Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1324) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1067675 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by dre11(m): 7:22am On Jun 12, 2015
JigsawKillah:
hello all

those I am yet to meet and all

Lanicky baby, is Iphone7 out yet? alert me lemme buy it for you
Logodwhiz I hear say you wan put your leg for the same trouser with me, stay away from my wives oo
Kelvingraphics my only loyal boy wey nor wan loyal. I done tell you say if you nor loyal, you go suffer. anyways. I get something to ask you later sha
toniro my oga patapata!!! I greet you o
ggrin baba, I salute you
redgem nah, I like the blue ones grin grin
immortalvoices I see you Boss
dre11 Oga o
DaveP how your wife na? wetin be her name again?
MzLaurel smiley smiley
Lagunna1 so you wan follow me drag my wife? we'll slug it out in a battle doc grin grin I watched Prep vs Saga. very tight man. got more?

who else?
welcome to new day y'all
Good morning and happy weekend
TGIF

Big ups man
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by redgem(f): 7:53am On Jun 12, 2015
JigsawKillah:
hello all

Logodwhiz I hear say you wan put your leg for the same trouser with me, stay away from my wives oo
Kelvingraphics my only loyal boy wey nor wan loyal. I done tell you say if you nor loyal, you go suffer. anyways. I get something to ask you later sha
ggrin baba, I salute you
redgem nah, I like the blue ones grin grin
immortalvoices I see you Boss
dre11 Oga o
MzLaurel smiley smiley
Lagunna1 so you wan follow me drag my wife? we'll slug it out in a battle doc grin grin I watched Prep vs Saga. very tight man. got more?

who else?
welcome to new day y'all
TGIF

Morning oh!!! Happy weekend to you too
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by redgem(f): 7:54am On Jun 12, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

angry angry angry
What's with the face?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2015
JigsawKillah:

lol
the war go big sha
a certain terrorist named Lagunna1 is also on the race but I can handle him, bar for bar
just help me hand Logodwhiz first, book for book

lolzz cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by AlienStar: 8:47am On Jun 12, 2015
lanicky:

No, it's impossible..
I thought I saw Alienstar with a figure at the front on a particular story thread. smiley
no it ain't me.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 8:48am On Jun 12, 2015
lanicky:

Alright....Goodnight sweet.
Catch ya tomorrow wink
kiss kiss

Good morning baby.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by francizy(m): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2015
lanicky:

I'm not gullible you know...but i've decided to trust you for now. grin

How has your day been?
Oops! We're at night already...

Really, I don't go about sniffing for people's info ma'am.. As I said it, that is how it is. I used your moniker to produce the name I gave not knowing whether it was your real name or not.. undecided
By the way, you haven't confirmed if it's your name yet but with the way you talk, I guess am right. tongue

My day, today is going well and I hope yours is too?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Trypa(f): 12:16pm On Jun 12, 2015
daveP:
just buy Trypa Iphone5 and we would stand with you on this mata

LolZ
Dave lmao
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:47pm On Jun 12, 2015
@jigsawkillah.
Lol. grin Just helping out a friend
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2015
redgem:

Morning oh!!! Happy weekend to you too
(clears throat) hmm finally finally. Since 2013! cheesy lemme not talk.... Guess youre good.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by redgem(f): 5:48pm On Jun 12, 2015
daveP:
(clears throat) hmm finally finally. Since 2013! cheesy lemme not talk.... Guess youre good.

Ah ah na!!! I've been here but silent sha

All thanks to God, I've been good
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SexySapphire(f): 8:34pm On Jun 12, 2015
daveP:
hmm

what's the scope of your strategem and the perimeter youl use to combat the "terrorist"

he loves RpG's. Also heard you love daggers and are "accurate" at flinging them. Im sure youll hit and dive away before the rpg reaches target. Dont be a burnaboy that keeps saying "they, they they.... They gat me burned" grin tomorrow now.

And if you see sexysapphire at boulevard de Parcs, tell her i need see her urgently.
daveP, your message has been delivered. Thanks for checking up on me. How have you been? Hope everything is going on smoothly?

To everyone in the house, I hail you all. I'm sorry for the long absence.
Cc: Charijee, Lanicky, JeffreyJamez, Cheriepet, dre11, Trypa and evryone whose name is dancing in ma head.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JAYEFF: 12:00am On Jun 13, 2015
lanicky:

Ondo?! So u've been to that town before....hmm! *rolls eyes*
Touring is my hobby, Princess Lanicky
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JAYEFF: 12:04am On Jun 13, 2015
lanicky:

Hmmm! I smell acid (you know us very well... don't you?

