Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) - Forum Games (268) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) (478789 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (715) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:42am On Mar 13, 2019
nymphomaniac:
Whoever likes this post will die in 7 days. Don't say you were not warned
Kindly desist from this, this is not tolerated here.
Be warned

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
nymphomaniac:
Whoever likes this post will die in 7 days. Don't say you were not warned

Na today??

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2019

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nymphomaniac(m): 1:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Kindly desist from this, this is not tolerated here.
Be warned
noted

8 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by phoenix90(m): 7:58pm On Mar 14, 2019
If you like this comment you will tongue

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:37pm On Mar 15, 2019
^^^

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:35pm On Mar 17, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY FELLAS

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nymphomaniac(m): 5:42pm On Mar 17, 2019
Inveniam Viam Aut Faciam

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 8:36pm On Mar 17, 2019
nymphomaniac:
Inveniam Viam Aut Faciam

Find one or make one.

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
wink

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
Winner

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 4:15pm On Mar 19, 2019
wink

Who comment deactivate

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 5:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
armadeo:

Who comment deactivate
The person went by the name foot fetish, I liked his/her comment in less than 30 seconds, he/she became annoyed and deactivated

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 7:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

The person went by the name foot fetish, I liked his/her comment in less than 30 seconds, he/she became annoyed and deactivated

The person shock. Thinks this a friendly match.

It's the freaking world cup

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bukswag(m): 11:41am On Mar 21, 2019
Please don't like this post

Do all you want... don't just click the Like button

Let me just win, that's all... I'm not asking for much angry

U no dey hear word.. I said stop it

U STUBBORN OO angry angry undecided

Modified: people wicked sha

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 3:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

You sent him back to his village grin

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 3:59am On Mar 23, 2019
Bukswag:
Please don't like this post

Do all you want... don't just click the Like button

Let me just win, that's all... I'm not asking for much angry

U no dey hear word.. I said stop it

U STUBBORN OO angry angry undecided

Modified: people wicked sha

grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by nymphomaniac(m): 7:21am On Mar 23, 2019
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum...

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 8:19am On Mar 24, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY FELLAS

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by incogni2o: 9:54am On Mar 24, 2019
Enemies of Progress

Nigerians.

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Odinakatechboy: 2:55am On Mar 25, 2019
Guys if you experience lag on your Pes 2017 or 16 on PC. Watch this video to fix this annoying problem on your PC. Am running windows 10 PC with 4gb ram and 1.6hz processor, the game do slow so much. But after I followed this video solution I found my game running fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_oeddn0NwI
After watching please don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the bell at the side for you not to miss any updates from us. And if this video help you, you can share to friends. Thanks

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 9:50am On Mar 27, 2019
Odinakatechboy:
Guys if you experience lag on your Pes 2017 or 16 on PC. Watch this video to fix this annoying problem on your PC. Am running windows 10 PC with 4gb ram and 1.6hz processor, the game do slow so much. But after I followed this video solution I found my game running fast.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d_oeddn0NwI
After watching please don't forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel and click the bell at the side for you not to miss any updates from us. And if this video help you, you can share to friends. Thanks

I've given you a like you still want a subscribe. What do I do with you?

4 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 9:52am On Mar 27, 2019
armadeo:

I've given you a like you still want a subscribe. What do I do with you?

Share him

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 9:29am On Mar 28, 2019
Proudlyngwa:

Share him

6 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Macauley07(m): 3:27pm On Mar 28, 2019
Finally a winner

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by armadeo(m): 4:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
Macauley07:
Finally a winner

Where you wan pass

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 2:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
HAPPY SUNDAY GUYS,..

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Bantino(m): 4:21pm On Apr 03, 2019

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Chileads(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2019
Many have died instantly after liking my post. Don't like this post.. unless you wants to die a painful death.

7 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chileads:
Many have died instantly after liking my post.
Don't like this post.. unless you wants to die a painful death.

Three days & nothing happened. E be like say your jazz don't expire

Meanwhile, lemme introduce y'all to a new nairalander

Snazzygrin,welcome to likers' paradise. The first person yu should meet is Bantino,then Proudlyngwa and amardeo

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:12pm On Apr 06, 2019
Chileads:
Many have died instantly after liking my post.
Don't like this post.. unless you wants to die a painful death.
Yeah, died and resurrected, Bob your weight no reach

5 Likes

Re: The Comment Without Any 'Like', Wins. (LIKERS' PARADISE) by Proudlyngwa(m): 4:13pm On Apr 06, 2019
Dayvey:

Three days & nothing happened. E be like say your jazz don't expire

Meanwhile, lemme introduce y'all to a new nairalander

Snazzygrin,welcome to likers' paradise. The first person yu should meet is Bantino,then Proudlyngwa and amardeo
At your service

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) (271) ... (715) (Reply)

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing / Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.