Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,752 members, 7,862,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:18 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (131) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1842553 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by praemaise(m): 4:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
[Poland Ekstraklasa]

Wisla Krakow vs Piast
[Home @ 1.71]
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abmbola: 5:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Infamous: oga what's the latest? I want to dey follow follow
yhu gat no prob Brah feel free okies
#TEAM DOUBLE TOPPER SOAP/RING#
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kelvic1(m): 5:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
*clears throat*
I'm back from a well planned & splendid vacation. Its time to test myself (punting) for the new season so as to make sure I don't lose form
wink grin

Denmark League, Norway league, Sweden League 6pm

Brøndby IF v Silkeborg IF
Silkeborg IF +2 @ 1.35

Fredrikstad FK v Kristiansund BK
Fredrikstad FK DNB @ 1.50

BK Hacken v Djurgarden
BK Hacken DNB @1.30

AIK v Falkenbergs FF
AIK DNB @ 1.20

Hammarby v Assyriska Foren
Hammarby win & under 4.5 goals @ 1.65

Doubles, Trebles Trixies & Combo

If you wish to combo, The TOTAL odd is 5.21

Goodluck
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abmbola: 5:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
kelvic1: *clears throat*
I'm back from a well planned & splendid vacation. Its time to test myself (punting) for the new season so as to make sure I don't lose form
wink grin

Silkeborg IF +2 @ 1.35

BK Hacken v Djurgarden
BK Hacken DNB @1.30

AIK v Falkenbergs FF
AIK DNB @ 1.20

Goodluck
Back!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
wink grin

Silkeborg IF +2 @ 1.35

BK Hacken v Djurgarden
BK Hacken DNB @1.30

AIK v Falkenbergs FF
AIK DNB @ 1.20

Goodluck
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by BETDADDY: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
INPLAY

SKILBORG +1 HANDICAP

for more?

[url=magicianbook.wapka.mobi]<<CLICK HERE>>[/url]
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abmbola: 6:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
Abmbola: *>>BookMaker Tricks<<*
*>>LATVIA Virsliga <<*
(54% FC Daugava -:- 46% FK Daugava)
Over2.5
odd:1.90gringringringrin
Time:17:00
Confidence 70%

(55% FK Jelgava -:- 45% Skonto Riga 28)
HOME WIN
odd:4.05

OR

Handicap 1:0
odd:1.95
Time:17:00
Confidence 65%
#TEAM NO STATISTICS#

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Infamous(m): 7:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ndi oga, ewere lem oche ihu. I dey wait una
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by opisco01(m): 7:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
I asked if there was a maximum laying stake
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Infamous(m): 7:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
opisco01: I asked if there was a maximum laying stake
yes. For nairastake I think its usually written on the bet slip area
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by praemaise(m): 7:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
praemaise: [Poland Ekstraklasa]

Wisla Krakow vs Piast
[Home @ 1.71]
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 7:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
solin: I need u to tell me how to use neteller to fund bet fair
Just login to bet.fair, go to the 'my account', click on deposit... U will see any array of deposit options to use. Click on neteller as the means u wanna use... Type in ur neteller acc number, the amount u wanna deposit, and ur neteller security number in the field provide... Click on submit... Ur betfair acc will be credited immediately with the exact amount.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by opisco01(m): 7:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Cesclxg:
Just login to bet.fair, go to the 'my account', click on deposit... U will see any array of deposit options to use. Click on neteller as the means u wanna use... Type in ur neteller acc number, the amount u wanna deposit, and ur neteller security number in the field provide... Click on submit... Ur betfair acc will be credited immediately with the exact amount.
Do u av limitations when laying bets on nairastake?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Tonywhite0070: 8:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Football Bettor. *.A Nairabet and 1960bet sniper method that pays you back every time you lose a bet. Just inbox me @ my email: kelvinefe29@gmail.com to show your interest to the full details

