Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Need A Virtual Office? - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Need A Virtual Office? (626 Views)

Virtual Football (FREE) Betting Strategy / Get A Verified U.S.A Paypal Account, Debit Card, U.S.A Phone Number And U.S.A Virtual Address. / How Can I Get A Virtual Visa Card In Nigeria With Cheap Rate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need A Virtual Office? by OBALINE: 5:37pm On Jun 27, 2014
The high rate of properties has made it tough for start ups to be able to own offices in Lagos. If you need an office but not ready to pay the huge amounts Lagos landlords charge for such, then a Virtual office might be your respite.

If your business is such that you do not necessarily need to seat in the office but need one for reference purpose, I suggest you look into the option of a virtual office.

How it works. We provide you with a space within our offices where you can display your wares, fliers and posters, we also provide you a customer service person who will take your calls and attend to customers that come to make enquiries all for a token paid monthly. You also have our meeting room for your use if you need to meet customers in the office occasionally.

Benefit to you: You own an office without stress.
You do not need to hire staff or customer service persons
You can start small with our monthly payment plan and decide to end whenever you chose
No running of fuel or other bills associated with keeping an office
You can make use of our meeting rooms in the event you have a meeting with your customers
You can be anywhere in the world and own a running office here in Nigeria
and so many more.

For further details, call our Hotline 07046367774 email info@cielglobalresources.com

(1) (Reply)

I Sold My Sperm For N50,000 / Dell Latitude D630 10PIECES / Awori Clan Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.