Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,694,416 members, 6,350,466 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 June 2021 at 06:58 AM

GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. (395688 Views)

Infinix zero discussion thread! / Tecno P5 Discussion Thread / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (190) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 4:47am On Jul 11, 2014
pls help, I can't remember my pattern again how can I cancel it. thank you in advance.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Mafia4life(m): 6:30am On Jul 11, 2014
maxsun: pls help, I can't remember my pattern again how can I cancel it. thank you in advance.
I won't be surprise to read another post from you that you have forgot your surname....
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Jossyroyal1: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2014
For those who wants to buy gionee M2 and other similar phones should patronize ELIJAHDRE. I just i ordered for mine and got delivered to me 2day here in Makurdi in perfect condition.. I strongly recommend him to anyone seeking to buy online and offline. He's a legit. I'm very happy to have done a clean deal with him... I'm sure my friends would love to get the phone and i won't hesistate to do more business with him..

1 Like

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Ologunsunny: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jossyroyal1: For those who wants to buy gionee M2 and other similar phones should patronize ELIJAHDRE. I just i ordered for mine and got delivered to me 2day here in Makurdi in perfect condition.. I strongly recommend him to anyone seeking to buy online and offline. He's a legit. I'm very happy to have done a clean deal with him... I'm sure my friends would love to get the phone and i won't hesistate to do more business with him..
did he send it to you through nipost or through bus driver.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Agadajoe: 6:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
Jossyroyal1: For those who wants to buy gionee M2 and other similar phones should patronize ELIJAHDRE. I just i ordered for mine and got delivered to me 2day here in Makurdi in perfect condition.. I strongly recommend him to anyone seeking to buy online and offline. He's a legit. I'm very happy to have done a clean deal with him... I'm sure my friends would love to get the phone and i won't hesistate to do more business with him..
how did u got it? Did u wait 4 d package at d park or wat?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 8:04pm On Jul 11, 2014
Thanks for that beautiful recommendation,it was so encouraging.God bless you.enjoy your baby
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 8:05pm On Jul 11, 2014
Agadajoe: how did u got it? Did u wait 4 d package at d park or wat?
Home delivery or you collect at TRANEX office.na choice o
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2014
no lags at all.. m2 rocks!!

2 Likes

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2014
My home screen....

2 Likes

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Agadajoe: 9:29pm On Jul 11, 2014
elijahdre:
Home delivery or you collect at TRANEX office.na choice o
there is no any TRANEX office in Bida,Niger state, how wil d home delivery b possible?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by pacific4me: 12:44am On Jul 12, 2014
Am now used to d weight of m2 now it felt like my former p2.

1 Like

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by pacific4me: 12:48am On Jul 12, 2014
proffnico: My home screen....
Did u root ur fone to get dis ui n font?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 7:49am On Jul 12, 2014
pacific4me:
Did u root ur fone to get dis ui n font?

yea. with vRoot. I replaced the stock launcher with nova launcher prime...
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 9:10am On Jul 12, 2014
Agadajoe: there is no any TRANEX office in Bida,Niger state, how wil d home delivery b possible?
pls give us a call or lets chat.my posts are hidden o.dont know y.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Ologunsunny: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2014
elijahdre:
pls give us a call or lets chat.my posts are hidden o.dont know y.
i should have chat with you through bbm but i gat no android to chat, so it will take how many days for you to deliver to akure, and will you provide tracking number, you can provide your email and i will contact you,
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2014
Ologunsunny: i should have chat with you through bbm but i gat no android to chat, so it will take how many days for you to deliver to akure, and will you provide tracking number, you can provide your email and i will contact you, dis is my mail ologundesunday@gmail.com
CALL MY NUMBER DISPLAYED.ITS SAME DAY DELIVERY
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Jossyroyal1: 1:46am On Jul 13, 2014
Ologunsunny: did he send it to you through nipost or through bus driver.
we have series of businesses dat are into shipment of consignment to several locations in Nigeria. all u need to do is give him ur address and u will get it right at ur door step anywhere.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Jossyroyal1: 1:48am On Jul 13, 2014
Agadajoe: how did u got it? Did u wait 4 d package at d park or wat?
got delivered to my sch. Benue state university. I was called on phone and got my package after identifying myself with ID card
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Jossyroyal1: 1:53am On Jul 13, 2014
wow.... beautiful.... did u root ur fone? if yes pls i luv to knw hw u went abt it.....which luncher are u using and which font also? tenks
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Jossyroyal1: 1:58am On Jul 13, 2014
see my home screen.... not as beautiful

Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Jossyroyal1: 2:02am On Jul 13, 2014
elijahdre:
CALL MY NUMBER DISPLAYED.ITS SAME DAY DELIVERY
my oga Hw much does it cost to get 16gig mmc and which is d best plan u think I can use on my new baby? reply asap Tenks
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by proffnico(m): 6:42am On Jul 13, 2014
Jossyroyal1: see my home screen.... not as beautiful
still cool
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Famolove(m): 7:39am On Jul 13, 2014
MR ELIJAHDRE, IS DAT D LATEST PRICE OF M2 IN UR WEBSITE, ND WHAT ABOUT D LATEST PRICE OF P2s?
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by MAIZAMANI(m): 12:13pm On Jul 13, 2014
Just bought this phone in ph.24k.Is there no way it can be rooted without pc
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by Kamaye(m): 2:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
MAIZAMANI: Just bought this phone in ph.24k.Is there no way it can be rooted without pc
Use vroot to root it.
Re: GIONEE M2 Discussion Thread. by elijahdre(m): 4:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
Famolove: MR ELIJAHDRE, IS DAT D LATEST PRICE OF M2 IN UR WEBSITE, ND WHAT ABOUT D LATEST PRICE OF P2s?
Yes.p2s can go for 14500

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (190) (Reply)

How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC / How To Activate 2go Gateway And Chat With Facebook Friends On 2go / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.