Kelvin (BetConsultant).
+2348169612983

FOOTBALL TIPS
BEST BETTING LEAGUES
I know am throwing out a lot in these article but I want all men to succeed even if we are not born the same. Business is all about profit and losses and it becomes bad when our losses out weights our profits. So it is intelligent and wise we adopt certain simple steps to follow. After making this league known, I expect my call rates to drop as I will explain here in details, so am asking have u sent this article for print?
Here we use what we all call comparative cost advantage in economics. People go say wetin bring economics enter betting again o…but the simple fact is you will never succeed in something you don’t know. So that’s what we call comparative advantage. Select and place bets from the league you are much sure of….not when you see Spain la liga have matches today, you now rush to place bet…you will lose..Even if you analyze properly. So choose out one or more leagues and develop a strategy there.
There are no best leagues to choose from and place your bets, remember that. However, it all depends on what is going on in the leagues so far and what kind of bets you want to place. On a normal circumstance, I normally place bets from these leagues.
ENGLAND CONFERENCE
FRANCE LIGUE 2
FRANCE NATIONAL
JAPANESE J LEAGUE
IRAN DIVISION 1
ITALY SERIE B
ITALY LEGA PRO DIVISIONS
GREECE FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
ALL the above leagues have been studied by me and you will be surprise I don’t play England premier league because the odds are small. Try the above leagues, their odds are high and with only N200 on 5games you can be sure of N50, 000 and above.
So to place bets follow my strategy here
ON LEAGUES WITH DRAWS
Iran division 1
Egypt league
Tunisian league
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Japan j league
English championship, league I and league 2 (mostly in the months of September, October and early November).
UNDER GOALS LEAGUE
Greece football league
Egypt league
Iran division
Tunisia league
Ghana league
OVER GOALS
English championship, league I and league 2
Japan leagues
OVER 0.5 GOALS
Japan leagues
HOME WINS and 1 GOAL HANDICAP BETS
Japanese league
Iran division league

TIPS…
Best odds placement:
Have you tried placing bets and when you place five games and I also place the same we have different odds. ok, do this simple mathematics with five games with the various odds;
You: 4.10x 3.5 x 3.9 x 1.4 x 1.3 1.6 =158.9952
and
me: 1.6 x 1.3 x1.4 x 3.9 x3.5 x 4.10 =162.97008
did you notice anything? The odds changes!! This is the secret. Always arrange your games out in a paper and start place your bets with the least lowest odds to the highest odds, that way your total accumulated odds will sour high….think of it and try it. That’s one of the secret so am not joking if I say you can make N3,000 daily with just three or four predicted matches….
MR KELVIN (De BETTOR)

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by vickertony(m): 8:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tonywhite0070: Football Bettor. *.A Nairabet and 1960bet sniper method that pays you back every time you lose a bet. Just inbox me @ my email: kelvinefe29@gmail.com to show your interest to the full details

Kelvin (BetConsultant).
+2348169612983

FOOTBALL TIPS
BEST BETTING LEAGUES
I know am throwing out a lot in these article but I want all men to succeed even if we are not born the same. Business is all about profit and losses and it becomes bad when our losses out weights our profits. So it is intelligent and wise we adopt certain simple steps to follow. After making this league known, I expect my call rates to drop as I will explain here in details, so am asking have u sent this article for print?
Here we use what we all call comparative cost advantage in economics. People go say wetin bring economics enter betting again o…but the simple fact is you will never succeed in something you don’t know. So that’s what we call comparative advantage. Select and place bets from the league you are much sure of….not when you see Spain la liga have matches today, you now rush to place bet…you will lose..Even if you analyze properly. So choose out one or more leagues and develop a strategy there.
There are no best leagues to choose from and place your bets, remember that. However, it all depends on what is going on in the leagues so far and what kind of bets you want to place. On a normal circumstance, I normally place bets from these leagues.
ENGLAND CONFERENCE
FRANCE LIGUE 2
FRANCE NATIONAL
JAPANESE J LEAGUE
IRAN DIVISION 1
ITALY SERIE B
ITALY LEGA PRO DIVISIONS
GREECE FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
ALL the above leagues have been studied by me and you will be surprise I don’t play England premier league because the odds are small. Try the above leagues, their odds are high and with only N200 on 5games you can be sure of N50, 000 and above.
ON LEAGUES WITH DRAWS
Iran division 1
Egypt league
Tunisian league
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Japan j league
English championship, league I and league 2 (mostly in the months of September, October and early November).
UNDER GOALS LEAGUE
Greece football league
Egypt league
Iran division
Tunisia league
Ghana league
OVER GOALS
Japan leagues
OVER 0.5 GOALS
Japan leagues
Japanese league
Iran division league

