Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:42 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (1434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1842164 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Odyssseys: 1:04am On Jan 24, 2015
kaylechy:

Make Thunder mastubate you there! Someone wanted to fund his account αηδ i gave him d number of an agent that alwys fund me. Did i do wrong? Na una papa b scammer....ediots!!!!!!!!

I really dont need to reply this comment, but how come the name registered on the number you given people is Kelechi Ogualaji, and ur moniker is also keylechi? huh?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kaylechy(m): 1:05am On Jan 24, 2015
chimajii:
That was the same story u played, here u are saying the same thing. If u're not a scammer, then go and tell ur so called friend to produce/ return the airtime sent to him, since u claim he does it for u.
**in b4 he says his friend didn't receive any airtime**

Bros, i have done that. Trying calling him arnd 8pm but his fone was switched off. Had to text him & ask wots wrong. He replied arnd 11pm αηδ said he did fund d guy but seems there was an error somewia & that he wl sort it out 1st tin 2moro мσяηιηg. So i don't understand y dat Odyssseys of a dude is writing all sort of rubbish abt me here. I haven't replied him yet, wl only reply him wn dis issue of his has bn rectified. He MUST apologize for writing sh!t abt me here. coz am really pissed dis nite.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Hardheolar(m): 1:05am On Jan 24, 2015
Calebsky:
Man City 1/1 @ 2.20
Sorry for disturbing. . Watz d meaning of dat 1/1.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Odyssseys: 1:08am On Jan 24, 2015
[quote author=okonja post=30074297][/quote]

people like kelechi would make it extra difficult for you to get customers.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Odyssseys: 1:11am On Jan 24, 2015
kaylechy:

Bros, i have done that. Trying calling him arnd 8pm but his fone was switched off. Had to text him & ask wots wrong. He replied arnd 11pm αηδ said he did fund d guy but seems there was an error somewia & that he wl sort it out 1st tin 2moro мσяηιηg. So i don't understand y dat Odyssseys of a dude is writing all sort of rubbish abt me here. I haven't replied him yet, wl only reply him wn dis issue of his has bn rectified. He MUST apologize for writing sh!t abt me here. coz am really pissed dis nite.

what about teezy00? or am i the first to complain? was his money refunded or the services he paid for rendered since january 14th
and pls stop pretending you and the so called agent are not thesame person.. the number you gave us is registered (yeah i looked it up, all with your frequently dialed numbers) with the name 'kelechi' so your moniker bn kaylechi is just a coincidence?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by chimajii: 1:12am On Jan 24, 2015
kaylechy:

Hmm...the first few lines of ur post sounds familiar. A part of me feels u decided to tweak ur usual lines of ' he didn't see d airtime'..but I'll give u the benefit of the doubt. Oddessy he said U shud wait till morning..We're waiting, everyone is on the alert.
Also, why is it that u only LURK to be of help to ppu who want to fund, #justAgenuine Question.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by godoluwa(m): 1:14am On Jan 24, 2015
am busy making money while kayleychy busy dramatizing craziness. u r sick upstair. stupidity, idiotic, incorrigible ninconpoop

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kaylechy(m): 1:14am On Jan 24, 2015
Odyssseys:

I really dont need to reply this comment, but how come the name registered on the number you given people is Kelechi Ogualaji, and ur moniker is also keylechi? huh?

That we r answering d same Kelechi is a coincidence. I'm Kelechi Kevin Opara not Kelechi Ogualaji 4 God's sake! Haba! I can put up my international passport or PVC here 4 u all to see. This whole sh!t is pissing me off...damn!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by emman44(m): 1:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by mightykee: 1:16am On Jan 24, 2015
Abmbola:

Added!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Odyssseys: 1:17am On Jan 24, 2015
chimajii:

Hmm...the first few lines of ur post sounds familiar. A part of me feels u decided to tweak ur usual lines of ' he didn't see d airtime'..but I'll give u the benefit of the doubt. Oddessy he said U shud wait till morning..We're waiting, everyone is on the alert.
Also, why is it that u only LURK to be of help to ppu who want to fund, #justAgenuine Question.

