Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (612) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1833003 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Emmaculate20(m): 9:00am On Oct 04, 2014
Thnx all d same, My OGA
vickertony: no idea Boss
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 9:04am On Oct 04, 2014
puskin:

Sponsorship money has come into play.
You want to avoid betting N100 on his platform just because you can design it.

Goodluck wasting your time.

but wait.......nah N100 dey irk una like this??

Nah this kain of talk wey I no like. If someone (MERRYBET) has said he wants to sponsor it and even went ahead to list how the winners will be rewarded.....and has given the go-ahead.......why can't you give the person the benefit of doubt.

100 NAIRA?? SHIRT!!!!! cheesy Am not talking based on the proving that we really did stake, my point is not everyone is always in the position of getting a screen shot, Just like you are also not feeling comfortable to track everybodies bet.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Estimable(m): 9:09am On Oct 04, 2014
encrypt:

Happy birthday boss #GGMUG
Tnxx Bro.....
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Estimable(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2014
sucobaba:

Happy Birthday sir...more years ahead in happiness and thanksgiving
Tnxx Sucobaba......
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Estimable(m): 9:10am On Oct 04, 2014
ichommy:
HBD Boss

Tnxx Bro......
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by lowisz: 9:19am On Oct 04, 2014
@akarym add me to the game , meRrybet username - Malcom365
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by tex25: 9:21am On Oct 04, 2014
Greetings punters.!!
#Moneymustbemade
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by tex25: 9:22am On Oct 04, 2014
Its Getting more intriguing

PfP3 reloaded smiley
akraym:
As expected we know there's going to be large turn out. So the is SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

Instead of the usual 4 punters in a group. It will be increased to max of 8. With 2 punters qualifying from each group

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

@Akraym @Zenith7
Aiite im in for dis mb
username: datexzzy23
#Leggo!!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 04, 2014
akraym:
As expected we know there's going to be large turn out. So the is SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

Instead of the usual 4 punters in a group. It will be increased to max of 8. With 2 punters qualifying from each group

SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

You are a very good co-ordinator.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by samhay: 9:31am On Oct 04, 2014
SM Caen - Olympique Marseille
France
4pm

OM r top of the league wth 6win on the trot
Scored 19,conceeded 2

Caens r yet to score @home
Lost their home games to nil

OM has won their last 5 matches even with -1handicap or more.They beat Reims 5-0 last tym. The same Reims beat bodeaux yesterday

OM has won 5 out of 6previous meeting
5 of the previous 6 meeting has seen over 2.5

Suggested bets

OM straight win ---- 1.90
OM win and Over 1.5 goals --- 2.45
OM handicap 1-0. ----- 3.60
Over 2.5match goal ----- 1.95
OM to win either half ----- 1.55

ABEG stake responsibly,no be me go play d game for field,na prediction based on past records and form.

GL.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 04, 2014
eldee365:
1. 04.10.14 17:30 Aston Villa - Manchester City (Goals
in second half 0,5) Customer type: Over @ 1.20 Result:
2. 04.10.14 15:00 Fleetwood Town - Port Vale (Under/
Over 1,5 goals) Customer type: Over @ 1.20 Result:
3. 04.10.14 13:00 Chesterfield FC - Sheffield Utd
(Under/Over 1,5 goals) Customer type: Over @ 1.25 Result:
4. 04.10.14 15:00 Falkirk FC - Alloa Athletic (Under/
Over 1,5 goals) Customer type: Over @ 1.20 Result:
5. 05.10.14 15:45 Ajax Amsterdam - PEC Zwolle
(Under/Over 0,5 goals in 1st half) Customer type: Over @ 1.22 Result:
6. 04.10.14 17:00 Rayo Vallecano - FC Barcelona (1X2) Customer type: FC Barcelona @
1.25 Result:
3+ odds
Goodluck
This is a very good tip...following. cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2014
TIP FOR 4th OCTOBER 2014

