Stats: 3,152,312 members, 7,815,567 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Scholarship For Nigerians In United States - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Scholarship For Nigerians In United States (1933 Views)

Ghana Visa Requirement For Nigerians From July / New Visa Rules To Study And Work In United States / Lady Narrates Experience Shopping For Peppers In United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

Scholarship For Nigerians In United States by ayodinho91: 3:44pm On Jun 27, 2014
Good day fellow nairalanders, for couple of days now have been searching the Internet for scholarship for international students especially for Nigerians to study in the us in the masters category (engineering field to be specific). The question is, does any one have information pertaining to this? Please, kindly share if you do have. You might include other countries you like but majorly engineering
. thanks.
Re: Scholarship For Nigerians In United States by udemski(m): 8:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Try this link

http://www.mastersportal.eu/

You should be fine

Cheers
Re: Scholarship For Nigerians In United States by ifegy: 12:55am On Jun 28, 2014

Re: Scholarship For Nigerians In United States by yomisley: 6:33am On Jun 28, 2014
Pls bro I want create new thread Lon NL but I don't know how to do that ... Pls if would appreciate if u do tell me
ayodinho91: Good day fellow nairalanders, for couple of days now have been searching the Internet for scholarship for international students especially for Nigerians to study in the us in the masters category (engineering field to be specific). The question is, does any one have information pertaining to this? Please, kindly share if you do have. You might include other countries you like but majorly engineering
. thanks.
Re: Scholarship For Nigerians In United States by uzoexcel(m): 3:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
what dd u finish with..hw many yrs agoo dd u finish undergrad...do u have TOEFL/IELTS or GRE?wat course dd u read....is ur work experience correlated with what u read for undergrad and what u wanna do for masters?

i may be able to point u to specific scholarships in europe if i can have ds details
Re: Scholarship For Nigerians In United States by obioraval(m): 8:33am On Oct 03, 2014
uzoexcel: what dd u finish with..hw many yrs agoo dd u finish undergrad...do u have TOEFL/IELTS or GRE?wat course dd u read....is ur work experience correlated with what u read for undergrad and what u wanna do for masters?

i may be able to point u to specific scholarships in europe if i can have ds details
I'm interested. Phd scholarships for Electrical engineers. MSc in progress currently in nigeria. (Communications/control systems) GRE/TOEFL is in progress.
Re: Scholarship For Nigerians In United States by uzoexcel(m): 7:47pm On Oct 26, 2014
SAW THIS LATE
its hard to get phd scholarships for our field with an m.sc from naija..thats the sincere truth...tis because in terms of research, we may be seen as lacking as we are usually said to be lacking in terms of using technical tools and the kinda research we usually do for m.sc in naija is usually outdated or out of vogue;it may be different for the power field though;i speak for the comp/comms/control option...the best bet for u is to get a foreign scholarship but for m.sc purposes i.e doing another m.sc..i cant drop links on what i know

if u still insist going for a phd but still on scholarship basis, the only scholarships u may rely on are the naija scholarships for peeps who wanna do their phd outta naija....but u know most at times the nigerian factor must be considered...try the NITDA scholarship next year, its the only one i think which is almost certainly on merit purposes

obioraval:
I'm interested. Phd scholarships for Electrical engineers. MSc in progress currently in nigeria. (Communications/control systems) GRE/TOEFL is in progress.
Re: Scholarship For Nigerians In United States by harrrry: 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2014
Which School offers communication and control in Nigeria please?
Re: Scholarship For Nigerians In United States by Teenzy(f): 10:06am On Oct 29, 2014
Pls guys any info about undergraduate schorlarship in the US too?..

Direction To Our Daily Manna Prayer Mountain At Ogudu Orioke, Lagos / Hungarian Police Said Am Crazy And I Have Mental Issue / Maiduguri To Asaba By Road (Live Update).