Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

Welcome Back Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcome Back Nairaland. (641 Views)

Saraki, Dogara Are Welcome Back To PDP — Bode George / Now That BUHARI Won, Let Us Welcome Back Chief James Ibori From Jail In Advance / President Umar Musa Yar'adua, You Are Welcome Back To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Welcome Back Nairaland. by bongila(f): 6:51pm On Jun 27, 2014
Never knew how addicted I was to this forum till it went offline. I've lost count of the number of times I kept checking to see if it had come back.
It was a sad and lonely couple of days during the blackout and I'm mighty glad it is back.
Seun and co,please do everything possible to ensure there isn't a repeat of the attack.
Welcome back Nairaland,you were greatly missed.

(1) (Reply)

The Media, The Military And Terrorism In Nigeria / Tips To Quick Success...just For The Brave In Mind. / TERROR: Boko Haram Recapture 45 Out Of The 63 Women Escapees In Borno.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.