Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (1574) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1830757 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Buchukwu: 12:01am On Feb 08, 2015
goldenval:

Your mind dey judge u... Did I mentioned your name? Why attacking me?.. It means, my post hit u real bad and u started bragging.... That's how yahoo criminals dey act when they see police on the road, they will start shaking.... If you think my topic is all about u, then, repent and stop scamming ppl here.... Mr 200k daily earner my foot.
Hahahahaha, dude is pained, i really don't reply Ediots like you on this thread, you wanted help, i told you what you had to do, you said NO, i didn't reply, but the way you have been talking abt 1k 1k funding made me know that poverty has eating deep into the fabrics of your brain, yeah i make 200k daily,do you have a problem with that?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by siegfried99(m): 12:02am On Feb 08, 2015
goldenval:

Bro, sorry about, I am ibo guy too but when I see bad eggs among us, I do go crazy..... I didn't mention his name on my topic, he started attacking.... I dey help ppl without asking anything in return..... Why is saying about being poor... I be yahoo guy like him?

This guy is funny grin anyway..pls lets just forget about the issh for now and focus on why we are here.

Buchukwu...biko.. it's ok..

Now I need 950+ sure odds from both of u.. grin grin

I wanna stake 10k... grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by goldenval(m): 12:03am On Feb 08, 2015
Buchukwu:
You are pained, I can see you haven't touched money, if you have then you'll know that 1k isn't what you should be making noise about. I stated earlier that i would be funding 20k plus for interested persons, that should show you i'm loading with cash in the bank account, I requested for 2k card cos 1.2k is tooooo small for me, i dash people more than that amount in seconds, i spent not less than 800k from 25th-28th december, yes, my family is poor, can i have a screenshot of your bank account balance?

I don't even know which prison they released you from because I can see ur not with ur senses anymore... Btw, so, u wanna be funding 20k plus to ppl... And u do dash ppl ur money.... Why asking for 2k cards... You are a pure criminal!!.... Your explanation is just useless.... Keep justifying yourself..... If u dey look to fund 20k to ppl, wetin carry u come nairaland?.... Abi no be ur mate dey do 20million advert on newspaper?.... Go there go advertiser ur 419 business... Ole
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by siegfried99(m): 12:18am On Feb 08, 2015
Where is puskin? angry angry

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by praemaise(m): 12:23am On Feb 08, 2015
Earnestly waiting for the start of a new thread.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2015
I swear u guyz are comedian....
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Dygeasy(m): 12:29am On Feb 08, 2015
dicksonxtreme:

F o o l ......I can even see the photoshop sef!! Go learn work jare!!!
lol! You're not enough to pour sand into my gaari...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Buddyy(m): 1:26am On Feb 08, 2015
chimajii:

Shame on me? Hahahah keep lying to urself. I see through all the well orchestrated moves to save face, for all we knw, merrybet cud have just don that*credited dia a/c to reflect the prize money but in reality, it's a Facade* to their respective accounts whilst having to pay them something different and less than. But who cares? Now shame on u for being a Major a s s crack!
This is just a pathetic statement...Really! Does this even make sense to you? Money wey boys don dey reason how to spend, u dey here dey yarn thrash! Oya next pfp, if Merrybet or any other bookie decides to sponsor, please dont join...Makes it easier for the rest of us. LOL..i'm a living witness! Holla me make i give u pictures when Boys go MB office go collect big, FAt Cheques. Dey there dey yarm thrash
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Buddyy(m): 1:27am On Feb 08, 2015
chimajii:

Shame on me? Hahahah keep lying to urself. I see through all the well orchestrated moves to save face, for all we knw, merrybet cud have just don that*credited dia a/c to reflect the prize money but in reality, it's a Facade* to their respective accounts whilst having to pay them something different and less than. But who cares? Now shame on u for being a Major a s s crack!
This is just a pathetic statement...Really! Does this even make sense to you? Money wey boys don dey reason how to spend, u dey here dey yarn thrash! Oya next pfp, if Merrybet or any other bookie decides to sponsor, please dont join...Makes it easier for the rest of us. LOL..i'm a living witness! Holla me make i give u pictures when Boys go MB office go collect big, FAt Cheques. Dey there dey yarm thrash cheesy cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by samson246: 1:36am On Feb 08, 2015
Hello all.... 3 chosen date rollerbetting System.

Real betis vs Ponderravida
1@ 1.60

Florentina vs Atalanta
Florentina @ 1.50

Stake Maximum
100% Sure game.

