Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,632 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (190) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1842581 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by biggerboyc(m): 9:19pm On Aug 06, 2014
Pls do any one know how real VFL. And if I develop a strategy will it work. Or is it the booker that manipulate it
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 9:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
Like now, Everton vs Celta vigo, HT score: 1-3... I layed everton @ an odd of 11.11 at a stake of #6000... So my liability was 60k with a potential profit of #6000... All in all, I aint a small-time punter... So when I make 20k every day since the past 3 days, I wasn't so impressed coz I knew I cud have done better... My vacation ends this weekend, so I'll start real betting from next week...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
coolest01: your own NA to dey shine teeth up and down gringringrin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 9:22pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liamm: 250k? shocked shocked shocked

una get brave mind o cheesy.

Did i hear you say insure?
Yeah... Insurance is the noun derivable from the word in question...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by macquest: 9:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Mexican Baseball

Aguascalientes @ Mexico City
Alternative Run Line
; Home Win +1.5 @1.50
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Liamm(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cesclxg:
Yeah... Insurance is the noun derivable from the word in question...
thought "insurance" doesn't exist in punting undecided
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by kelvic1(m): 9:26pm On Aug 06, 2014
Infamous: I never stake reach 5h
shocked

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 9:29pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liamm: thought "insurance" doesn't exist in punting undecided
Nothing is impossible!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Liamm(m): 9:30pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cesclxg:
Nothing is impossible!!!
Mind sharing with me
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Swash042(m): 9:38pm On Aug 06, 2014
Swash042: > Apoel Nicosia FC vs HJK Helsinki
Full Time (1X2) - tip 1 @ 1.61 WON

> Steaua Bucuresti vs FC Aktobe
Full Time (1X2) - tip1 @ 1.40 WON

Total : 2.254
play double, singles or both

WON!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gergemam: 9:48pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cesclxg:
U don't seem to get it, do u?? The problem with that system is that u cud use the #100 to win up to 200k, and u just lose everything in the next bet... That's what I'm trying to make u see... U really don't have to play for so long... That's all I'm trying to say
The #1mil u were talking abt is just theoretical... Nah just 1mil for paper; try making it for real and u wud see...

Show us the way Forward then... I was taking to u.... U never replied
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Imblaze: 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
So Far Today Only 3bets. . .on 1.13 rolling bets 1k returns 1,500. . . 2mao will be 5bets(expecting 4k)
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Thanks to everybody that show interest in "Daily Money in the bank"

This are the list of punter that will be posting "Daily Money in the bank" pick for us

Atoyebidaramola
angelblaze1991
biggerboyc
swash042
Femcruz
liamm
umagba
Gergemam

pls wat we want from you guys is a pick that u're 85% sure of. . The odd does matter. .but it might be btwn 1.10 to 1.55.

Any sports or markets are allow

Always post ur pick 4hours b4 the game start. . If you hv pick always post it b4 10am. . Any pick that come after 10am will be remove.

It is not compulsory that you must drop pick daily. . Pls and pls if you dn't hv pick that u're very sure of pls dn't post it.

Thanks for ur cooperation, is for the benefit of all of us

I will be expecting you guys pick as 4rm 12am tonight.

Thanks
Cheer's

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:08pm On Aug 06, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: Thanks to everybody that show interest in "Daily Money in the bank"

This are the list of punter that will be posting "Daily Money in the bank" pick for us

Atoyebidaramola
angelblaze1991
biggerboyc
swash042
Femcruz
liamm
umagba
Gergemam

pls wat we want from you guys is a pick that u're 85% sure of. . The odd does matter. .but it might be btwn 1.10 to 1.55.

Always post ur pick 4hours b4 the game start. . If you hv pick always post it b4 10am. . Any pick that come after 10am will be remove.

It is not compulsory that you must drop pick daily. . Pls and pls if you dn't hv pick that u're very sure of pls dn't post it.