Croatia - 1.HNL

Istra 1961 vs RNK Split 6:00 pm

PREDICTION - HANDICAP RESULT (RNK Split (-1))

BEST OF LUCK
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 04, 2014
Testing my three rollovers with odd of 3+. 1-30$

Bet Receipt

Akita Happinets -1.5 1.85
Point Spread

Ryukyu Golden Kings -6.5 1.85
Point Spread

1x 1.00 Doubles

Stake: 1.00

To Return: 3.42

Bet Ref: XL0419689420W

Total Stake: 1.00
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 9:42am On Oct 04, 2014
Nah wah oo
So Oldies no get the advantage for not going for play off
I
some peeps justjoined this trend becuz of the One Million
I
Not fair
They didn't know how some Oldies in here had to hustle for sir Merry to ssponsor this PFP
I
Oldies who have been consistent on this thread from the last Pfp till date should not go for Play off
I
I know say Longfellow go agree with me
I
I just dey yarn my own opinion o
The organizers have dia say
I
Team Made of Green

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Bwaal(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2014
chimaji
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sucobaba(m): 9:50am On Oct 04, 2014
Pick Yours from the Lot

France

1. 04.10.14 16:00
SM Caen - Olympique Marseille(Second Team to win either half )
Customer type: Yes @ 1.55
Result:

2. 04.10.14 16:00
SM Caen - Olympique Marseille(1X2)
Customer type: Olympique Marseille @ 2.00
Result:

Btw anything...just about anything can happen.GL

2 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Akabay(m): 9:51am On Oct 04, 2014
To all users of Bet365.
As a matter URGENCY.

Pls kindly be of assistance on this issue, like 2 days ago trying to log in into my acct and d below is the information that used to pop up whenever i try to log in, pls tell me is not what am thinking about my acct, are they blocking me from accessing my acct? I need opinion from any angles before i proceed to their directive, thanks.

Here is the info, pls:

Important Account Information
bet365 has made some internal changes in order to maintain the high standard and wide range of products and services which you enjoy.

With effect from 29th September 2014, your relationship with Hillside (New Media) Limited (HNML) will be transferred to Hillside (Sports) LP (HSLP) and your relationship with Hillside (Gibraltar) Limited (HGL) will be transferred to Hillside (Gaming) LP (HGLP). Both HSLP and HGLP are members of the bet365 group and are licensed by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. These changes will not affect the great service you receive and your account details, including any balances, unsettled bets and ongoing bonuses, will remain the same.

To continue to use bet365's services, you will need to agree to new Terms and Conditions, a new Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy with HSLP and HGLP (Terms). You must also agree to HNML and HGL transferring your personal data to HSLP and HGLP.

To ensure continued protection of your funds, you direct, and we agree, that the entirety of your player balance shall now be held by HSLP in place of HNML and you direct HSLP to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them (i) to place your sporting and gaming stakes; and (ii) settling any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with bet365’s services (Purpose).

Please note that all funds that HSLP holds for you are held in separate designated customer bank accounts in HSLP’s name to be used solely for the Purpose and that our bank has acknowledged this. HSLP must return the funds to you if they are not used for the Purpose.

Please tick the following box to confirm that you (i) agree to the Terms; (ii) agree to the transfer of your personal data; (iii) direct that the entirety of your player balance shall now be held by HSLP in place of HNML; and (iv) direct HSLP to hold your funds solely for the Purpose.
Continue
Need Help? Open Chat
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Kizzylicious: 9:51am On Oct 04, 2014
Degerfors - Ljunskile (Sweden)
Tip : Ljungskile @ 2.10

