Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,255 members, 7,860,586 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:03 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (1279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1841884 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 4:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
Calebsky:
2+ ODD INDEBTEDNESS DAY 1
I will be very busy in the day.....Just felt i should drop it now

08:00 Japan - Palestina Home to score in either half (1.40)
20:45 Vallecano - Cordoba 1x (1.15)
20:45 AlbinoLeffe - Cremonese x2 (1.25)

ODD : 2.01
Abeg,which bookie offered u Japan to score either half cos d market itsef is free money ...not to talk of Japan toscore
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
typeOfBet: Single
totalBettingAmount: 1900.10
Bonus: 0.00
Possible win: 4560.24
Won: 0.00
1. 12.01.15 15:00
Salavat Yulaev Ufa - AK Bars Kazan (live) (Who will win
3rd period)
Customer type: AK Bars Kazan @ 2.40
Result:
Calebsky I dn empty ma acct Pray fr ds tip
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by legendary4luv(m): 5:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
Any show
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by dotman10(m): 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Calebsky:

what i meant by 8/10 is that out of every 10 slips i have achieved a success with 8....meaning when i stake on accumulators like that with that kind of market during the weekends my strike rate is 80%.....i win a minimum of 8 slips out of 10...hope you are clear now.

it is not a combo......

Boss I don dey wait endlessly for your reply to the second mail I sent to you.....I don refresh tire. Abeg help attend to iy plz. Thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by clodd007(m): 5:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Generalkorex:
Wil (Sui)-Luzern (Sui)
Tips: 2 / 2
make we try am

i didnt play ur game and am not trying to bring up trouble but this was not what u put up here...u av changed it after they finished the game.....it was 2/1 that u posted.....aw did ur post miracously change to 2/2 after the game

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
clodd007:

i didnt play ur game and am not trying to bring up trouble but this was not what u put up here...u av changed it after they finished the game
True d guy change am sharp sharp
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
clodd007:

i didnt play ur game and am not trying to bring up trouble but this was not what u put up here...u av changed it after they finished the game.....it was 2/1 that u posted.....aw did ur post miracously change to 2/2 after the game

Busted ! grin grin grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
clodd007:

He's not been sincere. Not nice you edit after posting tips.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by good188(m): 5:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
clodd007:

the guy change am sharply ,very funny I think na jjc
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by memoman: 5:23pm On Jan 12, 2015
house, pls like hw many hours it wil take bet9ja to credit ones account if I withdraw? I mean my bank accounts, I need urgent response abeg!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by daftpikin: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
clodd007:

I thought it was even a different person that posted the first one
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Generalkorex(m): 5:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
clodd007:

not at all i didnt change it
i didnt played the game sef. I saw it in of this fb group where everybody dey shout fixed fixed
and I put it here by the time I log in to merrybet I couldnt find the game. It was 2/1 I posted b4 then I later changed it after i saw it.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by good188(m): 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
clodd007:

the game should be remove out of this group na robberrry he he
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abiboy09: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
clodd007:

I smell Another monsuru in the making, the FBI and CSO of this great thread are ontop of the matter, if the said accused is found guilty.. two trailers of red apples will be offloaded into his betting account, while the investigation is still on.. pls watch your movement on this thread cuz all eyes are u............ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Generalkorex(m): 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
I changed it immediately I saw the mistake. Nt when they finished the match.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kazan tanks a lot nw ve lost it alllll....whus gnna fund me nw
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by clodd007(m): 5:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Generalkorex:

i didnt played the game sef. I saw it in of this fb group where everybody dey shout fixed fixed
and I put it here by the time I log in to merrybet I couldnt find the game. It was 2/1 I posted b4 then I later changed it after i saw it.

so u sef jt confirmed that it was 2/1 u posted before u come edit after game end......ok pls next tym dont edit it deceives awhole lot of punters here thinking it was legit......so pls apologize to the house and ppl dt myt have lost some quids......

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by clodd007(m): 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
Generalkorex:

up until late in the second half it was til 2/1 dat was dere....jt apologize to the house....we all fk up at tymz....na to learn and move on be d koko
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sometyms u take out time 2 do ur online betting account APPRAISAL. Every bizness man does! It helps make u to be more articulate, business minded and SOBER. Try it now! From start of season(2nd week of August 2014) list and sum up ur total DEPOSITS, then list and sum up/add up your PAYOUTS/WITHDRAW. ALS. How are u feeling? Are u breaking even? Or are u progressing? Or losing hard eard funds to book-makers? Online betting is not as rosy as we think! But kud be lucrative if u understand this money management.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Generalkorex(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
clodd007:

so u sef jt confirmed that it was 2/1 u posted before u come edit after game end......ok pls next tym dont edit it deceives awhole lot of punters here thinking it was legit......so pls apologize to the house and ppl dt myt have lost some quids......
I changed it immediately not when they finished d match.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by clodd007(m): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
daftpikin:

I thought it was even a different person that posted the first one

it is d same person sir....
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abiboy09: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Generalkorex:

Confession Time.... grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by daftpikin: 5:37pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ok

Cyprus 1st division

18:00 Othellos Athienou - Apollon Limassol

Tip: 2/2
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Generalkorex(m): 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
I don apologies o
next time I go dey put my eye glass wella before I post.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Lukesmith: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
holuphisayor:

Abeg,which bookie offered u Japan to score either half cos d market itsef is free money ...not to talk of Japan toscore
my gift for you. .. try boylesports .. grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Generalkorex:

sir which of the fb group is that?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Lukesmith: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Othellos Athienou - Apollon

TIP : X/2

ODD : 5.2O
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
@Calebsky, et al, who can help me fund my nairabet or merrybet acct...... who send you recharge card worth the amount immediately. Thanks.....
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by NnamdiN: 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lukesmith:
Othellos Athienou - Apollon

TIP : X/2

ODD : 5.2O
modified. Just saw it
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by infobiz9ja(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
salemdv:
♛LEAGUE :GREECE: Football League - Group 1
♛MATCH :Chania - Panachaiki
♛TIME : 17:00
♛ TİP : X/X ( HT/FT)
♛ ODD : 5,00

This Slip Is Lost

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by bauer00: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
betting is fucking addictive,it doesnt mata weda u r loosing or winning..##
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by harm4real(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
jaysniggs:

Okay I'm what I'll call a casual punter
I used to stake rarely but after realizing the gain it holds, I've come to understand its actually sweetcash if one can be smart with it.

I know about the categories in which one can stake his/money. Eg the win/draw, the o/1.5 and all

All I'm asking is someone who can explain further.
Match fixing for instance stopped me from winning a 40k bet last year.
I'd like to know about that.
Also what sites offer the best predictions?
Anyone I can rub mind with would be really okay.
Thanks.

Match fixing sure exists in soccer especially in italy seria lower leagues. However you can't see a site promising a 100% guarantee so it is based on the positions on the table at times when two team with nothing to lose decide to play a draw so just keep your eye open and your mind sharp so you can recognize them and play

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.