Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,930 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:43 AM

Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours - Properties (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours (120949 Views)

Latest And Magnificent Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build; Check It Out / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 08, 2014
more pics: side view

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:54am On Aug 08, 2014
more pics: side view of the 4 bedroom duplex and front view of the boys quarters

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 08, 2014
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by carpaints: 11:58am On Aug 08, 2014
segzy14: Client: President4life(Nairalander)
description: 4 bedroom duplex with boys quarters
ground floor:
....large living room
....guestroom ensuite
....spacious kitchen
....visitors w.c
....dining
....store
....sit-out
....car porch

First floor:
....family lounge
....master bedroom ensuite
.....madam bedroom ensuite
....children bedroom ensuite
....balcony.

...boys quarters:2 rooms, 1kitchen, 2 w.c
...adequate parking space
plot size: can fit into 100 x50 feet or 120 x60 feet

Cheers
Samuel

wow, a nice one from you i like it,pls i would need the estimated cost,i got your previous mail and i will revert back accordingly.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 1:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
carpaints:

wow, a nice one from you i like it,pls i would need the estimated cost,i got your previous mail and i will revert back accordingly.

[color=#000099]you are always welcome.cost not yet available

Cheers
Samuel.[/color
]
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 1:46pm On Aug 08, 2014
Our contact still remain the same
Tel: +2347035596641
Whatsapp: +2347035596641
Bbm: 7E0BF295
Email: info@saeltd.com.ng and samuelajoseengineers@gmail.com

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 2:09pm On Aug 08, 2014
segzy14: more pics: side view of the 4 bedroom duplex and front view of the boys quarters

I know there is a good reason why I followed all your posts.. this is an excellent design and I love it..
I personally hate cantilever like that on the side though from bad experience.. so I will need to modify mine.

1. So what will be the estimate amount to finish this building including the BQ and estimate time, if money availability is not an issue.
2. What is the dimensions of the Main and BQ building separately and together respectively.

You can do email if you need to. This designs are saved for future reference.

@president4life: Congrats, and when the construction starts, please showcase it here on Nairaland..

Thank you..

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by NL1960: 2:24pm On Aug 08, 2014
segzy14: more pics: side view of the 4 bedroom duplex and front view of the boys quarters

Nice one Sam. A portable and cute design fit for a 'President'.

Just a little observation. Why is the back of the BQ facing the back of the Duplex?. I though the front of the BQ should be face the back of the duplex because if this is to be built, the BQ is likely to be at the back of the plot while the Duplex is on the front of the plot.

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 08, 2014
segzy14: Our contact still remain the same

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:53pm On Aug 08, 2014
NL1960:

Nice one Sam. A portable and cute design fit for a 'President'.

Just a little observation. Why is the back of the BQ facing the back of the Duplex?. I though the front of the BQ should be face the back of the duplex because if this is to be built, the BQ is likely to be at the back of the plot while the Duplex is on the front of the plot.

the back of the b.q is facing the back of the duplex because of
1.privacy
2.the fence will form a compound for the b.q.
I hope you get my drift?

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
mufutau55:

I know there is a good reason why I followed all your posts.. this is an excellent design and I love it..
I personally hate cantilever like that on the side though from bad experience.. so I will need to modify mine.

1. So what will be the estimate amount to finish this building including the BQ and estimate time, if money availability is not an issue.
2. What is the dimensions of the Main and BQ building separately and together respectively.

@president4life: Congrats, and when the construction starts, please showcase it here on Nairaland..

Thank you..

Hajji Mufutau

it would be nice to share the bad experience you had with the cantilever.
the estimated cost of finishing the duplex and the b.q is about 20.5million naira .
I will give the dimensions of the building tomorrow.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 11:29pm On Aug 08, 2014
segzy14:
it would be nice to share the bad experience you had with the cantilever.
the estimated cost of finishing the duplex and the b.q is about 20.5million naira .
I will give the dimensions of the building tomorrow.

Cheers
Samuel

Thank you very much for the info... very useful. The N20.5 mil with a moderate finishing is not bad at all...
Cantilever... I used to live in a highrise building (27th Floor) here in NYC that has those verandah/balcony made in cantilever, one day the floor above me (28th Floor) gave-out/collapsed and crashed to my floor.. it's not a good site to watch.. Thank God my children were not playing on the balcony at that time... Since then I have been afraid of anything cantilever.. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 11:36pm On Aug 08, 2014
segzy14:
1.privacy
I hope you get my drift?

