Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,562 members, 7,865,335 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:59 PM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot (31052 Views)

Dakore Egbuson Akande Shows Off Her Family For The First Time(photos) / Dakore Egbuson Stuns In New Photos / Pictures From Olumide Akande And Dakore Egbuson's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by judyeze1: 10:54pm On Jun 28, 2014

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by red101(f): 12:35am On Jun 29, 2014
Richiy:
What is this one saying Seun fix nairaland and add an unlike button.

I agree. the pictures are beautiful.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 3:03am On Jun 29, 2014
they're getting paid in cash or kind for them no doubt.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:26am On Jun 29, 2014
50calibre:

You reek of stupi*dity with this ridiculous analogy.

I hate stupi*d people.
i hate useless goats too. you probably got rid of your green passport for the red one as fast fast as you could. Did we make it our business? No! So how did other women's hair become your business?

Don't come here forming all this your shakara as if you are pure as snow! In fact face your work! angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by usman0958: 5:56am On Jun 29, 2014
Wow! Omosexy is better off
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by xtervaganza(m): 6:08am On Jun 29, 2014
montestic: lovely women, but dakore fine pass
blind man
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by xtervaganza(m): 6:11am On Jun 29, 2014
50calibre: These pictures are an embarrassment, its shameful that black women take pride in fixing fake synthetic hair on their heads instead of grooming their natural hair.
oh really?

When next you need a shoe. Go into sambisa forest, hunt down an animal, skin it yourself and make ur own natural shoes instead of the synthetic shoes you wear all the time.

You make sense?.....NOT

3 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by xtervaganza(m): 6:18am On Jun 29, 2014
Vivly: Wtf is I love their lipstick and make up?
What is lipstick?
dear grammar Nazi, sure you knew what the op meant as lipstick. Keep your bull to yourself

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by xtervaganza(m): 6:19am On Jun 29, 2014
[quote author=Empress2014][/quote]and the lady in the picture has bleached half her skin layer away.

Still vain.

Fail
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by xtervaganza(m): 6:20am On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: i hate useless goats too. you probably got rid of your green passport for the red one as fast fast as you could. Did we make it our business? No! So how did other women's hair become your business?

Don't come here forming all this your shakara as if you are pure as snow! In fact face your work! angry
better leave d muniru.

He's lost his brain when naira land got hacked
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Empress2014(f): 6:32am On Jun 29, 2014
xtervaganza: and the lady in the picture has bleached half her skin layer away.

Still vain.

Fail
lol...that's funny....by the way..the pic is me and am not bleaching or I can say the sun dye my skin color to black back in those days in school and still I never make any attempt to bleach....you get that?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by xtervaganza(m): 6:44am On Jun 29, 2014
Empress2014: lol...that's funny....by the way..the pic is me and am not bleaching or I can say the sun dye my skin color to black back in those days in school and still I never make any attempt to bleach....you get that?
get that? Na, I didn't

Oh wait, the hair in that picture appears to be relaxed. Am I right?

Does that make you fake too? No.

Does posting your “relaxed” (un)natural hair make you a hypocrite? Yes!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Empress2014(f): 6:52am On Jun 29, 2014
xtervaganza: get that? Na, I didn't

Oh wait, the hair in that picture appears to be relaxed. Am I right?

Does that make you fake too? No.

Does posting your “relaxed” (un)natural hair make you a hypocrite? Yes!
lol...well,I never assume anyone to be fake,I go for what I like, its cool for someone to do that,i posted pics to show my african didi...kini big deal? I fix synthetic weavons atimes..depending on how I want to look..by the way, u diverted your comment from skin bleaching to relaxed hair...you gonna like arguement....lol

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by xtervaganza(m): 7:08am On Jun 29, 2014
Empress2014: lol...well,I never assume anyone to be fake,I go for what I like, its cool for someone to do that,i posted pics to show my african didi...kini big deal? I fix synthetic weavons atimes..depending on how I want to look
finally

I have to thank you for coming out clean.

My point here? The guy bashing women for fixing synthetics is an a-hole and you posting that picture seem to be supporting him.

Rock your weave if it makes u feel good.

Don't listen to hypocrites like that my friend
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 9:55am On Jun 29, 2014
I think so too...

[quote
author=Black Kenichi]Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson are
both very beautiful. However Dakore Egbuson's make up doesn't suit her
at all in those pics![/quote]
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Idowuogbo(f): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2014
shoefreak: E no reach. U gave her fountain of youth to drink. She s aging gracefully... no dey hate!

Hian!

I loved when Dakore still had her dreadz, she made me get one and now she is rocking braids. Nice thoug, I love omo sexy's pink lips. Yummy!!!! Is that bubblegum pink? Abeg who sabi color for IA before I go go order nonsense from BM Pro.
Yep! Dats bubblegum pink or you can get 906- hot plum by maybelline
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jun 29, 2014
Idowuogbo:
Yep! Dats bubblegum pink or you can get 906- hot plum by maybelline
Okay. Thanks.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by bukatyne(f): 3:06pm On Jun 29, 2014
bestcindy: Pls what do u knw abt make up??

He does not need to know anything about makeup

It is not the input i.e. skills, make up brand/artist, time consumed etc. that matters but the output i.e. what the person looks like that matters.