Bro teezy00 paid this dude since January 14th, and he wasn't funded, neither was his money refunded.
He is thesame person, his moniker is kaylechi, this number he gave ppl(08138985716) is also registered with the name kelechi ogualaji, so is it just a coincidence he and the supposed agent answer thesame name? besides if you checked his posts history, he claimed the name of the agent is Chuks, how come Kelechi is registered with the mtn number?
Yeah i would wait till 9am before i decide on the action to take.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 1:18am On Jan 24, 2015
12:30 Istanbul B - Mersin 2/X @ 15.00
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by chimajii: 1:18am On Jan 24, 2015
kaylechy:

That we r answering d same Kelechi is a coincidence. I'm Kelechi Kevin Opara not Kelechi Ogualaji 4 God's sake! Haba! I can put up my international passport or PVC here 4 u all to see. This whole sh!t is pissing me off...damn!

It wud be better for u to use ur money and refund this guy quickly, since the guy who usually funds ur account u know him. U can always get ur money from him.
What Kind of Shady Dealing is this?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Odyssseys: 1:19am On Jan 24, 2015
kaylechy:

how come u claimed his name his chuks in your previous posts? huh?
Just wait till tomorrow bro
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by godoluwa(m): 1:21am On Jan 24, 2015
time to sleep. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS! People like monsuru still remain here o. aabo oro laa so f'omoluabi, to ba d'enu re yio di odidi. oorun ayo la o sun, o daaro
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pmann2(m): 1:21am On Jan 24, 2015
Copied from talk naira.com

1. OGC Nice - Olympique Marseille
23.01.15 20:30
Over 8.5 corners @ 1.5 (WON)

2. OGC Nice - Olympique Marseille
Under 12.5 corners @ 1.25
(WON)

3. OGC Nice - Olympique Marseille
Under 5.5 corners in first half @
1.4 (WON)
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by chimajii: 1:22am On Jan 24, 2015
Odyssseys:

Bro teezy00 paid this dude since January 14th, and he wasn't funded, neither was his account credited.
He is thesame person, his moniker is kaylechi, this number he gave ppl(08138985716) is also registered with the name kelechi ogualaji, so is it just a coincidence he and the supposed agent answer thesame name? besides if you checked his posts history, he claimed the name of the agent is Chuks, how come Kelechi is registered with the mtn number?
Yeah i would wait till 9am before i decide on the action to take.

Let's just wait till 9am. 1s it's9am and he hasn't returned ur cheddar, kindly do the needful. There is no room for such messyNess!
Nobody LUVS BEING PLAYED

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Odyssseys: 1:22am On Jan 24, 2015
I really do not understand why some people cant just decide to be legit and not engage in shady/fraudulent activities.. would it kill you if u live a crime free life?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kaylechy(m): 1:22am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Abmbola: 1:23am On Jan 24, 2015
Bookmaker Tricks
Mexico Liga de Ascenso, Clausura
(Correcaminos Uat -:- Coras Tepic)
Tip:-(First Team to score in both halves NO)
Odd:1.22
Time:03:30

Mexico Primera Division, Clausura
(Santos Laguna -:- CF Monterrey)
Tip:-(First Team to score in both halves NO)
Odd:1.30
Time:04:30
Confidence 66%
TOTAL ODD:1.58
#Team No Statistics#
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 1:24am On Jan 24, 2015
kaylechy:

since you happen to use this so-called agent, and led some persons to him....it is common sense that you you call his attention to the complaints of persons you led to him.

if you know him, call him up and try to resolve the issues....truth is that you led them to him....very unfortunate you are in the middle of this

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 1:25am On Jan 24, 2015
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Calebsky(m): 1:27am On Jan 24, 2015
Hardheolar:
Sorry for disturbing. . Watz d meaning of dat 1/1.

