Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,399 members, 7,853,773 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 11:52 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1402) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1082909 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by AfricanApple(f): 10:34am On Aug 27, 2015
chimerase2:
taaa I get amu for oko nla grin
shocked shocked
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by chimerase2: 10:56am On Aug 27, 2015
ggrin:
shocked
so amu deadly grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by chimerase2: 10:57am On Aug 27, 2015
AfricanApple:
shocked shocked
swerry u see ghost? grin tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by AfricanApple(f): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2015
chimerase2:
swerry u see ghost? grin tongue
I heard you talking about ghost
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by chimerase2: 11:21am On Aug 27, 2015
AfricanApple:
I heard you talking about ghost
no amu talking about oko nla grin tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by ggrin(f): 12:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sassybae:
That's where you base?
yo right smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by ggrin(f): 12:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
chimerase2:
so amu deadly grin
amu deadly too o grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 12:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok that should be xmas period then.
ggrin:
yo right smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Trypa:

Am very hungry joor unless u want mi to bring out d glutton in mi lipsrsealed
Aaahhh abeg o, lemme hurriedly call davep for you

Dave!!!!!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 4:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
lanicky:

Hey Dave....I enjoyed today whatever you call it...
Thanks to you, Star and DYG

Although you were drunk on Osogbo weed. tongue
that was deliberate. Star needs love i think. Didnt like the.... The.... The silence yeah, that silence.

Osogbo weed? I saw it in your purse and 'tested' it. Now i know the secret behind the secret!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
lanicky:

Oh sis...*my mouth is watering already* I'm fecking hungry cry

David dave Dave!!!!!!!!! angry
chai, no dey shout my name like that, e dey make me feel like....... lipsrsealed

charijee:
Check him under try pa's bed lipsrsealed grin
huh! E don tey since i hide under bed. grin wait is it just my leg you saw, cos it could be another person you know.

Trypa:

LolZ we r in d bathing room together check us not only him dey lipsrsealed

(in chiwetel agu's voice) Eeeey!! Saving save the saved when you saveth!!!! (helterskelters) twosome?? (continues running)

lanicky:

Lmao....*checks under the bed*
Buhahahahaha... Dave what the fvck are you doing there for Pete's sake grin
shocked shocked what evidence you've got? All of you wan kee them, not me?

Trypa:

Chari jee how did u know the song mi n dave is singing inside d bathroom don't tell mi ur eavesdropping undecided
egbelenibekudanfoster!! (pours her hot water to wake up) grin

charijee:
I'm just on my own singing my song oo cheesy cheesy
(hi-4s her) ah tell her o (grates cabbage)
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by ggrin(f): 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sassybae:
Ok that should be xmas period then.
alright dear smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
MzLaurel:
I've missed so many people here....

Do have a nice day ya'all.
hmm. If only i knew that place. Well (shrugs), i miss you to o. When will you be around?

@siggy- and spend them both later.? 1stly the fake one with a lil fright(you dont want to be found out) and lateron, the real ones. Youl spend them both in the end.... smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
daveP:
chai, no dey shout my name like that, e dey make me feel like....... lipsrsealed

huh! E don tey since i hide under bed. grin wait is it just my leg you saw, cos it could be another person you know.

(in chiwetel agu's voice) Eeeey!! Saving save the saved when you saveth!!!! (helterskelters) twosome?? (continues running)

shocked shocked what evidence you've got? All of you wan kee them, not me?

egbelenibekudanfoster!! (pours her hot water to wake up) grin

(hi-4s her) ah tell her o (grates cabbage)
Dave, using one bullet to kill a thousand birds grin.....thought I saw you under her bed undecided
Meanwhile, it's very cold in here....you know the drill wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
charijee:
Dave, using one bullet to kill a thousand birds grin.....thought I saw you under her bed undecided
Meanwhile, it's very cold in here....you know the drill wink
hehehehe!

Here very hot and its not me you saw, you get that? ....

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
WHERE Is jack
Lanicky
Sassybae

Oya oya report call all his family member i go wound person today

Where is jack ror GOD sake wetin una do am ohh angry angry
Oya call all his ministry worker kinglekan where is jack !!!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sugarbee where is jack !! angry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
daveP:
hehehehe!

Here very hot and its not me you saw, you get that? ....
Uuhhhhhmmmm that's why you're my no1 chef grin....but not enough milk, are you being stingy with it or what
You mean you now have a twin in this house? shocked
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 5:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Who do we have here grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
charijee:
Who do we have here grin
Im looking for jack pls cry cry who knows where i can find him
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
charijee:
Uuhhhhhmmmm that's why you're my no1 chef grin....but not enough milk, are you being stingy with it or what
You mean you now have a twin in this house? shocked
hmmmm (smiles) I wonder why you forgot him so soon, but he taught me how to make tea without making the milk look obvious@1st sight. Yeah Gustavo!!!

(takes the teaspoon and stirs it carefully, color changes instanta) so you see.....

Lesson: look beyond what you see (Meerkat. Lion King: Lionking 1996)

1 Like

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
AfricanApple:
shocked shocked
yet to get that satisfactory response anyway. Can we talk now?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SUGARBEE(f): 6:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Lol I got no idea.. How you?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Lol I got no idea.. How you?
No find need to find him now !!!
Whats his number i no u got it angry

Btw im fine thanks u smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SUGARBEE(f): 6:12pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

No find need to find him now !!!
Whats his number i no u got it angry

Btw im fine thanks u smiley
Nah I ain't got his number... ;( sorry for that
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
SUGARBEE:
Nah I ain't got his number... ;( sorry for that

Prettythicksme pls show urself .. Where is jack i no u have him der with u ..
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by charijee(f): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Jack doesn't stay here....he only came visiting smiley
How're you dear? grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by daveP(m): 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
charijee:
Who do we have here grin

(drops cupcakes and yorghurt and shocked violin plays and trombone accompanies to signify the movie kinda suspense, shock, adrenal rush) erm(stammers)

(in Pascal Amanfo's voice) Myyyy Ohhh Myyy!! shocked

Chari.....
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
charijee:
Jack doesn't stay here....he only came visiting smiley
How're you dear? grin
Need to find him
cry cry
I hope say he hasnt deactivated oh because if he has i hold u responsible angry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by SUGARBEE(f): 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Prettythicksme pls show urself .. Where is jack i no u have him der with u ..
grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 6:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Jack deactivated
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 27, 2015
JeffreyJamez:

Jack deactivated
Im telling u been searching all day
Where is he pls look for him .. Im worried cry

(1) (2) (3) ... (1399) (1400) (1401) (1402) (1403) (1404) (1405) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.