Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,875 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing (34014 Views)

Explosion in Millennium Plaza in Abuja / See Dead Bodies From Abuja Bombing (Photos) / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by coruso(m): 9:27pm On Jun 27, 2014
shocking, its time we all wake up as a poeple and speak against these evil. our police force cann't stop these wicked people even if there are given all the hi tech device arround, the need our help and they also need to be sincere to themselfs.
for our leaders we cann't win these battle by attacking the symtoms. the need to know the sponsors, their teachers, ideology, cause this is were the battle starts.
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Harmvirus(f): 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2014
pheforusty: . Through us!!!
Yea, through us
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by ibkgab001: 9:49pm On Jun 27, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1789091/how-facebook-attack-nairaland-website

by the way has the person(s)that attacked nairaland caught[/quote]
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by siraj1402(m): 10:52pm On Jun 27, 2014
sheddyboy: Imagine a world without islam, what a peaceful world, NO ISLAM NO CRY!!!.
Its never your fault but fault of those nuisance who hide under the Islam to perpetrate evils.Remember Islam has been in this country before president Jonathan was elected.Also remember Jonathan is not the first Christian president.Why not look at this issue with a broad view and remember Muslim are among the dead and wounded. Just today,heavy bombs was planted at a central mosque in Kaduna, imagine if that should happen.I'm a Muslim and I still have strong believe that our government are not sincere with us and I pray that those hidden under Islam to act as boko haram will never taste sweetness in this life.Put sentiment aside,Islam is not a strange religion let's ask our government to tell us the truth about boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by thewarrior72: 11:03pm On Jun 27, 2014
tintingz: Your post is Irrational.

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/33345962.jpg[/img]

Try and make sense.

RIP to the dead. sad

That his post is the most rational post in this thread undecided
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by ewizard1: 11:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
siraj1402: Its never your fault but fault of those nuisance who hide under the Islam to perpetrate evils.Remember Islam has been in this country before president Jonathan was elected.Also remember Jonathan is not the first Christian president.Why not look at this issue with a broad view and remember Muslim are among the dead and wounded. Just today,heavy bombs was planted at a central mosque in Kaduna, imagine if that should happen.I'm a Muslim and I still have strong believe that our government are not sincere with us and I pray that those hidden under Islam to act as boko haram will never taste sweetness in this life.Put sentiment aside,Islam is not a strange religion let's ask our government to tell us the truth about boko haram.
Why not leave people like this be? We know them already!
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by dkc(m): 12:33am On Jun 28, 2014
We are on our own this country. We are already experiencing anarchy.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Pricelezz(m): 12:42am On Jun 28, 2014
odun4love: I always tot abuja is the most secured city.... if this can happened in abuja ... no where is save o.
Abuja is nt safe....I tink Aso-Rock is d only safe place in Abj. Other places re vulnerable.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by kuss: 4:29am On Jun 28, 2014
sulley:

Your comment may trigger anger and hatred.....I believe this is not about ISLAM/MUSLIM. Think before you comment.

IT'S ALL ABOUT ISLAM
ISLAMIC TERRORIST ARE ALL OVER THE WORLD COURSING HARVORC
RELIGION OF PEACE INDEED
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by kuss: 4:40am On Jun 28, 2014
siraj1402: Its never your fault but fault of those nuisance who hide under the Islam to perpetrate evils.Remember Islam has been in this country before president Jonathan was elected.Also remember Jonathan is not the first Christian president.Why not look at this issue with a broad view and remember Muslim are among the dead and wounded. Just today,heavy bombs was planted at a central mosque in Kaduna, imagine if that should happen.I'm a Muslim and I still have strong believe that our government are not sincere with us and I pray that those hidden under Islam to act as boko haram will never taste sweetness in this life.Put sentiment aside,Islam is not a strange religion let's ask our government to tell us the truth about boko haram.
as long as Muslim keep living in denial they will never find a lasting solution to this menace called terrorism
why not ask yourself what is in this religion that is driving people to violence alshabab alqalda Boko Haram .there are criminals everywhere but how many of them are doing it in the name of religion
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by pcaptain38(f): 7:14am On Jun 28, 2014
My Heart goes out to everyone who has been affected in one way or the other by bombing in nigeria
watch and comment @assurancemama

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ8uAlQsU6c
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by billyG(m): 8:42am On Jun 28, 2014
My Q/S is what is d maximum sentence 4 Terrorist in our law book?Y is none of 1oos BH terrorists caught not be sentence since d last 5yrs except sokoto kabiru &co?
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by peterphd(m): 9:24am On Jun 28, 2014
tintingz: Your post is Irrational.

[img]http://cdn.meme.li/instances/300x300/33345962.jpg[/img]

Try and make sense.

RIP to the dead. sad
you are reeeetarded
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by chitokwe(f): 5:08pm On Jun 28, 2014
[quote author=the warrior72]

That his post is the most rational post in this thread undecided[/quote

Hmmm
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Howmanage: 6:06pm On Jun 28, 2014
sheddyboy: Imagine a world without islam, what a peaceful world, NO ISLAM NO CRY!!!.
i don't believe this is about islam anymore. These are sponsored attacks by people desiring to divide this country and they are not necessarily muslim or even northern. That video left me feeling empty, Nigeria is truly on the brink. GEJ is sleeping on the job and culpable. His smartest deception is making so many Nigerians think of him as clueless. He is not clueless, he is sinister. His responses, reactions and priorities make him a suspect in the horrors we are witnessing in Nigeria. GEJ j'accuse! angry angry cry angry cry cry
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Howmanage: 6:11pm On Jun 28, 2014
i agree but what i can't understand is why more people haven't come out to call a spade a spade. It is becoming glaring that there is more to this situation than meets the eye at first.
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by OROZ(m): 8:53pm On Jun 28, 2014
emmaliveth10: Chaaaaiiii...there is God oooooh

by the way has the person(s)that attacked nairaland caught
Very important, we need to find out who did this nairaland attack to avoid it re-occurring grin
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Voiceofminority(m): 1:36am On Jun 29, 2014
............it hurt for all this terrible things to be happening in this country, blood shed, people means of livelihood is been destroy by insurgent and the government we all hope on to protect the life's and property's of is citizenry is working within a pro fine strategist of ending dis menace of killing and destruction of properties is not really meeting up to expectation of is citizenry .. ''''. i feel irrational humanize mind of destruction that wish to increase the poverty rate in this country. A time has come for all citizens to take the security of his or her life and property as is own responsibility cause i we say '''unequivocally'''' that the governments has fail us in all retrospect; generating of wealth for all of is citizen, empowering the young, the custodian of the economic wealth and yet is been destroy by inhuman specie..""" We should all be on red alert of our life's and property

#Voiceofminority
Re: Photos From The Emab Plaza Bombing by Nobody: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2014
Lord Babs: Well, not too gory.
YOU THINK THESE ARE ALL THE PICS...smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Lawyers, David Amaefula & Pius Udo-Inyang Released From Kuje Prison / Osinbajo In Asaba For Delta Economic & Investment Summit (Photos) / Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.