Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 - Education (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 (172184 Views)

MTN Scholarship 2014 Shortlists / MTN Scholarship 2014 Thread / Esso Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship 2014/2015 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 9:12am On Aug 29, 2014
chivitech:

Bros, I dey o. Just pursuing NITDA award letter up and down. I don successfully get am now and have applied for visa successfully. I am still rooting for you guys. The heart of men is in the hands of God and he will turn it in any direction he wishes. Whether na GEJ or NDDC "power-holders", God would not give them peace until they release the list. #Gbam#

Amen Bro..thx for the concern.Wish you all the best in all your endeavors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 10:12am On Aug 29, 2014
Well I just believe everything will work together for our good...monday is september already...maybe a good news by friday next week...God bless us all
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 10:42am On Aug 29, 2014
Injury time and a tense moment. Cabaye has permanently relocated to this thread. Haha haha!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2014
EMMABC1: Injury time and a tense moment. Cabaye has permanently relocated to this thread. Haha haha!

How e take concern u..oversabi!!..na ur MB e use??

If e curse u now,wetin u go talk??..as peace dey dis thread u nor like am abi..as u n attorney plan nor work,u dey look for fresh fight.

U better try get sense..trust me u will need it in days to come.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 11:08am On Aug 29, 2014
ATTENTION!!!! Please keep your phones on today, I learned text msgs will come in oooo. Charge ur phones wella oooo. Msgs from airtel, etisalat, glo and mtn go enter people phones. Lwkmd. I sincerely pray that amongst those msgs, NDDC msg go follow enter. Amen.
No kill me o, na joke I dey o, make I follow the footsteps of my brother Benny. Lol
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 11:27am On Aug 29, 2014
@Kurma,its been a while,hope body dey kampe.

Pls try calling NDDC helpline like u did d oda time,to c if any latest development u can share with d house.

Or alternatively u can drop d helpline no here so we can all bombard with calls.cheers
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Aug 29, 2014
EMMABC1: Injury time and a tense moment. Cabaye has permanently relocated to this thread. Haha haha!

bros no vex but since your name is on the list, can you tell us if your source guaranteed you that you will be going to the uk this september??

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
my fellow comrades, we don wait for NDDC we don tire....things don fall apart. Bottom line be say me don remove mind entirely and allow fate to take its course...
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by TheFavoredOne: 1:33pm On Aug 29, 2014
Good day Y'all.

Well just incase anyone still doesnt think we are being shrugged due to non-release of funds from the FG to NDDC, do a comprehensive reading of the news posted on the NDDC website on Aug 18,2014 : "We would touch more lives if..."

Bless y'all as we keep calm.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 2:07pm On Aug 29, 2014
TheFavoredOne: Good day Y'all.

Well just incase anyone still doesnt think we are being shrugged due to non-release of funds from the FG to NDDC, do a comprehensive reading of the news posted on the NDDC website on Aug 18,2014 : "We would touch more lives if..."

Bless y'all as we keep calm.
guess we have to turn our attention towards GEJ and his crew...it is becoming clearer and clearer that he has not released funds to them this year..even after speedy passage of there budget by the national assembly..hmmmmm...hope this is not an act of stocking funds for 2015...chai politicians will always be who they are...God help us!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 8:19pm On Aug 29, 2014
csimms7: ATTENTION!!!! Please keep your phones on today, I learned text msgs will come in oooo. Charge ur phones wella oooo. Msgs from airtel, etisalat, glo and mtn go enter people phones. Lwkmd. I sincerely pray that amongst those msgs, NDDC msg go follow enter. Amen.
No kill me o, na joke I dey o, make I follow the footsteps of my brother Benny. Lol
Hahahhahahahha........ Like play like play last working day of August don goooooo
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 8:41pm On Aug 29, 2014
Dantidote: my fellow comrades, we don wait for NDDC we don tire....things don fall apart. Bottom line be say me don remove mind entirely and allow fate to take its course...

My guy,i nor blame u jare..anything to keep u sane,make u nor go develop high BP ontop d matter.

But I believe say na only delay e go delay..this list must show!!!...#webelieve#

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 10:44pm On Aug 30, 2014
On a lighter note can anyone guess one of the most often used words on this thread?

I will go with the word "SOURCE"..lol.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

well my source said...(i nor get any source joo,make i siddon one side jare.. cheesy)

Its well folks..we are almost there!
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 30, 2014
[quote author=rajrascal]On a lighter note can anyone guess one of the most often used words on this thread?

I will go with the word "SOURCE"..lol.. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

well my source said...(i nor get any source joo,make i siddon one side jare.. cheesy)

Its well folks..we are almost there!

you mean September 8??

1 Like

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 11:31pm On Aug 30, 2014
you mean September 8??