I see so many girls with lipgloss and black eyepencil more beautiful than women with overprocessed faces.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by bestcindy(f): 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2014
bukatyne:

He does not need to know anything about makeup

It is not the input i.e. skills, make up brand/artist, time consumed etc. that matters but the output i.e. what the person looks like that matters.

I see so many girls with lipgloss and black eyepencil more beautiful than women with overprocessed faces.
Re u saying, that dakore makeup isn't cute on her Am nt talking abt so many girls pls, to me she looks more natural compare to omotola...
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: i hate useless goats too. you probably got rid of your green passport for the red one as fast fast as you could. Did we make it our business? No! So how did other women's hair become your business?

Go engage with your fellow stup*id heads, I can't relate to anything you're saying.

I still see no correlation between fake hair and passports, so I'm sorry I can't help you.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 29, 2014
50calibre:

Go engage with your fellow stup*id heads, I can't relate to anything you're saying.

I still see no correlation between fake hair and passports, so I'm sorry I can't help you.
you are kind of a stup*d head yourself undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 4:39pm On Jun 29, 2014
xtervaganza: oh really?

When next you need a shoe. Go into sambisa forest, hunt down an animal, skin it yourself and make ur own natural shoes instead of the synthetic shoes you wear all the time.

You make sense?.....NOT

I really feel sorry for your parents, your mum especially, all the time, effort and resources in bringing you up was a waste, they have a dunce for a child.

Seek out Mondisweets, the both of you share equal level of stupi*dity, she's talking of passports while you are talking of shoes.

You guys are a match made in heaven, I suggest you hook up and breed stup*d offsprings.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: you are kind of a stup*d head yourself undecided

Nah I'm not stup*d, and if you weren't stup*d, you'd know that.

You should to be locked up in an institution for the mentally deficient for making up such a senseless analogy.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 29, 2014
50calibre:

Nah I'm not stup*d, and if you weren't stup*d, you'd know that.

You should to be locked up in an institution for the mentally deficient for making up such a senseless analogy.

Leave african women and their hair alone. You probably mastered one fake british accent but you want to come form shakara for us. Then you come here and call me stup*d undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by bukatyne(f): 5:11pm On Jun 29, 2014
bestcindy: Re u saying, that dakore makeup isn't cute on her Am nt talking abt so many girls pls, to me she looks more natural compare to omotola...

There is something off about the makeup
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 5:17pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: so you are calling me stup*d because you know you might not be as proud of your green passport just as insecure as you think african woman are of their hair undecided

I'm taking about hair and you're taking about a piece of paper.... Who told you people acquire new passports because of insecurity?

Where did you get what you're saying from, I can't understand what you are saying. How can you know what colour(s) of passport I have, how I got it & how I feel about it? You sound like a stup*d person reading from a script and I feel stup*d talking to you.

Your assumption are just foolhardy and that's why I called you stupi*d which I honestly think you are. You should have come up with something reasonable instead of drawing foo*lish analogies.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by 50calibre(m): 5:38pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets:

Leave african women and their hair alone. You probably mastered one fake british accent but you want to come form shakara for us. Then you come here and call me stup*d undecided

Where did I mention African women, or are all black women Africans? fake hair is a general black women problem, be it American, Asian or European.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jun 29, 2014
50calibre:

I'm taking about hair and you're taking about a piece of paper.... Who told you people acquire new passports because of insecurity?

Where did you get what you're saying from, I can't understand what you are saying. How can you know what colour(s) of passport I have, how I got it & how I feel about it? You sound like a stup*d person reading from a script and I feel stup*d talking to you.

Your assumption are just foolhardy and that's why I called you a stupi*d which I honestly think you are. You should have come up with something reasonable instead of drawing foo*lish analogies.
I already used another good example, your fake british accent! But you want to come here and make noise about how other people should take pride in who they are, which I highly doubt you do. I will this again useless goat! Don't come here forming shakara for us as if u take pride in everything about yourself.

African women's natural hair requires more time and effort and sometimes its just best to put on hair extensions to make it much more easier to maintain the hair and still look good.

If there is anyone who is stupi*d on this forum its definitely you.

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jun 29, 2014
50calibre:

Where did I mention African women, or are all black women Africans? fake hair is a general black women problem, be it American, Asian or European.
by african women I still am referring to black women d*mbassss. Unless changing from your Nigerian accent to a fake british accent just to fit into society is your own little problem you have undecided but then again you are the only one who knows about being all natural

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 29, 2014
Shady98: so people still dey book space, me wey don be FTC for 15 topics.

How much enter your account ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Dakore Egbuson's New Photoshoot by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 29, 2014
Mondisweets: by african women I still am referring to black women d*mbassss. Unless changing from your Nigerian accent to a fake british accent just to fit into society is your own little problem you have undecided but then again you are the only one who knows about being all natural

Always courting trouble on every thread...

Its not good for a Lady. I tot you changed. I prefer people cracking jokes than cursing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jada Pollock, Reason For Wizkid & Justin Skye's Breakup - Kingston Dome / BBNaija: Tobi Bakre Signed By D'banj To His Record Label, Plays With Dbanj's Son / Chichi Igbo Ex-super Falcons Star Talks About Her Sexuality, Dressing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.