Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Nairaland A Great Addiction - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland A Great Addiction (413 Views)

Do You Have An Addiction? What Are You Addicted To? / IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? / Is Nairaland A Clique? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland A Great Addiction by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
i never knew that one could miss a thing like nairaland embarassed, each day i would check nairaland.com like 25times to see whether cloud flare has left us but to no avail cry cry cry.

i became depressed at some time, well am happy that nairaland is back though i lost some data and business proposals.........life must go on

ADVICE TO SEUN
1. INSURE THIS FORUM.
2. BACKUP ALL THE DATA IN THE FORUM cool
3. EMPLOY A GOOD TEAM OF INTERNET SECURITY EXPERTS cool

if the above advice are taken, then there would be no more repeat of such a tragedy

longlivenairaland cool cool....longliveosewaseun cheesy wink smiley..........longlivesexuality section shocked shocked shocked tongue....peace tongue
Re: Nairaland A Great Addiction by McWhillion(m): 5:17pm On Jun 27, 2014
So what kind of bastard wipes out the memories of more than 1 million Nigerians in just 4 days. This is devastating and sad
Re: Nairaland A Great Addiction by Onlinebizexpert(m): 5:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
McWhillion: So what kind of bastard wipes out the memories of more than 1 million Nigerians in just 4 days. This is devastating and sad

you should expect that na,,, nairaland is a big entity and a good money making forum, so rivals must exist..........................this shows that seun must involve expert in the adminstration of his sites

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Feel Not Visiting Nairaland For Those Few Days? / Do You Know Your Sperm Has Value? / topic closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.