Sturm Graz - Grodig (Austria)
Tip : Sturm Graz @ 1.75

Mouscron - mechelen (Belgium)
Tip : Mechelen/Draw @ 1.60

Aalesund - Odd (Norway)
Tip : Odd @ 2.30

Leicester City - Burnley (England)
Tip : Leicester City @ 1.70

Stuttgarter Kickers - Hansa Rostock
Tip : Stuttgarter kickers @ 1.70

Duisburg - Stuttgart II (Germany)
Tip : Duisburg @ 1.70

Boston - Hednesford (England)
Tip : Boston @ 2.30

Guiseley - Tamworth (England)
Tip : Guiseley @ 1.90

St Albans - Chelmsford (England)
Tip : St Albans @ 2.10

TOTAL ODDS : 600+

GOOD LUCK
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Yungmilio2(m): 9:57am On Oct 04, 2014
Yungmilio2:
Nah wah oo
I
I
Not fair
They didn't know how some Oldies in here had to hustle for sir Merry to ssponsor this PFP
I
Oldies who have been consistent on this thread from the last Pfp till date should not go for Play off
I
I
I
Team Made of Green
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2014
Morning peeps. I don land.today pics
1)premier league-leicester city to win either half
2)english league 1-bradford city to win
3)netherlands eredivisie-cambur to win
4)french ligue 1-marseille to win
total odd-8.92. Gl
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Kizzylicious: 9:59am On Oct 04, 2014
St Albans City - Chelmsford
Tip : St Albans @ 2.10

Duisburg - Stuttgart
Tip : Duisburg @ 1.70

Degerfors - Ljungskile
Tip : Ljungskile @ 2.10

TOTAL ODDS : 7+

Goodluck
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by akraym(m): 10:02am On Oct 04, 2014
Yungmilio2:
Nah wah oo
I
I
Not fair
I
I
I
I
Team Made of Green
Me too I wan suggest make older oldies get automatic ticket for final. grin grin grin grin
Abi how you see am
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sucobaba(m): 10:03am On Oct 04, 2014
Akabay:
To all users of Bet365.
As a matter URGENCY.

Pls kindly be of assistance on this issue, like 2 days ago trying to log in into my acct and d below is the information that used to pop up whenever i try to log in, pls tell me is not what am thinking about my acct, are they blocking me from accessing my acct? I need opinion from any angles before i proceed to their directive, thanks.

Here is the info, pls:

bet365 has made some internal changes in order to maintain the high standard and wide range of products and services which you enjoy.

With effect from 29th September 2014, your relationship with Hillside (New Media) Limited (HNML) will be transferred to Hillside (Sports) LP (HSLP) and your relationship with Hillside (Gibraltar) Limited (HGL) will be transferred to Hillside (Gaming) LP (HGLP). Both HSLP and HGLP are members of the bet365 group and are licensed by the Gibraltar Licensing Authority and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner. These changes will not affect the great service you receive and your account details, including any balances, unsettled bets and ongoing bonuses, will remain the same.

To continue to use bet365's services, you will need to agree to new Terms and Conditions, a new Privacy Policy and Cookies Policy with HSLP and HGLP (Terms). You must also agree to HNML and HGL transferring your personal data to HSLP and HGLP.

To ensure continued protection of your funds, you direct, and we agree, that the entirety of your player balance shall now be held by HSLP in place of HNML and you direct HSLP to hold them, along with any winnings, for the sole and specific purpose of using them (i) to place your sporting and gaming stakes; and (ii) settling any fees or charges that you might incur in connection with bet365’s services (Purpose).

Please note that all funds that HSLP holds for you are held in separate designated customer bank accounts in HSLP’s name to be used solely for the Purpose and that our bank has acknowledged this. HSLP must return the funds to you if they are not used for the Purpose.

Please tick the following box to confirm that you (i) agree to the Terms; (ii) agree to the transfer of your personal data; (iii) direct that the entirety of your player balance shall now be held by HSLP in place of HNML; and (iv) direct HSLP to hold your funds solely for the Purpose.
Continue
Need Help? Open Chat
From my own understanding...they are transferring you and all their customers to a new company under the bet365 group and such you have to electronically "put pen to paper" after reading and agreeing to the new custodian terms and conditions.
You're good

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 04, 2014
Yungmilio2:
Nah wah oo
I
I
Not fair
I
I
I
I
Team Made of Green
Seconded cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2014
Akabay:
To all users of Bet365.
As a matter URGENCY.

