Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,008 members, 7,956,735 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 05:48 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (516740 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (716) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:24pm On Aug 10, 2018
TGIF guys..

Queenbetsy where art thou??

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:16pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bantino:
TGIF guys..

In her palace

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by queenbetsy(f): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2018
Bantino:
TGIF guys..

in brokelyn cheesy
Proudlyngwa:

In her palace
amebo! tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 1:16pm On Aug 11, 2018
queenbetsy:
in brokelyn cheesy amebo! tongue

Nice to hear from you. Enjoy your Brooklyn stay but remember to come around for some "likes" grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by queenbetsy(f): 8:24pm On Aug 11, 2018
Bantino:

Nice to hear from you. Enjoy your Brooklyn stay but remember to come around for some "likes" grin

its like something is doing those people that is always clicking on (like) abi??!??! tongue

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PreciousBro: 11:25pm On Aug 11, 2018
MissJoy29. What's up?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by MissJoy29(f): 11:43am On Aug 12, 2018
PreciousBro:
MissJoy29. What's up?
Hey PreciousBro.

PS: nobody should like my comment o.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:51pm On Aug 12, 2018
queenbetsy:
its like something is doing those people that is always clicking on (like) abi??!??! tongue

Yes, when they click like, something happens...

Happy Sunday

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ManBeast: 8:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Why

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Easykel21(m): 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2018
finally

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

So sorry about that, you can post it here then delete it when I reply, didn't know such restrictions were there.

i chop ban again because of you,

kindly google it

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PreciousBro: 10:12pm On Aug 13, 2018
MissJoy29:

Hey PreciousBro.
PS: nobody should like my comment o.
My Joy. What's happening, I hope you're good ?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by MissJoy29(f): 10:32pm On Aug 13, 2018
PreciousBro:

My Joy. What's happening, I hope you're good ?
Good evening. Nothing much is happening. Just watching a series. And yeah, I'm good, thank you. You?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PreciousBro: 10:35pm On Aug 13, 2018
MissJoy29:

Good evening. Nothing much is happening. Just watching a series. And yeah, I'm good, thank you. You?
You seem like a fan of TVseries. Which one are you on to now?

I'm not really feeling good. I feel heartbroken. cry

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by MissJoy29(f): 1:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
PreciousBro:

You seem like a fan of TVseries. Which one are you on to now?

I'm not really feeling good. I feel heartbroken. cry
I am o. A huge fan.
I'm currently seeing Designated Survivor.
Are you a fan of TV series too?
Seen that one?

Heartbroken? Awwwwwwwn...sorry? Who's that person breaking your "precious" heart?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:29pm On Aug 14, 2018
^^^ Bantino my man is like this place is gradually turning to lovers paradise as it should be,

Abeg one fine smallie should adopt me na...... grin

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
armadeo:

i chop ban again because of you,

kindly google it

Again??
Abeg wetin una de do, wey dem de ban una like this...

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2018
Proudlyngwa:
^^^ Bantino my man is like this place is gradually turning to lovers paradise as it should be,

Abeg one fine smallie should adopt me na...... grin

I tell you, well that was exactly what I wanted Queenbetsy to do with me but she's running away...

I pray one smallie will catch you for likers paradise corner

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2018
Bantino:

Again??
Abeg wetin una de do, wey dem de ban una like this...
Okay I stumbled on a thread where they were discussing downloaded movies, let me not talk before they apply they first three letters of your user name on me, which is what I was expecting my Oga arma.deo to have done.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PreciousBro: 10:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
MissJoy29:

I am o. A huge fan.
I'm currently seeing Designated Survivor.
Are you a fan of TV series too?
Seen that one?

Heartbroken? Awwwwwwwn...sorry? Who's that person breaking your "precious" heart?
Designated Survivor? Lol I discontinued it at Season's 2, not that I don't like it but there are too many of em I prioritize over DS right now.

Oh Love, I'm definitely a Tvseries Fan. I'm currently on Power,Suits etc.

My heart is a Love. Very precious,but this girl wants to turn it to a diamond carved spade simply because I love easy. Oh well, tough love.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by MissJoy29(f): 1:01am On Aug 15, 2018
PreciousBro:

Designated Survivor? Lol I discontinued it at Season's 2, not that I don't like it but there are too many of em I prioritize over DS right now.

Oh Love, I'm definitely a Tvseries Fan. I'm currently on Power,Suits etc.

My heart is a Love. Very precious,but this girl wants to turn it to a diamond carved spade simply because I love easy. Oh well, tough love.
Oh really? I love Tv series!!!!!!
I had just finished watching Suits 7 before I started DS. I haven't seen power yet. Don't know why actually.

Love? It could be painful. But when it's that painful, it just could be wrong.
I'm sorry for what you are going through. Time is all you need. Sorry again.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by queenbetsy(f): 10:44am On Aug 15, 2018
Bantino:

I tell you, well that was exactly what I wanted Queenbetsy to do with me but she's running away...

I pray one smallie will catch you for likers paradise corner
undecided

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by elizbeth111: 3:36pm On Aug 15, 2018
please don't like..let me win na

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PreciousBro: 9:50pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

Oh really? I love Tv series!!!!!!
I had just finished watching Suits 7 before I started DS. I haven't seen power yet. Don't know why actually.

Love? It could be painful. But when it's that painful, it just could be wrong.
I'm sorry for what you are going through. Time is all you need. Sorry again.
Suits 8, episodes 1-4 are out. Get on board already. smiley

You should see Power, you'll believe a Ghost can eat food without a transparent Tommy unlike Casper the friendly one, James St. Patrick isnt friendly.