Cheers
Samuel

It's really a good idea ONLY if there is plenty space in front where the BQ is facing.
The problem is that Nigerians are used to those normal/usual face front BQ but changes are good too.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by president4life(m): 4:41am On Aug 09, 2014
segzy14: Client: President4life(Nairalander)
description: 4 bedroom duplex with boys quarters
ground floor:
....large living room
....guestroom ensuite
....spacious kitchen
....visitors w.c
....dining
....store
....sit-out
....car porch

First floor:
....family lounge
....master bedroom ensuite
.....madam bedroom ensuite
....children bedroom ensuite
....balcony.

...boys quarters:2 rooms, 1kitchen, 2 w.c
...adequate parking space
plot size: can fit into 100 x50 feet or 120 x60 feet

Cheers
Samuel

Mr.sam,thanks for displaying this very good job.
God bless

1 Like

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by president4life(m): 4:43am On Aug 09, 2014
mufutau55:

Thank you..

Hajji Mufutau

@haji mufutau and Nl1960,thanks, i will let you know when construction begin.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:09am On Aug 09, 2014
mufutau55:

Thank you very much for the info... very useful. The N20.5 mil with a moderate finishing is not bad at all...
Cantilever... I used to live in a highrise building (27th Floor) here in NYC that has those verandah/balcony made in cantilever, one day the floor above me (28th Floor) gave-out/collapsed and crashed to my floor.. it's not a good site to watch.. Thank God my children were not playing on the balcony at that time... Since then I have been afraid of anything cantilever.. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau

that was a really bad experience.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 09, 2014
president4life:

Mr.sam,thanks for displaying this very good job.
God bless
[color=#000099]
Thank you for creating time out of your busy schedule.
you are most welcome.

Cheers
Samuel[/color
]
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:09am On Aug 09, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

remember,the 20.5million naira was in accordance to client specifications but the cost can be less for a moderate finish, for a client with a taste less than that of president4life.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by NL1960: 11:45am On Aug 09, 2014
segzy14:

1.privacy
I hope you get my drift?

Cheers
Samuel

I get the drift and explanation. I guess access to the BQ compound will be through the main gate of the Duplex compound and there will now be a small gate access to the BQ compound.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 1:30pm On Aug 09, 2014
segzy14:
remember,the 20.5million naira was in accordance to client specifications but the cost can be less for a moderate finish, for a client with a taste less than that of president4life.

Cheers
Samuel

Thank you. This is a good additional information.. Are you gonna be the builder?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 1:33pm On Aug 09, 2014
president4life:
@hajji mufutau and Nl1960,thanks, i will let you know when construction begin.

Thank you. And God will surely help you to start and finish the project.

Hajji M.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by LondonCool(m): 1:49pm On Aug 09, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau

I'll be in NY in 2 weeks time . Let's link up.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 1:53pm On Aug 09, 2014
segzy14:
that was a really bad experience.

Cheers
Samuel

Yes sir. And the worst part of the experience was that I was home when it happened (1979) and I still remembered it like it was yesterday.
But nevertheless, I think that is just only one incident out of all the millions of cantilevers; it just affect me personally since then.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 2:01pm On Aug 09, 2014
LondonCool:
I'll be in NY in 2 weeks time . Let's link up.

OK.. Let's take it to email... but in two weeks I may be on my way driving to Canada (11 hours). Kids get out Summer school by then, so trying to give them some good time before their normal semester resumes on September 4th. Thank you.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 09, 2014
mufutau55:

Thank you. This is a good additional information.. Are you gonna be the builder?

Hajji Mufutau

sure, i will be the builder
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 09, 2014
NL1960:

I get the drift and explanation. I guess access to the BQ compound will be through the main gate of the Duplex compound and there will now be a small gate access to the BQ compound.

access to the b.q is from the main gate of the duplex compound.
there can be a small gate access to the b.q compound if the client wants that.

Cheers
Samuel.

Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 2:01am On Aug 10, 2014
segzy14:
sure, i will be the builder

Fantastic. Please get permission from President4life to showcase your work here.. It will be very interesting, I can't wait.

Hajji M.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by mufutau55(m): 2:02am On Aug 10, 2014
segzy14:
there can be a small gate access to the b.q compound if the client wants that.
Cheers
Samuel.

That will really be a good option.. More BQ privacy.

Hajji M.
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2014
mufutau55:

That will really be a good option.. More BQ privacy.

Hajji M.

I will do so when it is time.

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2014
happy sunday all

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:04pm On Aug 10, 2014
segzy14: happy sunday all

Cheers
Samuel
Re: Lovely Designs For Nairalanders Who Wants To Build:Check in and Get yours by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 11, 2014
A new day of oppourtunities

Cheers
Samuel

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (65) (Reply)

Please Help. My Apartment Is Being Haunted By A Ghost. / Cost Of Roofing A 4 Bedroom Bungalow / Contact Us Today for Lands,House and other Property Matters in Asaba 09058818181

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.