No idea what september 8 represents cabaye,i was just being optimistic and trying to spread the optimism.

Maybe you can enlighten the house about september 8?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 8:42am On Aug 31, 2014
rajrascal: you mean September 8??

No idea what September 8 represents cabaye,i was just being optimistic and trying to spread the optimism.

Maybe you can enlighten the house about September 8?

tbh i don't think any thing will happen this week. the 2nd week of September looks optimistic. I know say you de happy because the do or die September don reach.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 9:47am On Aug 31, 2014
cabaye:

tbh i don't think any thing will happen this week. the 2nd week of September looks optimistic. I know say you de happy because the do or die September don reach.

Bro,i have since stopped believing in any date that people put up here,cos' NOBODY knows when the list will drop save for the NDDC cheiftain and his cronies.

It may drop today,this week even next week for all i care,but for me i try to be optimistic and expectant everyday..have a nice day.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by linton99: 10:08am On Aug 31, 2014
My peeps ..hw una dey? Please I wana ask a question and I need ur thoughts on this...between Nddc scholarship and a job which would u prefer?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 11:18am On Aug 31, 2014
linton99: My peeps ..hw una dey? Please I wana ask a question and I need ur thoughts on this...between Nddc scholarship and a job which would u prefer?

In the previous thread I mentioned that a job would be the best option but of course depending on the salary. The whole idea of going for a masters is to have an edge as a graduate entry level on one hand. On the other hand if you have work experience and you want to do a masters, it's going to be great cos after that you'd have a bigger edge in your place of work.

So my point is this, if you are still job hunting and want to do your masters, it's a great idea but remember when you finish it you'd still be in the job market as a graduate entry level applicant. If you have a good job with an indigenous oil and gas servicing or international oil and gas servicing or any of such, I'd advise you take the job.

If you are working and your company gives you a one year study leave, that would be great, you can do your masters and come back to resume work, it's gonna spice up your cv.

God has helped me and I've been surrounded by lots of people in the industry, most big men in oil, gas and power companies as engineers but just few have masters in engineering, the greater majority have masters in biz admin or masters in administrative courses so they can have managerial roles later on in their career.

Hope I answered your question boss.

Happy Sunday and May this Sunday and new week in view bring testimonies for us all in Jesus name. Amen.

6 Likes

Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
pls can any one recommend any suitable course that will be taking place in January 2015 ?? I studied geology for my undergraduate.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Bethiano(m): 7:31pm On Aug 31, 2014
Hello guys,
Nigerians can be lovely people. See the way you guys are all relating like family, its really nice.

On d nddc matter, my heart beat has quadrupled, its beating four times faster. I just hope it will all worth it at the end.

Well, I want to advice; I think it would be wise if you guys consider a masters in Nigeria, forms are on sale now for NAU, FUTO, UNIPORT and others.

Am not trying to discourage anyone or make u loose faith. I am only suggesting you good use of the time. Its obvious that nddc will only award 200 out of 1500 that were invited for the interview. My question is , what happens to the 1300 left?

If you really want to do a masters, I advice u consider the naija option. Masters programme in Naija is not as bad as people think. In fact, its becoming competitive with increasing number of applicants in recent times, especially with the naija big 6 universities.

Presently, the masters programmes are not necessarily affected by strikes and other issues that tend to delay one in sch. Your graduation time is basically up to you.

Please, this is only an advice. As adults you are obliged to take it or ignore it.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by sofi05(m): 12:25am On Sep 01, 2014
There is God o....
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Dantidote: 7:24am On Sep 01, 2014
HNM Folks. in fact i greet scientist with mch enthusiasm cos this is September already....lol
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 8:35am On Sep 01, 2014
Dantidote: HNM Folks. in fact i greet scientist with mch enthusiasm cos this is September already....lol

Lwkmd. Scientist you don fall your hand. Too much terere and tarara no good. I actually saw through you for who and what you are, attention seeker. Lol.

I hope you are cooking more tins in ya science lab o.

This month holds hope for us. Bad as e bad e go flash this week or next, bad as e bad most of us go resume late or defer until next year. Most important thing na say we get the letter.

Love you all and it's been a blast. Testimonies abound.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by EMMABC1(m): 9:02am On Sep 01, 2014
You and Rajrascal d 'aki n pawpaw' of dis thread are becoming nuisance here. Must u comment always even when u don't 've any sensible thing to say.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Fingertips(f): 9:36am On Sep 01, 2014
EMMABC1: You and Rajrascal d 'aki n pawpaw' of dis thread are becoming nuisance here. Must u comment always even when u don't 've any sensible thing to say.

