Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,081 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:10 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (1209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1841784 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lukesmith:
[b]Like I said yesterday in one of my posts... When you want something.. You ask nicely.. Those who caught the drift can testify to that ,... I have been on this thread since 2012 .. But the Kind of people on this thread now are so ungrateful and can make one regret any action one takes ... You can imagine me posting my email address on here for someone who needs to contact me and asks that it is not quoted so I can take it off... Not up to 10mins after that I got about 5 quotes of my email address which means they actually know what they are doing and as low as their mentality is they call it being funny... I wish you knew me better... Before you judge or accuse someone make sure you know the whole story... I know a whole lot of good punters who left this thread because of what is happening in it.. Some come to view as spectators rather than help like they used it...

Lastly know that God did not appoint you JUDGE over anybody so for you to stand here and tell me the reason you messed up this afternoon is because I haven't be charitable is something you are answerable for.. Not to me but to your creator...

Once again even if you don't post screenshots of my account... Make sure you tell what you see.. Cos if you don't ... Karma awaits you[/b]

You sound pained . . .
Did i strike a nerve bro ?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Lukesmith: 4:02pm On Jan 06, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

You sound pained . . .
I feel pained because its my reputation at stake here... You don't know me and you could say all this?.. That means if you knew me you could kill me because I'm successful/ahead of you

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ericgold(m): 4:04pm On Jan 06, 2015
UniqueGem:
Thanks boss. Pls one more question, are they owing you too? Or is there somebody else they're owing here?
tufiakwa...no ohhh,I dy do research b4 I jump in bed with any bookie ooo...u don forget say nor b all egg b egg??
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Veckylord(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
Them d share card like biscuit for perlemo match play over 8.5 cards now
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 4:05pm On Jan 06, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

You sound pained . . .

From the little i read, brother, i think you did....a soft apology can soothe his pain....he never scammed anyone
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iyobs7(f): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
This thread was full of tips o, please mrpunkx abi na wetin be ur name stop all this fight and rest abeg... You violated his privacy by doing what you did, you did not hack his account, he gave you his username and password that was why you could get into his account...

Good thing you exposed him but you've betrayed someone's trust, you could've warned him...

Please end all these fracas and let's have a happy green year together...

I paid 15£ for one month on a punting website and it is not assured, but the guy is good, there was a day he won 16000/1 both horses and soccer... I post what I get at times, let's join hands to assist our fellow naira landers...

4 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
kelvic1:
at the bolded.....You are right
The guy is on Point
Well as of last year I heard that Nigerians spent about 1.8billion naira on betting
Very soon (this 2015) am going to collect 1% of that money we spent daily (BOB) angry
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by farancrax(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2015
BasseyJ:
mxxpunkxx1 you just committed e-murder o and saved a lotta unsuspecting people that would have paid him, after his xmas millions wahala undecided undecided, i really thought he had got a system working for him. Mehn, some people sha

e-murder....hahahahahaha.....cant stop laughing, they could have tricked many people into buying that rubbbiiissshhhh
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kingofcasting(m): 4:09pm On Jan 06, 2015
undecided genoa, fiorentina and teramo. Make una use brain o. Make una win or draw. ESPECIALLY YOU,GENOA!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
2015 - Not Making Money _ Not Making Sense
I
17:00
RC Celta De Vigo - Athletic Bilbao
(First Team Clean Sheet)
Customer type: No @ 1.45
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 06, 2015
iyobs7:
This thread was full of tips o, please mrpunkx abi na wetin be ur name stop all this fight and rest abeg... You violated his privacy by doing what you did, you did not hack his account, he gave you his username and password that was why you could get into his account...

Good thing you exposed him but you've betrayed someone's trust, you could've warned him...

