Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,198 members, 7,845,949 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. - Phones (42) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. (342619 Views)

Gionee Pioneer P3 discussion thread / Gionee Pioneer P2 Rooting And Development / Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (137) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2014
jibikunle:
how do I clear data of message alone
minimise your message app

Press and hold it till a pop up shows like my ss

Then tap app info

It will lead you straight to settings/apps then you should see clear data

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by jibikunle: 10:54am On Oct 12, 2014
swisscarter:
And @kunle if it doesn't still work check your hangouts
..an app that comes with KitKat.... Hangouts is also a messaging app
solved

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2014
ugochukwu002:
Still same
na only iroot for Now the root p4
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by jibikunle: 10:58am On Oct 12, 2014
swisscarter:
minimise your message app

Press and hold it till a pop up shows like my ss

Then tap app info

It will lead you straight to settings/apps then you should see clear data
thank u very much my bro
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 10:58am On Oct 12, 2014
jibikunle:
solved
Great!!!!!
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 10:59am On Oct 12, 2014
STILL TRYING TO TWEAK MY BUILD.PROP FOR EQUALIZER ON THIS KITKAT
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by jibikunle: 11:03am On Oct 12, 2014
swisscarter:
STILL TRYING TO TWEAK MY BUILD.PROP FOR EQUALIZER ON THIS KITKAT
wen I want to change imei after KitKat update I got the response below

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Foxylutz(f): 11:06am On Oct 12, 2014
Foxylutz:
How do u install AOSP browser with adobe flash in p4?
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 11:16am On Oct 12, 2014
jibikunle:
wen I want to change imei after KitKat update I got the response below
yea leave a space between AT+EGMR like this AT +EGMR
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by ugochukwu002: 11:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Check dis

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by ugochukwu002: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2014
After it shows success if reopen it
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 11:35am On Oct 12, 2014
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2014
Guess I might have to unfollow this lovely thread..

Don't like seeing rudimentary Android questions and weird questions taking up the space and bringing me back to FT topics.. [how I wish people will just go and read previous post on the thread before asking questions]

PEACE

4 Likes

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 11:43am On Oct 12, 2014
ugochukwu002:
Check dis
have you tried an older version
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 11:47am On Oct 12, 2014
Warlord3000:
Guess I might have to unfollow this lovely thread..

Don't like seeing rudimentary Android questions and weird questions taking up the space and bringing me back to FT topics.. [how I wish people will just go and read previous post on the thread before asking questions]

PEACE
bye bye..

Even if they ask novice questions that's why guys like us are there.... You where once like them now you don't wanna help. So because of you if them get any wahala you expect them to come the scroll from page 1 to 40....na u give them their sub or mb

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by AmazingZeus(m): 11:49am On Oct 12, 2014
swisscarter:
bye bye..

Even if they ask novice questions that's why guys like us are there.... You where once like them now you don't wanna help. So because of you if them get any wahala you expect them to come the scroll from page 1 to 40....na u give them their sub or mb
I wonder
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Oliveronline: 11:52am On Oct 12, 2014
swisscarter:
bye bye..

dont mind dat nigga
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by jibikunle: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2014
ugochukwu002:
Check dis
bro did u flash ur ROM by recovery or with system .if u flash with recovery what u need do to get root access is just to flash supersu the same way u flashed ur rom.there is no need to reroot
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 11:57am On Oct 12, 2014
swisscarter:
bye bye..

Don't you ever quote me...

I have got the right to say how I feel or not.. OK..

Don't get on my bad side..

Fine if you think you are the Messiah here or whatever..

In fact being a class captain is your problem..

Just don't quote me

PEACE

1 Like

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
AmazingZeus:
that's eh I dy reload my browser every minute
Reminds of tecno M3... 5-10 pages per day.
mehn these niggaz wan make me sell my phone already. KitKat, 4.5", awesome camera... Seems this will be my first Gionee smartphone
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by opad(m): 1:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
Gionee p4 just rooted. What next? Is it necessary to create the recovery image via CWM? Or do I just download the kitkat stock rom or upgrade from the phone.
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by AmazingZeus(m): 1:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
Preboy:

Reminds of tecno M3... 5-10 pages per day.
mehn these niggaz wan make me sell my phone already. KitKat, 4.5", awesome camera... Seems this will be my first Gionee smartphone
oh m3 back then,you still dy remember that phone with her awesome members that flooded the thread with useful apps and friendly gist,my guy this phone and innjoo i1s go make person commit oh
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by AmazingZeus(m): 1:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
download google play store paid apps free of charge thanks to jraph

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by AmazingZeus(m): 1:32pm On Oct 12, 2014
can't wait to download their paid games

Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 2:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
Warlord3000:

Don't you ever quote me...

I have got the right to say how I feel or not.. OK..

Don't get on my bad side..

Fine if you think you are the Messiah here or whatever..

In fact being a class captain is your problem..

Just don't quote me

PEACE

You be God Don't ever quote me..bla bla bla....lol....if you think you got a bad side..YOU SHOULD SEE MY DOG...LOL
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 2:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
AmazingZeus:
oh m3 back then,you still dy remember that phone with her awesome members that flooded the thread with useful apps and friendly gist,my guy this phone and innjoo i1s go make person commit oh
lol...the only innjoo wey they my eye now na that note... Make we see the price first
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by dryakson(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jraph:

why not do the glo 3gb for 1k then go here https://www.nairaland.com/1941826/folow-thse-screnshot-fix-playstor/3 and download any hd games of your choice free and direct
so this kind of thread de nairaland... Thanks bro... Pls kindly post the link to important thread like this pls...... Drop your phone number for a gift
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by dryakson(m): 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Jraph:

why not do the glo 3gb for 1k then go here https://www.nairaland.com/1941826/folow-thse-screnshot-fix-playstor/3 and download any hd games of your choice free and direct
so this kind of thread de nairaland... Thanks bro... Pls kindly post the link to important thread like this pls...... Drop your phone number for a gift or send to musa.yakubu61@yahoo.com
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 2:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
opad:
Gionee p4 just rooted. What next? Is it necessary to create the recovery image via CWM? Or do I just download the kitkat stock rom or upgrade from the phone.
you can't create cwm from recovery... Check page 1-2 of this thread and you will find the cwm link

As of now ota update for naija nor they but you can download the official stock KitKat and upgrade
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by AmazingZeus(m): 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2014
swisscarter:
lol...the only innjoo wey they my eye now na that note... Make we see the price first
abi make we see price first
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by Warlord3000(m): 2:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
swisscarter:

You be God Don't ever quote me..bla bla bla....lol....if you think you got a bad side..YOU SHOULD SEE MY DOG...LOL

Kids of nowadays wink

Wouldn't give you the pleasure of acknowledging you after this post since it' seems it's giving you an orgas'm.. wink

Go play and have fun smiley
Re: GIONEE Pioneer P4 Discussion Thread. by swisscarter(m): 2:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Warlord3000:

Kids of nowadays wink

Wouldn't give you the pleasure of acknowledging you after this post since it' seems it's giving you an orgas'm.. wink

Go play and have fun smiley
lol..thanks papa.... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) ... (137) (Reply)

PSP Forum(PSP Emulator For Android/iPhone) / Samsung Galaxy S2, S3, S4, Note 2 & 3 Expert / Tecno L3 Discussion Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.