Thanks
Cheer's

Pls always write @the top of ur pick daily money in the bank for me to knw.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gergemam: 10:14pm On Aug 06, 2014
LONGFELLOW02: Thanks to everybody that show interest in "Daily Money in the bank"

Atoyebidaramola
angelblaze1991
biggerboyc
swash042
Femcruz
liamm
umagba
Gergemam

Thanks
Cheer's

Alright BOSS... #ALLin or #Nothing
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Addme: 10:16pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liamm: undecided. No vex o. Is merrybet scam?
Not at all, merrybet is one of the best(infact i can rate them as no. 1)we have in Nigeria. What i meant by they ran away would be better understood by those that witnessed and followed the last pfp up till the beginning of original season 8.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by LONGFELLOW02(m): 10:20pm On Aug 06, 2014
gergemam: #ALLin or #Nothing

as in?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by dungas30(m): 10:21pm On Aug 06, 2014
kingnairaland: remember this rol over systerm requires.. doggedness,persistence,determination,tenacity . .stay focused dnt let ppl move u with there words. .rember d wright brothers dat invented air plane there father told them it not posible 4man to fly with air plane. rember ppl told obama he cnt make it . .rember every great man was told they cant do wat they did.
am inn bt some matches do end at 0:0
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Hkenny: 10:23pm On Aug 06, 2014

Atoyebidaramola
angelblaze1991
biggerboyc
swash042
Femcruz
liamm
umagba
Gergemam

Thanks
Cheer's
Am in, following .

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Addme: 10:24pm On Aug 06, 2014
macquest: Mexican Baseball

Aguascalientes @ Mexico City
Alternative Run Line
; Home Win +1.5 @1.50
Long time bro.I have been looking for you.How profitable is that hockey market(3 consecutive goals)? The odd is tempting.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 10:28pm On Aug 06, 2014
Addme: Not at all, merrybet is one of the best(infact i can rate them as no. 1)we have in Nigeria. What i meant by they ran away would be better understood by those that witnessed and followed the last pfp up till the beginning of original season 8.
yeah to me dey are the best
Fast payment, better odds than Nairabet, now offer bonus, no fee for funding your account via debit card
my only problem with them is that ..
them no dey put scores for in play games
Nairabet follows after merry
but for soccer and in play. NairaStake is the best

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by gergemam: 10:35pm On Aug 06, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

as in?

All in (Money in the Bank), Nothing (anybody not interested shud back out)

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by jadollee(m): 10:55pm On Aug 06, 2014
Guys I beg I nid person wey go drop soccer picks 4 me on saturday ooo I wan really bet dat day
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 10:57pm On Aug 06, 2014
gergemam:

Show us the way Forward then... I was taking to u.... U never replied
Problem is punters here can only make a maximum of 20k into their bet acc... I can only really help u if u are ready to start punting with 100k... So that's y I feel kinda discouraged to help out coz ppl don't have money...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by jadollee(m): 10:58pm On Aug 06, 2014
England leagues go start on 9th sey cortana no go predict.....
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 10:59pm On Aug 06, 2014
Yungmilio2:
yeah to me dey are the best
Fast payment, better odds than Nairabet, now offer bonus, no fee for funding your account via debit card
my only problem with them is that ..
them no dey put scores for in play games
Nairabet follows after merry
but for soccer and in play. NairaStake is the best
To me, say what u like, without naira.stake I wud have stopped punting. because other bookies can't assure me of sure profit...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 06, 2014
Cesclxg:
*cough too* nah long story sha... The good days of inplay laying with juicy odds are gone... Naira.stake vexed because I won so much money from inplay laying. They don scatter inplay lay odds now... All I did then was to lay teams losing by 2 or 3 goal margin around 70mins into the match...
*reminiscing*
Those good old days with naira.stake... Punting was good then sha...

Bro deaz one thing I dnt get about d laying ish... I would lay a match with maybe 1000 Buh wat i'd c is risk of 5k Nd profit 1k does it mean if I lose I lose 5k Buh if I win I win just 1k
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 11:03pm On Aug 06, 2014
Liamm: Mind sharing with me
When u are ready to play big time, lemme know... I'll help
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by BEATDABOOKIES: 11:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
Punting no easy....
Gud nite hwz
wana slp wit ma babe
grin

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Imblaze: 11:10pm On Aug 06, 2014
LONGFELLOW02:

as in?

pls unban my Thawarplay account. Thanks
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 06, 2014
Daily money in the bank
EuropaLeague Tommorrow

Metalurg Skopje v Omonia Nicosia
Under 12 corners @1.30

Rio Ave v IFK Goteborg

Under 12 corners @1.40

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Cesclxg(m): 11:25pm On Aug 06, 2014
Damager:

Bro deaz one thing I dnt get about d laying ish... I would lay a match with maybe 1000 Buh wat i'd c is risk of 5k Nd profit 1k does it mean if I lose I lose 5k Buh if I win I win just 1k
We have overflogged this laying mata b4... Go back to previous pages to view what was said on that... U cud as well google it...

(1) (2) (3) ... (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.