Good advise. Nothing I wouldn't handle,I guess I liked her more than I over-rated her. She prefers the orgasm she gets from the euphoric feeling of being desired and turning me down than the obvious one under a sheet. #She'sAvainQueen

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 9:57pm On Aug 15, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Okay I stumbled on a thread where they were discussing downloaded movies, let me not talk before they apply they first three letters of your user name on me, which is what I was expecting my Oga arma.deo to have done.

Honestly thisbis the first time I've received ban. I don't k ow how to navigate bots. But now I know that affiliate links are an issue.

F z Google it. Add movies

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by MissJoy29(f): 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2018
PreciousBro:

Suits 8, episodes 1-4 are out. Get on board already. smiley

You should see Power, you'll believe a Ghost can eat food without a transparent Tommy unlike Casper the friendly one, James St. Patrick isnt friendly.

Good advise. Nothing I wouldn't handle,I guess I liked her more than I over-rated her. She prefers the orgasm she gets from the euphoric feeling of being desired and turning me down than the obvious one under a sheet. #She'sAvainQueen
I just realised that not too long ago. I can't wait to get on board o.

Maybe I will try and see power. I have heard a lot about it. Stop showing off joor. lol

It's not a crime to like/love people. It's normal. Just that sometimes, we get taken advantage of sometimes especially if it's with the wrong person. Sorry again, you hear?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PreciousBro: 10:12pm On Aug 15, 2018
MissJoy29:

I just realised that not too long ago. I can't wait to get on board o.

Maybe I will try and see power. I have heard a lot about it. Stop showing off joor. lol

It's not a crime to like/love people. It's normal. Just that sometimes, we get taken advantage of sometimes especially if it's with the wrong person. Sorry again, you hear?
Yea Darling. I knew I could get a companion in you. You are officially my go-to-pillow. You command solace effortlessly. I'm swept by you nurturing being.

She's obviously a wrong person,or should I say she's just passing through the many stages of immaturity before she hits the ceiling of maturity. Maybe then she'd appreciate me. Just a lil bit.

I await Game of Thrones,Viking.

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by MissJoy29(f): 11:56pm On Aug 15, 2018
PreciousBro:

Yea Darling. I knew I could get a companion in you. You are officially my go-to-pillow. You command solace effortlessly. I'm swept by you nurturing being.

She's obviously a wrong person,or should I say she's just passing through the many stages of immaturity before she hits the ceiling of maturity. Maybe then she'd appreciate me. Just a lil bit.

I await Game of Thrones,Viking.
Awwwwwww....such sweet words. Thanks too for being trusting. It's sweet too.

Yeah, maybe you should give her time to come up. Be patient with her & guide her. She might come around and surprise you.

I'm also eagerly waiting for GOT. Did you know I only watched it last December/January this year? From season 1 to current. I fell in love instantly! I scolded myself for missing out.

Please mention other series you have watched. Let's see if you can match me.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:58am On Aug 16, 2018
armadeo:

Honestly thisbis the first time I've received ban. I don't k ow how to navigate bots. But now I know that affiliate links are an issue.

F z Google it. Add movies

Thanks Boss

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by ElectroLyte: 9:51am On Aug 16, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

Thanks Boss

This comment wins

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by PreciousBro: 10:01am On Aug 16, 2018
MissJoy29:

Awwwwwww....such sweet words. Thanks too for being trusting. It's sweet too.

Yeah, maybe you should give her time to come up. Be patient with her & guide her. She might come around and surprise you.

I'm also eagerly waiting for GOT. Did you know I only watched it last December/January this year? From season 1 to current. I fell in love instantly! I scolded myself for missing out.

Please mention other series you have watched. Let's see if you can match me.
Unlike my old self when I had all the raging hormones courtesy my inexperience and naivety due to youngness,I had the patience for stup!d girls. Not anymore. It's her loss. I'm over it and over her. On to the next.

The question should have been, If you can match me? lol GOT is one of the top five all time best series and you only set eyes on it the last quarter of last year to the first of this year? shocked

Lemme recommend the second best series, formerly the best of all time. Watch "Breaking Bad" and thank me later. Although it's done. There are no sequels anymore and yes the first 1-7 episodes or in fact,probably the first two seasons might be tedious to you and tire you out but sit back and wear your cloak of patience,you'll love it.

By the way, what is your favourite(s) genre of movie?

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by MissJoy29(f): 12:05pm On Aug 16, 2018
PreciousBro:

Unlike my old self when I had all the raging hormones courtesy my inexperience and naivety due to youngness,I had the patience for stup!d girls. Not anymore. It's her loss. I'm over it and over her. On to the next.

The question should have been, If you can match me? lol GOT is one of the top five all time best series and you only set eyes on it the last quarter of last year to the first of this year? shocked

Lemme recommend the second best series, formerly the best of all time. Watch "Breaking Bad" and thank me later. Although it's done. There are no sequels anymore and yes the first 1-7 episodes or in fact,probably the first two seasons might be tedious to you and tire you out but sit back and wear your cloak of patience,you'll love it.

By the way, what is your favourite(s) genre of movie?
Me too. I'm so done with showing too much emotions except it's with the right person. I have this amazing ability to up & leave & shut things out nowadays cos I have been taken for granted a lot.

Wait o, there's a next already? Lol. That was fast!

Match you? Hell yeah! I'm almost an addict o.
How many seasons does breaking bad have? So I can prepare for it.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (716) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.