Play as Singles or Double......Return to pay homepage.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 1:50am On Feb 08, 2015
See as Lowiz AKA sir Ayodele dey sweat in the middle of fine hot babes
[size=14pt] THIS IS FUCKING REALLLL
HALA MERRYBET
OGBONGE BOOKIE
Base on Belief
Am going to be the Next Millionaire thou am already a young MillionaireE
Join merrybet best bookie ever liveth
[/size]

http://www./Odds/registration/affiliate47302

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Buddyy(m): 1:54am On Feb 08, 2015
Dygeasy:
lol! You're not enough to pour sand into my gaari...
People will say whatever makes them feel better...na only person wey know, Know!...Tuale for Merrybet Jare! i'v seen, so i believe. No be Beans. they Didnt believe Merrybet could pay #1.5M+ for pfp, lol...No need to reply them again. Yes...na photoshopping! imagine talk..lol
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Buddyy(m): 2:00am On Feb 08, 2015
The Pictures na Photoshopping too abi? even the other girl that won 2Million on MerrybetPredict na Photoshopping too?...I can doubt stuff too, but @some point its just Pathetic Jare.
Lets Hail MERRYBET they tried,,,so that our future pfp can be like this, no be to dey bad mouth. Kai..i almost feel sorry for some pple sha! lol
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 2:06am On Feb 08, 2015
[size=14pt]
2015 - NOT MAKING MONEY - NOT MAKING SENSE
As for the Newbies, JJC's and the Oldies
Start Getting ready for the Season 10 PFP ( punt for pride ) Competition
But before then
Join the Best Bookmaker in AFRICA
MERRYBET
Very fast and Reliable
Just click on the link Below and Register - No Stress
[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 2:09am On Feb 08, 2015
You can also become a millionaire in a week
From the merrybet weekly predict
All you need to do is Just create a merrybet account
After creating a merrybet account
Click on
https://www.merrybetpredict.com/register?refId=47302
and start predicting weekly from free and 100 naira per predict

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by finest0007(m): 2:25am On Feb 08, 2015
dicksonxtreme:
Finest0007 add me to whatsapp. It's important

Dont have a phone for now bro
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by finest0007(m): 2:43am On Feb 08, 2015
Mosandie:

im gud, same here dear. Hw u doing?

I'm good too..Try and call pls.lost a lot of contacts
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by finest0007(m): 3:17am On Feb 08, 2015
Slept off and didn't post the promised basketball bet which came in sad

Anyways

***Rollerbet 3***
Barcelona win @1.35 + Over 1.5 goals in West ham v Man U @1.25

#6200-#10465.6

Goodluck
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by chimajii: 3:33am On Feb 08, 2015
cool
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by chimajii: 3:42am On Feb 08, 2015
Buddyy:
This is just a pathetic statement...Really! Does this even make sense to you? Money wey boys don dey reason how to spend, u dey here dey yarn thrash! Oya next pfp, if Merrybet or any other bookie decides to sponsor, please dont join...Makes it easier for the rest of us. LOL..i'm a living witness! Holla me make i give u pictures when Boys go MB office go collect big, FAt Cheques. Dey there dey yarm thrash

So says the bothered soul who had to send/ quote me twice. I struck a Nerve? I see u clearly took on the undertaking of a spokesperson. Hey! Mr man look here,whether it makes it easier for u as a person is irrelevant, not Like U'd win the Next Edition, So Why Bother? Ur only a witness to the fact u couldn't win it despite Trying. Stay Greasy!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sugarsoul(m): 5:06am On Feb 08, 2015
finest0007:
Slept off and didn't post the promised basketball bet which came in sad

Anyways

***Rollerbet 3***
Barcelona win @1.35 + Over 1.5 goals in West ham v Man U @1.25

#6200-#10465.6

Goodluck
Finest baba, I be one of your secret admirers o, you've been doing a lot of wonderful things on this thread. You too much

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by donbrowser(m): 5:52am On Feb 08, 2015
chimajii:

So says the bothered soul who had to send/ quote me twice. I struck a Nerve? I see u clearly took on the undertaking of a spokesperson. Hey! Mr man look here,whether it makes it easier for u as a person is irrelevant, not Like U'd win the Next Edition, So Why Bother? Ur only a witness to the fact u couldn't win it despite Trying. Stay Greasy!
You still haven't checked your brain?
I hope it's not getting late?

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by chimajii: 6:56am On Feb 08, 2015
donbrowser:

You still haven't checked your brain?
I hope it's not getting late?

Y not tell that to Ur Uncle at home? I have noticed You! Attention seeker
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Dygeasy(m): 7:30am On Feb 08, 2015
chimajii:

Chimaji please stop. It's getting nauseating undecided
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Ufranklin92(m): 7:51am On Feb 08, 2015
you guys havent stopped all this rubbish chanting till now cry
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by DoroMega: 7:51am On Feb 08, 2015
mzteniee are you a gambler or watcher. All d ladies viewing this thread mak una dey comment once in a while.Not the fake ladies like eden monsuru.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1571) (1572) (1573) (1574) (1575) (1576) (1577)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.