Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

Who Changed My Password? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Who Changed My Password? (2604 Views)

How Can I Change My Password / SHOCKER: Woman Who Changed From Bird In Lagos Is Dead / Who Changed My Moniker? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jun 27, 2014
If you changed ur password try using your old password and see. I had d same issue.
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Gboliwe: 7:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
Pataki:

Don't get ahead of yourself. There is a reason I bear the username 'Pataki' on this board. Get on with the program dear. I take no prisoners irrespective of gender.

You can either be the best of friends here or I can be your best enemy. The choice is yours to make.

Choose wisely. cool

*talk to the hand
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
SirShymex:

That's my baby_babe! kiss

The impostor is most likely collynzo2, or one of the other stans. You know you're doing the right thing, when you've got haters. I love my haters - hi hater!! grin

Shout me via PM, my beautiful baby_babe. wink
grin True. Okay.
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:
you need to see the rubbish the f00l posted on fb during the down time. the only thing the f00l wrote was that I am sorry. even with over 500 comments the idi0t didn't even reply anyone.

The guy is just full of himself, for being very lucky. The old forum's front-end was bespoke software and this new one is a hack-job done by either him or probably a few other clowns, hence why the whole thing looks tacky. I doubt he built the back-end as well.

People like him always end up bad. He lacks everything a good businessman should be. I honestly don't take him seriously nor rate him at all, apart from visiting the forum to see what's gwaning in naija, and troll around.

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jun 27, 2014
babe_online:
grin True. Okay.

Shoot! wink
Re: Who Changed My Password? by Pataki: 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2014
Gboliwe:

*talk to the hand

Loool....that sure was funny!
Re: Who Changed My Password? by cirmuell(m): 7:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
undecided mumuish fellaz!

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Yoritshekiri: 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2014
SirShymex:

[s]The guy is just full of himself, for being very lucky. The old forum's front-end was bespoke software and this new one is a hack-job done by either him or probably a few other clowns, hence why the whole thing looks tacky. I doubt he built the back-end as well.

People like him always end up bad. He lacks everything a good businessman should be. I honestly don't take him seriously nor rate him at all, apart from visiting the forum to see what's gwaning in naija, and troll around.[/s]
You will die of jealousy.
SMH

4 Likes

Re: Who Changed My Password? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jun 27, 2014
Yoritshekiri:
You will die of jealousy.
SMH

You're an idi.ot!

How's telling someone how to act sane, jealousy? You've got your data mined off the database of a website, don't you deserve an explanation, or simple apology? Heck, big corporations do apologise - and they give explanations.

Eat a dyck with HIV on the tip, phaggot and die slow, muthaphucka!

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by eggheaders(m): 9:50pm On Jun 27, 2014
SirShymex:

You're an idi.ot!

How's telling someone how to act sane, jealousy? You've got your data mined off the database of a website, don't you deserve an explanation, or simple apology? Heck, big corporations do apologise - and they give explanations.

Eat a dyck with HIV on the tip, phaggot and die slow, muthaphucka!

the modafucker is still the same collynzo m0ronic fuckhewd.
Re: Who Changed My Password? by homesteady(m): 10:29pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

the modafucker is still the same collynzo m0ronic fuckhewd.
this collynzo really gives you nightmares!

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by eggheaders(m): 10:31pm On Jun 27, 2014
homesteady:
this collynzo really gives you nightmares!

homestupidity nobody from your shytehole in alaigbo can stand my venom both dead and living.

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by homesteady(m): 10:38pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

homestupidity nobody from your shytehole in alaigbo can stand my venom both dead and living.

I always knew that you are not a 'Human Being'!
Which type of snake are you? Cobra, Anaconda, or rattle snake?

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by eggheaders(m): 10:40pm On Jun 27, 2014
homesteady:

I always knew that you are not a 'Human Being'!
Which type of snake are you? Cobra, Anaconda, or rattle snake?

check your leprous fathers under boxers , you will know the kind of snake that sired you. you waste of space and oxygen to normal people, how about killing your miserable self.

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by onila(f): 10:57pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

you need to see the rubbish the f00l posted on fb during the down time. the only thing the f00l wrote was that I am sorry. even with over 500 comments the idi0t didn't even reply anyone.
grin grin
Re: Who Changed My Password? by homesteady(m): 11:13pm On Jun 27, 2014
eggheaders:

check your leprous fathers under boxers , you will know the kind of snake that sired you. you waste of space and oxygen to normal people, how about killing your miserable self.

do you consider yourself normal?

2 Likes

Re: Who Changed My Password? by joeace2020(m): 12:39am On Jun 28, 2014
With seun's response to what happened, i honestly don't feel bad about the events of the past days and i wish the hackers can do worse than this. Seun is too reclusive and disrespectful of the people who registered here.

I once met a friend of his who told me the kind of person he was back then in school and according to him 'its the type you'll feel quite sorry for' . He is brilliant and extremely gifted but that doesn't take you anywhere in life. What do i mean, the moment these hackers return to do the real damage, if not instant, intermittently, nairaland may just die a natural death and so will the name Oluwaseun Osewa. It took him years to bring this forum to this level and would take even more to start something new from scratch considering the competition now around. Infact as i speak, i know someone who has started a project because of this hack that would shock people.

The time is right for the founder of this forum to come out of his shell. The world recognizes people who put themselves out there. They are the real achievers. Is it not shameful that at this level NL only brags about itself when it appears on newspaper articles or is being hacked like a. tk website? . Its time seun changes his approach to life and take the bull by the horn. If a multimillion naira investment like this could be left not maintained since january 2014, it shows the value the owner places on not just the forum but the members, how worthless could someone regard people and yet we think we are valued... think again.

Looking at his posts on fb and twittet. I could not help but feel bad that someone in the 21st century who owns a place could be so distant from the people resident in it. Seun, its time to wake up, you aren't that shy, secondary school boy anymore. You now own arguably the largest forum in Africa and should be breaking boundaries by now. If you were my father, i would honestly be ashamed. Even if you are living fine from your other income sources, NL being the biggest should be moving to the next stage now. Its time to act, time to strategies and as lemar sang 'Time to grow'

5 Likes

Re: Who Changed My Password? by eggheaders(m): 3:27am On Jun 28, 2014
homesteady:

do you consider yourself normal?

ask Wikipedia, mofo oshi.

1 Like

Re: Who Changed My Password? by homesteady(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2014
eggheaders:

ask Wikipedia, mofo oshi.

so you sef you know say you no normal? gringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Romance Section: Just What Nairaland Needs / Do You Remember This? *photo* / Mimzyfied?????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.