Must you always insult people in your comments. What sensible thing do they have to say that will benefit you? You are becoming an irritant in this forum. I can't help but point that out. Please choose your words carefully.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by francini(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2014
@ All, What next if NDDC doesn't come up with the List of Successful peps, this week or next week, because time is ticking and ticking really fast?
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2014
Goodmorning All, it is a new month, Happy new month. Please let there be peace in this thread, mutual respect for one another, enough of this attacks and counter attacks, in as much as we all laugh and relieve ourselves with some of the laughable comments,...lol... it shouldn't get personal.
With or without NDDC scholarship we can all still make it individually and collectively and be friends, as for Csimm7 after we met, you are my brother and friend for life. EmmaBC, I still look forward to seeing you in this Abuja and we will be friends on a serious note.
For every other person in this thread here is my hand of friendship, I want to be your friend I mean you reading this.
We are all passing through this channel "NDDC" to get to our various destination, I don't think it is necessary for us to create enmity between us as we are climbing up, I may need you and vice versa.
I pray we get through this waiting stage as soon as possible in Jesus name... Amen #TeamOptimistic...
Have a great day, week and month ahead.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 10:13am On Sep 01, 2014
francini: @ All, What next if NDDC doesn't come up with the List of Successful peps, this week or next week, because time is ticking and ticking really fast?

Plan B na. Let's be realistic, someone noted that out of 1500, only 200 will be picked, which we know, let's not do this stuff as if it's life or death naw. While it's good to be optimistic and hope and have faith, I think we'd all be utterly foolish if we don't have other plans.
If it's not out this week or next week, it's better to err on the side of caution, contact your school and hint at a possibility of deferral or late resumption and ask for their advise on how to go about it.
We go get am sha, smiles. I love the spirit in this forum.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by csimms7: 10:19am On Sep 01, 2014
Benny247: Goodmorning All, it is a new month, Happy new month. Please let there be peace in this thread, mutual respect for one another, enough of this attacks and counter attacks, in as much as we all laugh and relieve ourselves with some of the laughable comments,...lol... it shouldn't get personal.
With or without NDDC scholarship we can all still make it individually and collectively and be friends, as for Csimm7 after we met, you are my brother and friend for life. EmmaBC, I still look forward to seeing you in this Abuja and we will be friends on a serious note.
For every other person in this thread here is my hand of friendship, I want to be your friend I mean you reading this.
We are all passing through this channel "NDDC" to get to our various destination, I don't think it is necessary for us to create enmity between us as we are climbing up, I may need you and vice versa.
I pray we get through this waiting stage as soon as possible in Jesus name... Amen #TeamOptimistic...
Have a great day, week and month ahead.

U r my brother and friend for life also, happy new month.
I saw his post but refused to comment, I think he's too myopic, he can't see far.
Some people here fit no get nddc but before the year of before September next year would have great offers in big oil and gas firms, pharmaceutical firms, banks, accounting firms and etc.
The connections, friendship and oneness formed from our meeting here shouldn't be undermined. Remember God has a plan and purpose for everything.
For Emma, I have what to say to you but today na 1st of September, a new month, I'd rather use my tongue wisely and positively than use it to slander you.
Benny, once the letter show, alert me as soon as you dey enter phc o! don't dull. Lol. Love you all.
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by Benny247(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2014
csimms7:

U r my brother and friend for life also, happy new month.
I saw his post but refused to comment, I think he's too myopic, he can't see far.
Some people here fit no get nddc but before the year of before September next year would have great offers in big oil and gas firms, pharmaceutical firms, banks, accounting firms and etc.
The connections, friendship and oneness formed from our meeting here shouldn't be undermined. Remember God has a plan and purpose for everything.
For Emma, I have what to say to you but today na 1st of September, a new month, I'd rather use my tongue wisely and positively than use it to slander you.
Benny, once the letter show, alert me as soon as you dey enter phc o! don't dull. Lol. Love you all.

Yeah for sure, by God's mercy and grace. Thanks man
Re: Nddc Postgraduate Scholarship 2014 by rajrascal: 5:30pm On Sep 01, 2014
EMMABC1: You and Rajrascal d 'aki n pawpaw' of dis thread are becoming nuisance here. Must u comment always even when u don't 've any sensible thing to say.

EmmBC my brother,this post left me in stitches especially d aki n pawpaw comparison.hehehehe

It's a good month let's kill any beef,we all here for the same reason.Let's unite forces,i feel our time here is fast running out.Lets finish strong,we can all depart happily,scholarship or not.

Truth is we all have demonstrated tenacity and strenght of character by holding on this long,we are all fighters.I salute everyone here.God bless

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (73) (Reply)

Newsflash: ASUU Strike Has Been Suspended! / IGNORE All 2023 WAEC, NECO, UTME Score Upgrade And Admission Assistance Threads / Babcock University Students' Sextape: Zlatan Ibile Reacts To Leaked Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.