Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

*lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* - Dating And Meet-up Zone (1525) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* (1067010 Views)

Proudly Esan Thread! Come In Lets Meet And Hookup. / Happy Birthday Lanicky!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (1533) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:06pm On Aug 05, 2016
Barackmeringo:

Thank you sir.

There's a particular Mr Nairaland Competition ongoing. It's grand finale is tomorrow.

I don't know if you can lend us some minutes of your time tomorrow to vote for our candidate sir.

We assure you, it wouldn't take more than 2-3minutes

Thanks bae, for covering for me kiss kiss kiss
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Barackmeringo: 10:11pm On Aug 05, 2016
barackodam:

Thanks bae, for covering for me kiss kiss kiss

You're welcomed
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Nobody: 10:12pm On Aug 05, 2016
barackodam:
Hi boss, how are you doing?

I don't know if you can lend me some minutes of your time

Hslbroker
ok
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:15pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, just couldn't help it,Please, i need a little Favour from you..

The mr Nairaland contest grand finale is tomorrow, I just need you to please vote for "IAMKINGZLE"

Venue for voting is on the fashion section of the forum, voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time).
The thread is usually at the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, it will only take 5 seconds of your time, do I have your word, Please??

ibnjarir93
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:17pm On Aug 05, 2016
HsLBroker:
ok

I'm sorry to disturb you at this time, just couldn't help it,Please, i need a little Favour from you..

The mr Nairaland contest grand finale is tomorrow, I just need you to please vote for "IAMKINGZLE"

Venue for voting is on the fashion section of the forum, voting starts 10am and closes 6pm (West African time).
The thread is usually at the front page, but once you give me your word and support, I'll mention you tomorrow with the voting link, please, it will only take 5 seconds of your time, do I have your word, Please??
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

Thebachelor
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Roon9(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
Barackmeringo:

Thank you sir.

There's a particular Mr Nairaland Competition ongoing. It's grand finale is tomorrow.

I don't know if you can lend us some minutes of your time tomorrow to vote for our candidate sir.

We assure you, it wouldn't take more than 2-3minutes

Ok, can I av d link
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by uppa(m): 10:20pm On Aug 05, 2016
barackodam:
Hi boss, how are you doing?

Uppa
yes?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:22pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

mankan2k7
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:24pm On Aug 05, 2016
uppa:
yes?

There's a particular Mr nairaland competition ongoing.

I don't know if you can lend me some minutes of your time tomorrow to vote for my candidate sir.

His name is Kingsley. I promise you, it wouldn't take more than 2-3mins of your time
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Barackmeringo: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Roon9:

Ok, can I av d link

It's not available now.
Till tomorrow sir. He'll surely notify you
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:25pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

Alexisu
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Smhart1(f): 10:27pm On Aug 05, 2016
barackodam:
Hi miss, how are you doing?

Smhart1

Oh, and Happy Birthday ,long life and prosperity

Amen and thank you.
I'm here now sir, I can borrow you *** of my time ... Lol
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:29pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

SexyStrawberry
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:31pm On Aug 05, 2016
Smhart1:

Amen and thank you.
I'm here now sir, I can borrow you *** of my time ... Lol

There's a particular Mr Nairaland Competition ongoing, I don't know if you could lend me some of your time tomorrow to vote for my candidate.

I assure you, it wouldn't take you more than 2-3mins.

How was the day by the way? smiley
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:33pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

babajero
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:36pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

Onyegecha
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:37pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

linusbnn
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Smhart1(f): 10:39pm On Aug 05, 2016
barackodam:

There's a particular Mr Nairaland Competition ongoing, I don't know if you could lend me some of your time tomorrow to vote for my candidate.

I assure you, it wouldn't take you more than 2-3mins.

How was the day by the way? smiley
No problem.

My day was beautiful .
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

GudluckIBB
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:41pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

porka
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:42pm On Aug 05, 2016
Smhart1:

No problem.

My day was beautiful .

Okay ma'am, I'll be sure to notify you tomorrow.

How was the celebration? Lowkey or Highkey?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:45pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

RexTramadol1
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:48pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

prestige2013
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by Smhart1(f): 10:49pm On Aug 05, 2016
barackodam:

Okay ma'am, I'll be sure to notify you tomorrow.

How was the celebration? Lowkey or Highkey?
Issorai.

Lowhigh key grin cheesy
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by joanee20(f): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2016
barackodam:
Hi miss, how are you doing?

joanee20

You have 20, can I help you?
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:52pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

Equado
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:55pm On Aug 05, 2016
joanee20:

Have have 20, can I help you?

Thank you ma'am.

There's a particular Mr Nairaland competition ongoing. I don't know if you can lend me some minutes of your time tomorrow to vote for my candidate. His name is Kingsley.

Tomorrow is the grand finale. I assure you, it wouldn't take more than 2-3mins of your time.

Do I have your word ma?

Please.....
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 10:56pm On Aug 05, 2016
Smhart1:

Issorai.

Lowhigh key grin cheesy

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha......

It's all good. Happy Birthday once again and then, have fun!!!!

Even though it's remaining just about an hour grin grin grin
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by joanee20(f): 10:58pm On Aug 05, 2016
barackodam:

Thank you ma'am.

There's a particular Mr Nairaland competition ongoing. I don't know if you can lend me some minutes of your time tomorrow to vote for my candidate. His name is Kingsley.

Tomorrow is the grand finale. I assure you, it wouldn't take more than 2-3mins of your time.

Do I have your word ma?

Please.....

I will try
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 11:00pm On Aug 05, 2016
Hello there! cheesy

How are you doing?...

Qmerit
Re: *lanicky £ Family ¢hat Thread•••••CoMe In* by barackodam: 11:01pm On Aug 05, 2016
joanee20:

I will try

Thanks ma'am.

I'll be sure to notify you tomorrow smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (1522) (1523) (1524) (1525) (1526) (1527) (1528) ... (1533) (Reply)

"Chat Central and Derailer's Paradise"...Welcome!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.