Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,853 members, 7,851,904 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:05 AM

Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! - Business (927) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! (1840540 Views)

Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 10 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / football(+) Betting Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1578) (Go Down)

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Darey00(m): 1:38am On Dec 03, 2014
Sagebiz

I've been following the French league for a while now.. Goal scoring is a major problem for them in that league
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 5:36am On Dec 03, 2014
sagebiz:
if you playing cup games always add to qualify including overtime cause you never can tell, that saved me --- cheers
Lolz cheesy buh u didn't give others the info before the game na
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 03, 2014
iamASTRO:
bro planet refused to pay me o is this second set result possible in tennis??
in tennis a player can retire, so thats why u have that score there, if theres a retirement them ur bet should be void, thats if it not the player u chose that retired, if its the player u picked that retired them am sorry its a lost bet.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 03, 2014
Darey00:
Sagebiz

I've been following the French league for a while now.. Goal scoring is a major problem for them in that league
i thought i was the only one that observed o, and wenger still goes there to pick striker.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by melach(m): 6:26am On Dec 03, 2014
TIPS OF THE DAY Football

Slovakia Fortuna liga
ŠK Slovan Bratislava -FC Zlaté Moravce 1

Scotland Premier League
Celtic Glasgow-Partick Thistle 1

Russia Premier laegue
Terek Groznyi-Torpedo Moskva 1

Greece Superliga
PAS Giannina-Levadiakos FC 1

Greece Superliga
Atromitos Peristeri-Veria FC 1
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Fayrouzz(m): 6:29am On Dec 03, 2014
Fayrouzz:
Man u win either half @ 1.25

Swansea win either half @ 1.40

Burnley vs Newcastle over 1.5 @ 1.30

Total 2.2
Won
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iamASTRO: 6:37am On Dec 03, 2014
femcruz:

in tennis a player can retire, so thats why u have that score there, if theres a retirement them ur bet should be void, thats if it not the player u chose that retired, if its the player u picked that retired them am sorry its a lost bet.
my bet was on the number of game to b played in that set not on a player!!it was like they fixed the game,immediately I played the bet I saw finish!!I was like how can the game end in 2-1 in second set
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by iykofias(m): 6:53am On Dec 03, 2014
Longfellow:

7yrs old. .

Which challenge did you complete?

Tell me hw you complete challenge you usually lost out in half way.

Stop using newbie money to do experiment with the pick you dn't stake on. .

A good observing punter on this thread will discover dat you didn't stake on yah pick. . .

You will think am jealous because am telling you the fact.

just listen to ur ugly self, u r busy selling headwashing soap (didnt kno u'r a shampoo manufacturer), mean while d pick u got from d belly of d fish has casted, dy form spiritual karability no go find work.

3 Likes

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sagebiz: 7:28am On Dec 03, 2014
Yes because i always play high risk games with statistics variables but time to time i drop singles here that click, check it out. for combos it is hard and i can't risk pple money,as for me i don't mind loosing 9/10 slips..1/10 that click makes my breakeven.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sagebiz: 7:31am On Dec 03, 2014
Darey00:
Sagebiz

it is because you don't know teams that score from teams that dont score....you will get there,it is a matter of time...

belgium,austria,switzerland & holland league 4 goals.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sagebiz: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2014
femcruz:

Lolz cheesy buh u didn't give others the info before the game na

I did quote the countries,it is left to you to play as it suits you,the amount you bet with matters...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 03, 2014
iamASTRO:
my bet was on the number of game to b played in that set not on a player!!it was like they fixed the game,immediately I played the bet I saw finish!!I was like how can the game end in 2-1 in second set
use a pc to chat with there cc, or try sending them a mail.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by encrypt(m): 7:38am On Dec 03, 2014
encrypt:
NBA & NHL
Denver nuggets vs portland trail...portland win WON
New orleans vs oklahoma city....oklahoma win LOST
Toronto maplr leaf vs dallas stars...over 4.5 WON
Total odd 3+ GL!!
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 03, 2014
ELECTION PICKS FROM OGA JONA, PLAY AND GET GOODLUCK cheesy

BASKETBALL MADE IN CHINA (CBA)

L.SCALE INDUSTRY VS ZHEJIANG GUANGSHA LIONS

OVER 215 @1.85 (95%)

TIANJIN RONG GANG VS ZHEJIANG CHOUZHOU

OVER 235.5 @ 1.85 (90%)

singles

combo: 3.4
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sagebiz: 7:45am On Dec 03, 2014
Home goals Away goals Total goals

