Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,652 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Bomb Blast In Lagos On Wednesday Night. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Lagos On Wednesday Night. (653 Views)

President Buhari To Inaugurate His Cabinet On Wednesday By 10 AM / Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Bomb Blast In Gombe, Outside PDP Presidential Campaign Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bomb Blast In Lagos On Wednesday Night. by EMMABC1(m): 4:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Palpable fear gripped Lagos residence especially Apapa residence as there was car bomb explosion on Folawiyo street in Apapa area of Lagos. Four people were reported dead. Workers at the industrial area came to work the following morning only to discover that there offices have been shattered. I hope Fashola and Lagosians are very much awake. Check www.vanguardngr.com for details
Re: Bomb Blast In Lagos On Wednesday Night. by egift(m): 4:53pm On Jun 27, 2014
Point of Correction: It was a Tanker Car Cylinders and not Bomb.

Re: Bomb Blast In Lagos On Wednesday Night. by EMMABC1(m): 5:02pm On Jun 27, 2014
egift: Point of Correction: It was a Tanker and not Bomb explosion.
Your correction is very wrong. The bomb was planted in a car at the industrial area. I can't upload the picture of the car on my small phone. See vanguard and thisday for clear pictures of the car and the scene.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fayose Thanks Bamidele For Splitting APC / Nigeria: Missing Girls, Silent Government / National Conference Adjourns Till August

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.