Here is the info, pls:

Continue
Need Help? Open Chat

I also received same thing, you can proceed by accepting the terms nd cond. They just change there account handler and management and saw it necessary to make you aware of the changes.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Iyemik: 10:13am On Oct 04, 2014
sucobaba:

From my own understanding...they are transferring you and all their customers to a new company under the bet365 group and such you have to electronically "put pen to paper" after reading and agreeing to the new custodian terms and conditions.
You're good

you're on point.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by siegfried99(m): 10:14am On Oct 04, 2014
Estimable:
Its my Birthday......help me thank God for making it possible for me to add another year 2day......
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME........

HBD bro.. LLNP

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 10:18am On Oct 04, 2014
samhay:
SM Caen - Olympique Marseille
France
4pm

OM r top of the league wth 6win on the trot
Scored 19,conceeded 2

Caens r yet to score @home
Lost their home games to nil

OM has won their last 5 matches even with -1handicap or more.They beat Reims 5-0 last tym. The same Reims beat bodeaux yesterday

OM has won 5 out of 6previous meeting
5 of the previous 6 meeting has seen over 2.5

Suggested bets

OM straight win ---- 1.90
OM win and Over 1.5 goals --- 2.45
OM handicap 1-0. ----- 3.60
Over 2.5match goal ----- 1.95
OM to win either half ----- 1.55

ABEG stake responsibly,no be me go play d game for field,na prediction based on past records and form.

GL.

eyeing dis game also, Buh draw no bet for me
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Kizzylicious: 10:19am On Oct 04, 2014
Degerfors - Ljungskile
Tip : Ljungskile Win Either half @ 1.55

Sturm Graz - Grodig
Tip : Sturm Graz Win Either half @ 1.41

Mouscon - Mechelen
Tip : Mechelen To Score @ 1.33

Aalesund - Odd
Tip : Odd Win Either Half @ 1.65

Leceister City - Burnley
Tip : Leicester Win Either Half @ 1.41

Duisburg - Stuttgart II
Tip : Duisburg to win @ 1.70

Boston United - Hednesford
Tip : Boston/Draw @ 1.40

Guiseley - Tamworth
Tip : Guiseley/Draw @ 1.25

St Albans City - Chelmsford
Tip : St Albans/Draw @ 1.30

TOTAL ODDS : 25+

GOOD LUCK
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 10:27am On Oct 04, 2014
Akabay:
To all users of Bet365.
As a matter URGENCY.

Here is the info, pls:

Continue
Need Help? Open Chat
nothing to scare you, hillside media is part of bet365. when u do transfers to dom accts frm 365 it shows dat name also. I think dey are traded as hillside media
just take a glance on ur new agreement.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by holuphisayor(m): 10:28am On Oct 04, 2014
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Kizzylicious: 10:29am On Oct 04, 2014
St Pauli - Union Berlin
Tip : X/X @ 5.50

Olimpik Donetsk - Karpaty Lviv
Tip : X/1 @ 6.50

Leeds United - Sheffield Wed
Tip : 2/X @ 15.00

Kasimpasa - Gaziantepspor
Tip : X/X @ 6.50

Chesterfield - Sheffield Utd
Tip : X/2 @ 7.00

Troyes - Valenciennes
Tip : 1/2 @ 41.00

Marek Dupnitsa - Levski Sofia
Tip : 1/2 @ 26.00

Sivasspor - Genclerbirligi
Tip : 2/2 @ 6.00

Trapani - Latina
Tip : X/X @ 5.00

Spezia Calcio - Perugia Calcio
Tip : X/2 @ 6.50

GOODLUCK

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (609) (610) (611) (612) (613) (614) (615) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.