P Scored Against Tot P Scored Against Tot

EPL LEAGUE AVERAGE GOALS 130 1.5 1.2 2.7 130 1.2 1.5 2.7 260 1.3 1.3 2.7

FRENCH LEAGUE AVERAGE GOALS 148 1.4 0.9 2.3 148 0.9 1.4 2.3 296 1.2 1.2 2.3

SPANISH LEAGUE AVERAGE 130 1.5 1.2 2.7 130 1.2 1.5 2.7 260 1.3 1.3 2.7

goals statistics
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 03, 2014
sagebiz:

I did quote the countries,it is left to you to play as it suits you,the amount you bet with matters...
thats just ur thoughts and not picks then.
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sagebiz: 8:00am On Dec 03, 2014
femcruz:

thats just ur thoughts and not picks then.

From the point you refer me, did i put there picks? NO-- i said Lazio & cercle brugge and both are cup games ---check it again...
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by SwitchTel(m): 8:03am On Dec 03, 2014
600 Naira burnt. Let's see what today has in store
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 8:08am On Dec 03, 2014
a friend told me that the 1-10 min goal market is very profitable. How tru is it ? Cos i want to stake big on it
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sagebiz: 8:09am On Dec 03, 2014
femcruz:

i thought i was the only one that observed o, and wenger still goes there to pick striker.

HAHAHA Arsenal legend, thierry henry is from france league, karim benzema is from french league, Al mighty cantona is from french league, geroud is from french league--- lacazette / pogba if you don't know, you don't know,just like spain there are teams that score goals and those that don't score,EPL etc.

1 Like

Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sagebiz: 8:13am On Dec 03, 2014
francleanflexy:
a friend told me that the 1-10 min goal market is very profitable. How tru is it ? Cos i want to stake big on it

becareful with it, one of such spoilt my game yesterday,0-5MINUTE-- alas HALIFAX SCORED 5'--the only game that cast that tkt-- 14 picks and i staked 50Eu to cash 500eu- -- -if no judas it is good..
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by dicksonxtreme(m): 8:15am On Dec 03, 2014
dicksonxtreme:
Cerro Largo FC - Liverpool M. (live) (Under/Over 0.5
goals (Cerro Largo FC))
Customer type: Under 0.5 @ 1.70
Result:

Bet oo No just monitor am.. I get livescore

WON grin grin grin
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sagebiz: 8:20am On Dec 03, 2014
Darey00:
Sagebiz

you run from french league to play greece & portuguesse league for goals --MBA
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sagebiz: 8:28am On Dec 03, 2014
QUOTE ME AFTER THESE GAMES-- Metz - Bordeaux & Guingamp - Caen o1.5 - - -
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 8:29am On Dec 03, 2014
sagebiz:

HAHAHA Arsenal legend, thierry henry is from france league, karim benzema is from french league, Al mighty cantona is from french league, geroud is from french league--- lacazette / pogba if you don't know, you don't know,just like spain there are teams that score goals and those that don't score,EPL etc.
from france is different from "PLAYING IN" france and please remove giroud from that list its souring my eyes. why didnt you metion sanogo no be omo farance, the truth is in this present day soccer going to france to scout for a striker is not ideal
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 03, 2014
sagebiz:

From the point you refer me, did i put there picks? NO-- i said Lazio & cercle brugge and both are cup games ---check it again...
from what i saw it was an advise and u implored peeps to play cheesy .
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sagebiz: 8:34am On Dec 03, 2014
i can't mention all, just gave examples - olivier geroud is class, players have off & on season, ask baloteli & emineke ..
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 03, 2014
sagebiz:
lest i forget add italy-- lazio onazi club---its sure
cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sagebiz: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2014
sagebiz:
lest i forget add italy-- lazio onazi club---its sure

i implored you to play this and it won..
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 8:41am On Dec 03, 2014
sagebiz:
i can't mention all, just gave examples - olivier geroud is class, players have off & on season, ask baloteli & emineke ..
if Giroud is to have anything to do with class he would be in prep, if u are to coach a competition for a price of $1m will u include someone like giroud in ur team, i trust u sef u no go wan try am na cheesy
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by sagebiz: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2014
femcruz:

cheesy

did Lazio lost?
Re: Football Betting Season 8...AGE!!! by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 03, 2014
sagebiz:
where is lazio & cercle brugge on your list ?
and this? cheesy. actually i didn't play those games cos i don't do soccer, if u want to post picks just try nd gv the exact market u chose so people wont be mislead.

(1) (2) (3) ... (924) (925) (926) (927) (928) (929) (930) ... (1578)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football(+ Other Sports) Betting Season 9 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.