TIPS…
Best odds placement:
Have you tried placing bets and when you place five games and I also place the same we have different odds. ok, do this simple mathematics with five games with the various odds;
and
did you notice anything? The odds changes!! This is the secret. Always arrange your games out in a paper and start place your bets with the least lowest odds to the highest odds, that way your total accumulated odds will sour high….think of it and try it. That’s one of the secret so am not joking if I say you can make N3,000 daily with just three or four predicted matches….
MR KELVIN (De BETTOR)
Nice Write up
Help us to seduce Akin Alabitongue

meanwhile no money to pay for any Ebook i still de villa
i de ontop palmtree de find Networkdgrin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Onye4live(m): 8:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
Abmbola:
yhu gat no prob Brah feel free okies
#TEAM DOUBLE TOPPER SOAP/RING#
guy, make u dey let us no ur picks when green na
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Infamous(m): 8:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
vickertony: Nice Write up
Help us to seduce Akin Alabitongue

meanwhile no money to pay for any Ebook i still de villa
i de ontop palmtree de find Networkdgrin
lol
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
frankben: <<<<BEND DOWN SELECT>>>>

1. BK Hacken - Djurgårdens IF
home win @1.75, Bet won

2. BK Hacken - Djurgårdens IF
both teams to score, yes @1.55, Bet won

3. Wohlen - servette
draw no bet-1 @2.05, Bet won

4. Wohlen - servette
handicap 1 : 0, home @1.55, Bet won

5. Korea police - gangwon fc
home win @1.65, Lost

NOTE.... PICK ANY 2 FROM THE 5...
Play at your own risk

GOODLUCK!!

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Infamous(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
frankben:

congrats bro. Anymore picks tonight?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Infamous: congrats bro. Anymore picks tonight?
thanks bro.....

That's all for today.... Hoping for more greens tomorrow by God's grace
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Infamous(m): 9:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
frankben: thanks bro.....

That's all for today.... Hoping for more greens tomorrow by God's grace
amen. Abeg where these basketball guys?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Liamm(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
frankben:

thank you bro.i played 1 and 3.thank you very much
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lgboks(m): 9:26pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tonywhite0070: Football Bettor. *.A Nairabet and 1960bet sniper method that pays you back every time you lose a bet. Just inbox me @ my email: kelvinefe29@gmail.com to show your interest to the full details

Kelvin (BetConsultant).
+2348169612983

FOOTBALL TIPS
BEST BETTING LEAGUES
ENGLAND CONFERENCE
FRANCE LIGUE 2
FRANCE NATIONAL
JAPANESE J LEAGUE
IRAN DIVISION 1
ITALY SERIE B
ITALY LEGA PRO DIVISIONS
GREECE FOOTBALL LEAGUE.
ON LEAGUES WITH DRAWS
Iran division 1
Egypt league
Tunisian league
BOTH TEAMS TO SCORE
Japan j league
UNDER GOALS LEAGUE
Greece football league
Egypt league
Iran division
Tunisia league
Ghana league
OVER GOALS
Japan leagues
OVER 0.5 GOALS
Japan leagues
Japanese league
Iran division league

TIPS…
Best odds placement:
and
MR KELVIN (De BETTOR)
sweet looking towards more of ur tips
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2014
Liamm: thank you bro.i played 1 and 3.thank you very much
your welcome
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by praemaise(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2014
Tonywhite0070: Have you tried placing bets and when you place five games and I also place the same we have different odds. ok, do this simple mathematics with five games with the various odds;

and
MR KELVIN (De BETTOR)

Chai! Chairman chai! U just make me punch my calculator tire. Na lie joor! Odd's same. No jones me.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sucobaba(m): 9:44pm On Jul 28, 2014
Blessing Okagbare Gold Gold Gold......Up Nigeria
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kelvic1(m): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
wink grin

Silkeborg IF +2 @ 1.35
LOST

WON

BK Hacken v Djurgarden
BK Hacken DNB @1.30 WON

AIK v Falkenbergs FF
AIK DNB @ 1.20 WON

LOST

Goodluck
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Impulse80(m): 9:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
praemaise: [b][/b]

Chai! Chairman chai! U just make me punch my calculator tire. Na lie joor! Odd's same. No jones me.
leave that guy he doesn't know that both addition and multiplication are cumutative.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sexymonkey(m): 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
praemaise:

Chai! Chairman chai! U just make me punch my calculator tire. Na lie joor! Odd's same. No jones US abeg.
no be only u o.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by solin: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
i dont have a Neteller account,i do i go ABOUT IT
Cesclxg:
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by aumeehn: 10:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
fingers crossed!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Estimable(m): 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
pls guys i need someone to explain drw or no bet for me

(1) (2) (3) ... (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.