Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (474992 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 10:53pm On Sep 17, 2018
Katier00:
winner

Congratulations dear

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 6:02am On Sep 18, 2018
Bantino:

Congratulations dear

we have been on this game for last 4yrs, make Una allow me win na. Pls don't like. Biko

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by mikool007(m): 2:26pm On Sep 18, 2018
Katier00:
we have been on this game for last 4yrs, make Una allow me win na. Pls don't like. Biko
see this wan grin

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:58am On Sep 20, 2018
The poster above nearly won, his post has no like for almost 48hrs.

The time limit is one week without a like

grin grin

Good morning my people, may God keep on blessing us all.. Amen

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:12am On Sep 20, 2018
Bantino:
The poster above nearly won, his post has no like for almost 48hrs.

The time limit is one week without a like

grin grin

Good morning my people, may God keep on blessing us all.. Amen
if it is like that am a multiple winner
the game says the comment without any likes, not the comment without any likes for a week cool

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:37pm On Sep 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

if it is like that am a multiple winner
the game says the comment without any likes, not the comment without any likes for a week cool

Hahahahaha, broda we can modify things nah...

I don't think any of your comments have stayed without like for a whole week nah haba.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 1:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Bantino:

Hahahahaha, broda we can modify things nah...

I don't think any of your comments have stayed without like for a whole week nah haba.

I had two comments that were not liked for months.
I did a screenshot of it, unfortunately I dont have access to the image anymore, until one bad belle went back to like it.

Maybe you can adjust the title of the thread.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2018
i am still here?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 8:43pm On Sep 20, 2018
armadeo:
i am still here?

We NO

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bnez(m): 11:03pm On Sep 20, 2018
Anyone that like this comment shall die before Saturday morning.

If you want to die press like.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:05pm On Sep 20, 2018
Bnez:

You've been liked now go and kill yaself.
MU²

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bnez(m): 11:08pm On Sep 20, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

MU²
You are not even scared grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:13pm On Sep 20, 2018
Bnez:
You are not even scared grin
We've seen worse than this on this thread, that one no dey move us.

Have you killed yaself yet. grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bnez(m): 11:16pm On Sep 20, 2018
I think...

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:48am On Sep 21, 2018
Bnez:

Na today?

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:49am On Sep 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

MU²

Technical KO

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:50am On Sep 21, 2018
armadeo:
i am still here?

Yes, but in spirit

grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 6:56am On Sep 21, 2018
Proudlyngwa:

I had two comments that were not liked for months.
I did a screenshot of it, unfortunately I dont have access to the image anymore, until one bad belle went back to like it.

Maybe you can adjust the title of the thread.

Chaii, I didn't know about your comments that were not liked for months, probably I and Armadeo were on holiday then (note that if it were to be another person, I will say I and Proudlyngwa were on holiday).

As per adjusting the thread title, a committee will be set up to look into it. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 7:20am On Sep 21, 2018
mikool007:
see this wan grin
na beg I dey beg

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Katier00(f): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2018
Let's make it, if nobody likes your comments within 2hrs then you are the winner

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Telvin7(m): 7:59am On Sep 21, 2018
Katier00:
Let's make it, if nobody likes your comments within 2hrs then you are the winner
luck up ..........na me win�

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bnez(m): 1:19pm On Sep 21, 2018
This game is the most wicked game I've ever seen. Bad belle people everywhere, they won't even allow person comment and drop cup.

Laughs in world cup grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 3:13pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bnez:
This game is the most wicked game I've ever seen. Bad belle people everywhere, they won't even allow person comment and drop cup.

Laughs in world cup grin
thats how we roll

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by jeff1607(m): 3:37pm On Sep 21, 2018

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Telvin7(m): 7:57pm On Sep 21, 2018
Anybody who like this comment ................bad things ahead bad luck............ hahaha

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by jamace(m): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2018
Just passing by. cool

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Telvin7(m): 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2018
Nawa ooo

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 10:39pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bnez:

i liked......

you know even try, i have liked a post that after reading what was said i unliked it 2 people still liked it and cursed back.

you are a learner

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Bantino:

Chaii, I didn't know about your comments that were not liked for months, probably I and Armadeo were on holiday then (note that if it were to be another person, I will say I and Proudlyngwa were on holiday).

As per adjusting the thread title, a committee will be set up to look into it. grin grin

i think i was the bad belle cos i remember searching for a screen shot to like grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2018
Telvin7:
Anybody who like this comment ................bad things ahead bad luck............ hahaha

i liked na today

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 10:43pm On Sep 21, 2018
ghost mode activated

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 11:14pm On Sep 21, 2018
I've come to realize that the comments with fake curses attract more likes grin

I salute all the generals clicking like without fear or favour. One love

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.