Unveil ur true identity pls....(I permit you to mail me).

Oh my dear Princess
I have been a guest in this forum and have been following your thread since inception. I have been a mere fan. my mail doesn't work anymore Princess.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by toniro(m): 12:59am On Jun 13, 2015
Joshkid:
Guess u've been on the high side of life... cheesy cheesy?

Yes oo. Na Godwin o
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by toniro(m): 1:13am On Jun 13, 2015
JigsawKillah:
hello all

who else?
welcome to new day y'all
TGIF

my personal person, thanks man. You r the best.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by redgem(f): 6:31am On Jun 13, 2015
Lazy saturday morning...I'm so cold
Good morning all
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 3:39pm On Jun 13, 2015
JAYEFF:

Oh my dear Princess
I have been a guest in this forum and have been following your thread since inception. I have been a mere fan. my mail doesn't work anymore Princess.

*sighs* alright.

How has the day been?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 3:49pm On Jun 13, 2015
JAYEFF:

Touring is my hobby, Princess Lanicky

Lol....okay.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 3:51pm On Jun 13, 2015
redgem:
Lazy saturday morning...I'm so cold

Good morning all

Good afternoon gem...

*winks* Try to mention names or people will not get to see your post...this is nairaland you know wink

How's the day going?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2015
SexySapphire:

daveP, your message has been delivered. Thanks for checking up on me. How have you been? Hope everything is going on smoothly?

To everyone in the house, I hail you all. I'm sorry for the long absence.
Cc: Charijee, Lanicky, JeffreyJamez, Cheriepet, dre11, Trypa and evryone whose name is dancing in ma head.

Hiiii! Sexywink

Where have you been?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2015
francizy:

Really, I don't go about sniffing for people's info ma'am.. As I said it, that is how it is. I used your moniker to produce the name I gave not knowing whether it was your real name or not.. undecided
By the way, you haven't confirmed if it's your name yet but with the way you talk, I guess am right. tongue

My day, today is going well and I hope yours is too?

Emm...maybe *shrugs*tonguecheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 3:58pm On Jun 13, 2015
Herzumpther:
kiss kiss

Good morning baby.

Good afternoon sweet cheesy

Sorry, I've bn kinda busy *I told you...didn't I*wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by redgem(f): 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2015
lanicky:

Good afternoon gem...

*winks* Try to mention names or people will not get to see your post...this is nairaland you know wink

How's the day going?

Ok noted...boring day so far
How's yours?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2015
daveP:
just buy Trypa Iphone5 and we would stand with you on this mata

*rolls eyes* so you wanna sell me out for as low as the price of Iphone 5....hmm.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:03pm On Jun 13, 2015
redgem:

Ok noted...boring day so far
How's yours?

Hectic....I gat so many things on my shoulder embarassed
Phew! I need a break..lol.

Wannacruise around nairaland soon....care to join?wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:06pm On Jun 13, 2015
JigsawKillah:

definitely back
na some guys o
imagine Logodwhiz wanted to buy my Lanicky Iphone7? as if I don't have my own money
shey u dey my back na? in case yawa gas

*clears throat* hmm...
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:08pm On Jun 13, 2015
KelvinGraphics:

angry angry angry undecided angry angry

Badu belle tongue tongue

It is allowed tho cheesy grin

*yinmu* I told her nothing but the truth tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by redgem(f): 4:10pm On Jun 13, 2015
lanicky:

Hectic....I gat so many things on my shoulder embarassed
Phew! I need a break..lol.

Wannacruise around nairaland soon....care to join?wink

Sure....what's happening?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:15pm On Jun 13, 2015
JigsawKillah:
hello all

KelvinGraphics my only loyal boy wey nor won loyal
ggrin baba, I salute you

who else?
welcome to new day y'all
TGIF

The price is $60 billion only...send it to my account

btw....that boy ggr.in is a girl...oops! I mean the ghost behind the monika is hermaphrodite lipsrsealed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2015
redgem:

Sure....what's happening?

Mumsi is not feeling too good.. We've standing on our toes ever since undecided

I'll mention you on some meaningful or hilarious threads.....(cruising things) lol
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

grin

Lol!

Send me your account details then and d likely cost! cheesy

Account name: Lanicky
Bank: Gold Bank
Account number: 0000234565

Hehe..cheesycheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) (1326) (1327) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.