HT/FT 1/1 meaning Man City wins at half time/ Man City wins at Full time
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Odyssseys: 1:31am On Jan 24, 2015
Calebsky:

since you happen to use this so-called agent, and led some persons to him....it is common sense that you you call his attention to the complaints of persons you led to him.

if you know him, call him up and try to resolve the issues....truth is that you led them to him....very unfortunate you are in the middle of this

bro he is thesame agent he claimed he is calling... i looked up his number on the mtn database and the name it was registered with the name kelechi, same with his moniker.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kaylechy(m): 1:33am On Jan 24, 2015
Odyssseys:

how come u claimed his name his chuks in your previous posts? huh?
Just wait till tomorrow bro

That dude has bn funding me since early november last year! Αηδ i knw him by ChuKs coz thats the name d person dat introduced me to him told me his name is! Never knew his name is Kelechi & might nt hv known if u didn't mention his full names here. Αηδ mind u, i haven't met him person...he's in Delta state & i work & stay here in Abj. I do send him money 2 fund my account base on Trust αηδ he hasn't disappointed me one day! I hv told him to fund u or return ur moni coz all ths nonsense is getting me pissed. Goodnite!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Odyssseys: 1:36am On Jan 24, 2015
chimajii:

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ResourceMan(m): 1:37am On Jan 24, 2015
No Sleeping O, No Sleeping At all. In Fact No Time!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by coolest01(m): 1:37am On Jan 24, 2015
Wonder why he's so quick to drop the So called phone number of his friend whenever he sees someone who wants to get funded. He hadn't resolved the former client's issue, he didn't bother doing that, he quickly jumped to another person. This time around, it's either he gets funded or he gets refunded grin. No one cares how you do it. Next time, if u see someone who wants to fund, u'll logout. Hehehe

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kaylechy(m): 1:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Calebsky:

Mr. Caleb, thats exactly wot i did some hrs ago. He promised to sort it out 1st tin 2moro мσяηιηg. Stl don't undastnd y dis odysssey bloke is calling me a scammer. He can't stand in my front αηδ call me that. Na me put myself for dis mess coz i ∂εү try help somebody. No shakes sha
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Odyssseys: 1:39am On Jan 24, 2015
kaylechy:

That dude has bn funding me since early november last year! Αηδ i knw him by ChuKs coz thats the name d person dat introduced me to him told me his name is! Never knew his name is Kelechi & might nt hv known if u didn't mention his full names here. Αηδ mind u, i haven't met him person...he's in Abj & i work & stay here in Delta. I do send him money 2 fund my account base on Trust αηδ he hasn't disappointed me one day! I hv told him to fund u or return ur moni coz all ths nonsense is getting me pissed. Goodnite!

bro you are not deceiving me with the third person expressions you are using, i know you are thesame guy i spoke with.. just return my #2300 airtime before 9am tomorrow, thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kaylechy(m): 1:39am On Jan 24, 2015
coolest01:
Wonder why he's so quick to drop the So called phone number of his friend whenever he sees someone who wants to get funded. He hadn't resolved the former client's issue, he didn't bother doing that, he quickly jumped to another person. This time around, it's either he gets funded or he gets refunded grin. No one cares how you do it. Next time, if u see someone who wants to fund, u'll logout. Hehehe

Αηδ who said the other dude's account haven't bn funded? Better go to sleep αηδ stop saying wot u don't knw. Fool!!!!!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by coolest01(m): 1:42am On Jan 24, 2015
kaylechy:

Αηδ who said the other dude's account haven't bn funded? Better go to sleep αηδ stop saying wot u don't knw. Fool!!!!!!!
ediot!! 1mbecile. Scammer..u will die in poverty... Shameless liar. Thief! You've met your waterloo. Goat! Shame on u... Shaaaaaame.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1431) (1432) (1433) (1434) (1435) (1436) (1437) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.