I paid 15£ for one month on a punting website and it is not assured, but the guy is good, there was a day he won 16000/1 both horses and soccer... I post what I get at times, let's join hands to assist our fellow naira landers...

dude changed his password several hours ago and yes i still have his new password . . .
suffice to say, i don't only have his nairabet account, i also have other stuff . . .
i have been banned for h*cking before . . on Nairaland . . and even if i get banned this time
i'd smile, cos i did it for a very good purpose . . .
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 4:12pm On Jan 06, 2015
kingofcasting:
undecided genoa, fiorentina and teramo. Make una use brain o. Make una win or draw. ESPECIALLY YOU,GENOA!!
Make FIO draw abegi
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 06, 2015
Lukesmith:
I feel pained because its my reputation at stake here... You don't know me and you could say all this?.. That means if you knew me you could kill me because I'm successful/ahead of you

What;s your definition of success ?
The last time i checked . . you don't live in Banana Island . . neither do you own a 2014 Range Rover . .
neither have you made a million naira from your eBook . .
Monsuru too was successful ahead of me and everybody here until a few hours ago !!!
kikikikikikiki

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

dude changed his password several hours ago and yes i still have his new password . . .
suffice to say, i don't only have his nairabet account, i also have other stuff . . .
i have been banned for h*cking before . . on Nairaland . . and even if i get banned this time

Its okay man
Soldier go Soldier Come
No be New thing for here -
Can we just Move on
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iyobs7(f): 4:14pm On Jan 06, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

Hack? Nigga please...

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
iyobs7:

Hack? Nigga please...

U want proof ?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 4:15pm On Jan 06, 2015
2015 - Not Making Money _ Not Making Sense
I
18:00
AC Cesena - SSC Napoli
(Under/Over 8,5 corners)
Customer type: Over @ 1.45
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yungmilio2:

The guy is on Point
Well as of last year I heard that Nigerians spent about 1.8billion naira on betting
Very soon (this 2015) am going to collect 1% of that money we spent daily (BOB) angry

that 1.8 billion was just for a month i think....because some of the local betshops make a turnover of over 2.5million monthly...imagine the proliferation of betshops and betting sites in naija today..

that revelation made the government mad...i wont say the next thing the government said..

all am interested in is to collect a little out of these earnings

brothers, try as much as possible, to collect your share....open your eyes.....hahahahahahahah shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kingofcasting(m): 4:18pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yungmilio2:

Make FIO draw abegi
why na. U no want make dem win?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by taiocol: 4:19pm On Jan 06, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

U want proof ?
Yes o
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by overdrive(m): 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
iyobs7:

Can u drop d link to d punting website pls.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Lukesmith: 4:20pm On Jan 06, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

The last time i checked . . you don't live in Banana Island . . neither do you own a 2014 Range Rover . .
Monsuru too was successful ahead of me and everybody here until a few hours ago !!!
kikikikikikiki
okay thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
overdrive:

Na so e dey start oh . ..
grin grin grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 4:21pm On Jan 06, 2015
buhahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahhahahahhhaaaahhhhhaahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

see wickedness oh
i like this thread diegrin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by codedmax(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2015
shockedshockedgringringrincheesycheesycheesygringrinshockedshocked

Jesse what went dwn i here?
i see some really badas__s post!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
Cesena
-
Napoli
Tip:X/2
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by taiocol: 4:25pm On Jan 06, 2015
overdrive:

I got better option, all I need is just three thousand
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 06, 2015
kaylechy:
Monsuru, rain will fall on ur head αηδ heavy thunder will fire u! Shey i talk am ysday say this boy na scam. U get luck say na NL we ∂εү, coz if iJam u face2face i go comot all ur teeth. Fool!!!!!!!
Hahahahaha
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
SPAIN: Copa del Rey
17:00
Celta Vigo
-
Ath Bilbao
Tip: 2 / 2 HT / FT
Odd: 5.80

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lilwayneme(m): 4:27pm On Jan 06, 2015
mxxpunkxx1:

kikikikikikiki
baba preach dey go I dey ur back, make thunder fire anyone wey wan use style shut u up... Wetin make am say e dey ahead of u, where else will his ministry move forward if not on eBay, amazon and the rest...Na d white go fall...we don wake up since 1880 4 dis side of the earth... no b dem go tell us say Na sardine dey inside geisha...

6 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by osram(m): 4:30pm On Jan 06, 2015
holuphisayor:

which year ur last tip WAN play cos I staked on dis match on Sunday which I had to cash out cos Colo Colo no gree score not to talk of win?
pls how can I cash out on nairabet n merrybet?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Dygeasy(m): 4:31pm On Jan 06, 2015
Yungmilio2:
In Chimaji's Voice - kikikiki
Very soon we are going to sing - owo ni koko - by : dygeasy
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1206) (1207) (1208) (1209) (1210) (1211) (1212) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.