok. ....and when was the holster delivered?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 10:07am On Nov 03, 2014
tranxo:

ok. ....and when was the holster delivered?

On the 1st.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by tranxo(m): 10:31am On Nov 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

On the 1st.
Thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by slimjoe007(m): 10:50am On Nov 03, 2014
justi4jesu:
SHIPPED GOODS FORM DUBAI AVAILABLE FOR PICK UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rachael* White Blackberry Q10

Mr Gbola* Blackberry Passport Phone

Tosin* Dell Laptop

Samsung Duos Mobile

slimjoe007* Blackberry Q5 White

Itunu* Nokia Lumia Phone

Ibrahim* 4 Blackberry Playbooks

Bene* Samsung Galaxy S5(Korea)

Okey112* Blackberry Z30 and Samsung S4 Zoom

Mimi* Black Blackberry Q5

PLEASE GO FOR PICK UP AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

Thanks for your patronage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sis justi u iave got mail
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:12am On Nov 03, 2014
slimjoe007:

sis justi u iave got mail

Replied with pickup Address and Mobile Number.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by engrgordon(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2014
Please how can i receive goods in port harcourt, can you ship direct from dubai to port harcourt?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by MazadoGoodman: 11:28am On Nov 03, 2014
Hi there, just want to know this, if I were to buy, for instance, a lot of 5 phones, will you charge me commission +shipping per individual piece or per lot? Thanks.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by biggboy(m): 11:30am On Nov 03, 2014
Hi @ justi4jesu! Please can you help me get HP 6455b laptop within the range of #25,000 to #30,000?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:34am On Nov 03, 2014
engrgordon:
Please how can i receive goods in port harcourt, can you ship direct from dubai to port harcourt?

Thats not a problem most of my customers don't live in lagos and they receive their packages in their various states.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:35am On Nov 03, 2014
MazadoGoodman:
Hi there, just want to know this, if I were to buy, for instance, a lot of 5 phones, will you charge me commission +shipping per individual piece or per lot? Thanks.

$50 for all
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 11:45am On Nov 03, 2014
biggboy:
Hi @ justi4jesu! Please can you help me get HP 6455b laptop within the range of #25,000 to #30,000?

#35,000 can do it instead. check this clean one.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/HP-ProBook-6455B-14-2-8Ghz-160GB-4GB-DVDRW-Webcam-W7P-Notebook-/151434481113?pt=Laptops_Nov05&hash=item234232cdd9

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by MazadoGoodman: 12:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
justi4jesu:

$50 for all

Cool. Thanks macho.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 12:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
MazadoGoodman:

Cool. Thanks macho.

You are welcome.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:02am On Nov 04, 2014
justi4jesu:
LIKE NEW Blackberry Q5 FOR SALE IN LAGOS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Q5 Sold,thanks to ibrahim.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 6:35am On Nov 04, 2014
@Yemi

Your iphone 5s Secured with Dock and 5s case.

Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 7:48am On Nov 04, 2014
Madam funke

#88,700 Total received and goods will be shipped today.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Toroze(m): 8:11am On Nov 04, 2014
Hey justi good morning. Have you been able to secure the system This is Joel pls if you have done so kindly post some pics
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Nobody: 8:13am On Nov 04, 2014
9free:

justi4jesu:

Okay Sir.

do you ship cars also?
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:29am On Nov 04, 2014
segzy14:

do you ship cars also?

Yes i ship cars.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 8:30am On Nov 04, 2014
Toroze:
Hey justi good morning. Have you been able to secure the system This is Joel pls if you have done so kindly post some pics

Souq will be delivering today hopefully, pictures will follow once it is delivered.
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by Fabinu(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2014
I need an original Dr Dre Headset Studio or On Ear Version that is not that expensive
Re: ##ORDER LAPTOPS,PHONES,TABLETS,CLOTHES FRM USA,UK,GERMANY& DUBAI TO NIGERIA by justi4jesu(f): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2014
Fabinu:
I need an original Dr Dre Headset Studio or On Ear Version that is not that expensive

Price range.

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (504) (Reply)

Scuit: Shop & Ship From China, USA, Dubai & UK (Express, Cargo & Shipping) / Buy Plasma, Lcd And Led Televisions For Affordable Pricein Lagos. / Www.whatsapp.com – Download Whatsapp For Nokia And Blackberry Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.