Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,147 members, 7,835,838 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Is Suarez A Dog? Was The Ban Too Harsh - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Is Suarez A Dog? Was The Ban Too Harsh (499 Views)

Discussion:jurgen Klopp Has Been “too Harsh” Over Injured Strikers / FIFA To Ban Nigeria By The End Of Today If... / Suarez Ban Too Harsh Says Victim Chiellini (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Suarez A Dog? Was The Ban Too Harsh by NNEKA2015: 4:24pm On Jun 27, 2014
Some Suarez loyalists feel the nine match ban on suarez for biting is too much.Am beginning to think should the ref just give him yellow card and warn him. Was the act that serious.personally i feel he should be banned for 4 years. But FIFA has to work within its rules.what do u think?
Re: Is Suarez A Dog? Was The Ban Too Harsh by Guykhena(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2014
Suarez has some serious issues...
I mean its just weird undecided ....
I still believe Suarez is the reincarnation of Dracula......
Re: Is Suarez A Dog? Was The Ban Too Harsh by jayyungg(m): 5:47pm On Jun 27, 2014
Two words, too harsh.

(1) (Reply)

Super Eagles Boycott Training Over Unpaid Bonuses / Final Score : Brazil 3 -2 Chile / What Is Delaying Keshi In Taking Up The S/A Job?????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.