Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:28 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (1472) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1836379 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Timbuktu14(m): 8:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
smajatt:
just to show i wanna help...
the first 2 people to send me a mail will get a free ebook on vfl and a calculator which will help you and systems you can use to explore the vfl world... just 2 people mind you i bought those ebooks with huge money and have made my money back *5 sef... am giving it out for free...

SENT.....
I have sent it to 7 people.. am sorry if i did not send it to you.... to those i sent it to, if you got any question message me...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by obedfynez(m): 8:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
taovilla:
am still a learner....boss okonja....ur boi need help ooooo
sup I tried using my fone to play VFL games nd it Nt showing up...using an android fone..HTC one+ poss s Der any reason y I can't access it
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by memoman: 8:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
finest0007:

In the case of straight win,if they draw,you lose your money

In the case of Draw no bet,you get your stake back if they draw

Tanks my boss, I dey follow u bumba to bumba

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by godoluwa(m): 8:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
finest0007:

Three alomo for you..They are all scammers,vfl isnt really as attractive as it seems..In two hours,i raised 10k to 19k last week..In an hour i was down to 4k..That was when i just pack up.No matter how those guys claim to have studied it,truth is there is no trend with vfl
some peeps will neva learn. all that they want was to becum millionaire overnite. vfl is d easiest way to villa. to be honest, i tried to figure out d real value of wot they hype here bt at d end, i discovered dat its nt worth it. if u r patient, calculative & watchful, u will turn ur 2k to at least 50k within a month with real betting.

5 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by blessedjohn: 8:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
okonja:
Tired of PM's, Am dropping this now

EASIEST VFL TRICK

Since Over 1.5 goals carries very low odd , you can choose accumulate at most 2 games to get a better profit.

*NOTE*: There are two things involve. It's either you win the bookie or vice-versa.....Goodluck cool cool

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by ujchief(m): 8:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
For those dropping email ID, don't come back here to whine that you got scammed in the nearest future.

My 2 kobo.

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by obedfynez(m): 8:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Mikechinos:

yes bro I chop 40k from his picks on Sunday. so I decided to share his picks here . almost 3 hf/ft entered yesterday. and draws also
Abeg wer u dey get d guy picks frm make I dey follow am small small...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Xata: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
finest0007:

Three alomo for you..They are all scammers,vfl isnt really as attractive as it seems..In two hours,i raised 10k to 19k last week..In an hour i was down to 4k..That was when i just pack up.No matter how those guys claim to have studied it,truth is there is no trend with vfl

yes ooo... u get it bro. vfl is not s steady bizness

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iykofias(m): 8:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
okonja:

That's why I have being uploading ma screenshots all this while. Thank God some guys are almost picking up
dude, dat was me been sarcastic

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by SwitchTel(m): 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
hmm today hasnt really been the best,better days ahead still. we move!!! skrrrrrr
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by chimajii: 8:53pm On Jan 26, 2015
iykofias:
dude, dat was me [b]been[ /b]sarcastic

**Being grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by jetworldpee: 9:04pm On Jan 26, 2015
link2ok:

No na Legicap... grin jst kidding na handicap
badtman, na headycap I call am na so why I ask.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iykofias(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
chimajii:

**Being grin
u should start selling english ebook

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kingofcasting(m): 9:19pm On Jan 26, 2015
lipsrsealed angers and brest. One more goal o.
Jong psv and Jong twente. Abeg no score pass 4 goals o.
My only two bet for today
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pryme(m): 9:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
finest0007:

you are a good punter, but you dont know what the next man knows. always keep an open mind Bro, i use to think like that but now i know better, make no mistake, there are ppl making profits everyday with vfl, Okonja is just starting, there are ppl that have spent more time than you can imagine trying to figure out vfl, and guess what - some of them succeeded.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Jamie1(m): 9:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
I have a question...

If I play first team to score in either halves, and the team scores in both halves... Is it a won bet?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 9:29pm On Jan 26, 2015
pryme:

you are a good punter, but you dont know what the next man knows. always keep an open mind Bro, i use to think like that but now i know better, make no mistake, there are ppl making profits everyday with vfl, Okonja is just starting, there are ppl that have spent more time than you can imagine trying to figure out vfl, and guess what - some of them succeeded.

Some of them like monsuru...lol.. vfl trick is real tho.. u just need to study them hard...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pietre(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Jamie1:
I have a question...

If I play first team to score in either halves, and the team scores in both halves... Is it a won bet?

yup
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by eduhenry90(m): 9:30pm On Jan 26, 2015
Today get as e be ooh... Bt sha, after d rain, comes d Sun..
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by finest0007(m): 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
pryme:

There's no "figuring" it out.It is pretty random.I know of someone who borrowed 100k and used his ipad as collateral,watched vfl for 3 complete seasons & noticed 2 teams that play over 2.5 againat each other..He bet the 100k on over 2.5 in the next season @1.70..
Withdrew the 100k & played 70k on the same over 2.5 next seasn..They played 0-1

Its luck & too random for ME sha.Real football is still better.Goodluck to those making money with it though
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by jetworldpee: 9:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
chimajii:

**Being grin
there he is, always correcting grammer

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pryme(m): 9:33pm On Jan 26, 2015
pietre:

Some of them like monsuru...lol.. vfl trick is real tho.. u just need to study them hard...

Hows it been, am on punting sabbatical for 6 weeks, hope to start on the 1st Feb, its what i do every yr, so i have just been observing. Hope catch up with you guys on GL
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Jamie1(m): 9:34pm On Jan 26, 2015
pietre:

yup
thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by boladeen(m): 9:35pm On Jan 26, 2015
kingofcasting:

Can't wait to cast those games as u did casted moi unfinished games last week!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Timbuktu14(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
boladeen:

Me sef mean dat guy grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by pryme(m): 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
boladeen:

LWKM o. you guys crack my ribs every day on this thread,
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
kingofcasting:
Give me the permission to cast!!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by credid(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
smajatt:
the first 2 people to send me a mail will get a free ebook on vfl and a calculator which will help you and systems you can use to explore the vfl world... just 2 people mind you i bought those ebooks with huge money and have made my money back *5 sef... am giving it out for free...

SENT.....
I have sent it to 7 people.. am sorry if i did not send it to you.... to those i sent it to, if you got any question message me...
Ogbudularrypat@gmail.com...Oga Help a brother
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Tekecoms1(m): 9:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
smajatt:

SENT.....

I will be glad u help me too bro... Lets make this money together baba.
Here is my mail.
phander2015@gmail.com
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Olutola88(m): 9:42pm On Jan 26, 2015
I know say una go mean am! Anyway, d game don cast; 5goals already
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lexylexy(m): 9:43pm On Jan 26, 2015
kingofcasting:

Anna nawa for u guy o. u dat take joy and pride in casting other people's tips. so why your own no go cast.e don cast joor. grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by boladeen(m): 9:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
kingofcasting:
CASTED!!! SV Eindhoven R 4-1 Twente Enschede

(1) (2) (3) ... (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.