Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,198 members, 7,867,466 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 04:43 PM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1494) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1087176 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 10:48pm On May 16, 2016
Cheriepet:

Kpa pa kpapa pa kpppppppaaaaaa!!!!!

What I do??

Where you dey since?!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 11:02pm On May 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Where you dey since?!
I went to London to see the queen
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 11:02pm On May 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Where you dey since?!
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:20pm On May 16, 2016
Cheriepet:

Wetin you buy come.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Cheriepet: 11:32pm On May 16, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Wetin you buy come.
I buy myself come back, lol.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 2:59pm On May 18, 2016
bigcil2 wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 3:00pm On May 18, 2016
Cheriepet:

Sis sad
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 3:01pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace oya come for the kiss lipsrsealed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bigcil2(m): 3:09pm On May 18, 2016
lanicky:
bigcil2 wink
lol I c u ma! wink
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Mediapace: 3:15pm On May 18, 2016
lanicky:
Mediapace oya come for the kiss lipsrsealed
cry Am here ,bring your lips >smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 3:25pm On May 18, 2016
bigcil2:
lol I c u ma! wink

Welcome here. smiley

Emmm...how has been your day?

I hope you're enjoying the strikegrin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 3:26pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
cry Am here ,bring your lips >smiley

Oh baby, why are you crying now?

Oya come closer grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Mediapace: 3:33pm On May 18, 2016
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 4:31pm On May 18, 2016
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Mediapace: 4:36pm On May 18, 2016
You are welcome ,hope you enjoy the kiss ?

My day is going fine jere,hope you are coping with the strike ?
lanicky:

Woa! Thanks sweet. kiss

How's your day going?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by bigcil2(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2016
lanicky:

Welcome here. smiley

Emmm...how has been your day?

I hope you're enjoying the strikegrin
Day has been good. Strike!!!!! Hmmmm... Didn't know Der was strike toh, more inclined in the private sector. How's your day and how's the strike hitting you
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 6:18pm On May 18, 2016
bigcil2:

Day has been good. Strike!!!!! Hmmmm... Didn't know Der was strike toh, more inclined in the private sector. How's your day and how's the strike hitting you

Hahahahahaha.. Really? I thought it was a general thing both in private and public sector *shrugs* well, good for you.

My day is still going fine. Strike is not hitting me hard grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 6:23pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
You are welcome ,hope you enjoy the kiss ?

My day is going fine jere,hope you are coping with the strike ?

Sure I did..it was the sweetest thing ever cheesy

Strike never reach my side jare.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Mediapace: 6:42pm On May 18, 2016
Which state and town ?
lanicky:

Sure I did..it was the sweetest thing ever cheesy
Strike never reach my side jare.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 6:44pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
Which state and town ?

Ondo state, Ondo city.
embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Mediapace: 6:47pm On May 18, 2016
Chai i've been to that place once but haven't you returned school yet ?
lanicky:

Ondo state, Ondo city. embarassed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 6:53pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
Chai i've been to that place once but haven't you returned school yet ?

Really? When was that?

Yes o....they refused to send us home like others did earlier today. Public secondary schools haven't joined the strike as well.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Mediapace: 6:56pm On May 18, 2016
I was ö a trip To Ore in ondo state and we dropped to see some

But i was told Adeyemi college joined the strike
lanicky:

Really? When was that?

Yes o....they refused to send us home like others did earlier today. Public secondary schools haven't joined the strike as well.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 7:45pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
I was ö a trip To Ore in ondo state and we dropped to see some

But i was told Adeyemi college joined the strike

Says who? That person must be high on some cheap weed. Although there was no lectures and some students didn't bother to come at all...but some offices are opened and some lectures are seen in campus.

They may join fully tomorrow..dunno what's stopping them.

About 5 government secondary schools didn't join the strike too.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Mediapace: 7:47pm On May 18, 2016
Wooa are you sure ?
lanicky:

Says who? That person must be high on some cheap weed. Although there was no lectures and some students didn't bother to come at all...but some offices are opened and some lectures are seen in campus.

They may join fully tomorrow..dunno what's stopping them.

About 5 government secondary schools didn't join the strike too.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 8:13pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
Wooa are you sure ?

You know arabadayor17 right? A nairalander too.
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Mediapace: 8:31pm On May 18, 2016
Ah that was what he told us though he's still in school,he was even telling us that he's coming home.

He must have returned back to lecture
lanicky:

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 8:33pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
Ah that was what he told us though he's still in school,he was even telling us that he's coming home.

He must have returned back to lecture

Lol..

What's his name and depth make I do small amebo tomorrow tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Mediapace: 8:37pm On May 18, 2016
Amebo Keh he hate it when things like that occur,will count it as an emarrassment
lanicky:

Lol..

What's his name and depth make I do small amebo tomorrow tongue
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by lanicky(f): 8:40pm On May 18, 2016
Mediapace:
Amebo Keh he hate it when things like that occur,will count it as an emarrassment

Lol..I was only kidding.

Have you had supper?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by loomer: 8:43pm On May 18, 2016
lanicky:

Na which kind school name be adeyemi again na

(1) (2) (3) ... (1491) (1492) (1493) (1494) (1495) (1496) (1497) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.